Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #3391
bluepirategrl
Earning My Ears

Hi I'm bluepirategrl! I love everything Disney! I have a Mickey Mouse tattoo and have been to Disney World 20 times and I'm only 29! I also did the Disney College Program in 2004 and worked at the Plaza Pavilion and Cinderella's Royal Table.
bluepirategrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #3392
lfortin16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepirategrl View Post
Hi I'm bluepirategrl! I love everything Disney! I have a Mickey Mouse tattoo and have been to Disney World 20 times and I'm only 29! I also did the Disney College Program in 2004 and worked at the Plaza Pavilion and Cinderella's Royal Table.
Hi Blue Pirate Girl!
You've found the right place!
This is where the Disney lovers hang out.
Welcome!!
lfortin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #3393
remy324
Earning My Ears

Welcome bluepirategrl! I am a Disney fanatic too. Over 100 trips to WDW and 17 Disney Cruises. Number 18 in December and #19 next May. Also belong to Disney Vacation Club for 20 years. There is Disney in every room in my house including the bathrooms. lol Have a great summer.
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #3394
DisneyBride1214
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone my name Sharon and will be going on very first cruise ever and so exited that we chose Disney. We have lots going on for our cruise. First I will be remarrying my man of my dreams. We have been married for 10 years but this will be my first wedding. My dream has always been getting married at Disney. Already picked out my dress and it is a full Princess gown complete with the long train and veil and not to forget the tiara. I have 4 kids from a previous marriage and have 6 grand kids and actually proud to say I am only 48 .

The whole family will be there to be at the wedding and just enjoy our first family vacation together! A lot of firsts with this wonderful vacation!

We will be going on the Disney Dream cruise on December 15-19 2014. I would love to meet people that will be on the same cruise as us. There is no group started for this cruise so I will be starting one this afternoon so we can hopefully get a Fish Exchange going! It sounds like it would be some much fun to do and a wonderful way to meet all the great people on the cruise.

I hope to be able to meet all you wonderful people out there that would deal with me and the thousand questions that I am sure I will have!!

DisneyBride1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #3395
lfortin16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBride1214 View Post
Hi everyone my name Sharon and will be going on very first cruise ever and so exited that we chose Disney. We have lots going on for our cruise. First I will be remarrying my man of my dreams. We have been married for 10 years but this will be my first wedding. My dream has always been getting married at Disney. Already picked out my dress and it is a full Princess gown complete with the long train and veil and not to forget the tiara. I have 4 kids from a previous marriage and have 6 grand kids and actually proud to say I am only 48 .

The whole family will be there to be at the wedding and just enjoy our first family vacation together! A lot of firsts with this wonderful vacation!

We will be going on the Disney Dream cruise on December 15-19 2014. I would love to meet people that will be on the same cruise as us. There is no group started for this cruise so I will be starting one this afternoon so we can hopefully get a Fish Exchange going! It sounds like it would be some much fun to do and a wonderful way to meet all the great people on the cruise.

I hope to be able to meet all you wonderful people out there that would deal with me and the thousand questions that I am sure I will have!!
Congratulations on your upcoming cruise and wedding!
It sounds like it will be magical!!

Karen
lfortin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #3396
TPTraveler
Mouseketeer

Many Happy Years!

Congratulations! Sounds like a dream come true. Remember to take the time to enjoy yourself.
TPTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #3397
schrammalot
Mouseketeer

Hi, folks!

I've been reading the boards and listening to the podcast for a while now, but just signed up. Nice to meet you guys!

schrammalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #3398
eeyore1257
Earning My Ears

Ok so I am brand new to DIS. I am not even sure this is how I post to the site. Does anyone know when they release free dining dates into November or December? Want to plan a trip but I will not go unless free dining is offered.
eeyore1257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #3399
Sophiathefirst
Earning My Ears

Smile Hello!!

Hi, Everyone!!
I just signed up and am anxious to read all this threads!!!
Sophiathefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #3400
thanas55
Earning My Ears

Hey Everyone!! I have listened to the podcast for a while and signed up for the boards a few months ago. After reading the boards for sometime now I figured its time to start posting myself.
thanas55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #3401
Drprincss
Earning My Ears

Smile New to Disboards

Hi, I am a total newbie & totally lost!! I welcome all and any tips and advise. Going on my very first Disney cruise on Sept 29 (DVC Member Cruise) w my daughters.
Drprincss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #3402
mastermind73
Earning My Ears

Smile Former Lurker!

Hi there everyone, I've been lurking here on the DISboards for quite some time reading all the posts (mostly TR's). I figured I might as well go ahead and sign up so I can join the conversations!
mastermind73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #3403
ksantilli
Mouseketeer

Hi all! I've been doing WDW for 25+ years now and this year my husband and i have decided to take our family to DL instead. I'm brand new and trying to read the Disneyland forms, but I'm confused. Could someone please tell me what a "Super thread" is and how to find it? Apparently, I don't know how to use this site very well! TIA!
ksantilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #3404
vbeaudry
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, a friend suggested I check out this site for tips on planning my trip!! There's so much info, now to figure out where to start!!
vbeaudry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #3405
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksantilli View Post
Hi all! I've been doing WDW for 25+ years now and this year my husband and i have decided to take our family to DL instead. I'm brand new and trying to read the Disneyland forms, but I'm confused. Could someone please tell me what a "Super thread" is and how to find it? Apparently, I don't know how to use this site very well! TIA!
It's just a thread with a lot of information about a single topic. For instance, I'm subscribed to the Disneyland Christmas super thread, and I know there's also a Disneyland Halloween super thread.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote