DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
dvc at last !
DVC Member 2006!
 
dvc at last !'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York State
Posts: 2,110

VGF need info about making reservation...

We do not own VGF, but we are traveling to WDW in November. Does anyone know if we can make reservations on June 23. Also, is the online booking at 8am ?
Thanks.
__________________
'95-ASM~'97-CR~'02-GF~'06-SSR~'06-OKW~
'07-OKW~'07-BWV~'08-OKW~'09-HHI~'09-BLT~
'10-BCV'11-BCV~'11-VWL
'12-AKL~ '12-OKW~'13-OKW~'13-BCV~'14-OKW~
dvc at last ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
dmunsil
Disney Uber-Nerd
 
dmunsil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kirkland, WA, former home of Costco!
Posts: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc at last ! View Post
We do not own VGF, but we are traveling to WDW in November. Does anyone know if we can make reservations on June 23. Also, is the online booking at 8am ?
Thanks.
You will have to wait until July, because the booking window is 4 months for non-owners booking trips for this year. So if you wanted to arrive November 15, you would be able to book on July 15.
dmunsil is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
dvc at last !
DVC Member 2006!
 
dvc at last !'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York State
Posts: 2,110

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmunsil View Post
You will have to wait until July, because the booking window is 4 months for non-owners booking trips for this year. So if you wanted to arrive November 15, you would be able to book on July 15.












Thanks - wish us luck on July 7th !
__________________
'95-ASM~'97-CR~'02-GF~'06-SSR~'06-OKW~
'07-OKW~'07-BWV~'08-OKW~'09-HHI~'09-BLT~
'10-BCV'11-BCV~'11-VWL
'12-AKL~ '12-OKW~'13-OKW~'13-BCV~'14-OKW~
dvc at last ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
taramesu
Earning My Ears
 
taramesu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 56

I had a 2BR villa BLT reservation for the 2nd week of December 2013 that I was just able to switch to a brand new 2BR villa at VGF. I was able to add the same type of room at VGF on the Disney website but I called and did the reservation change over the phone. I was transferred once and then put on hold for a good 10 minutes - the CM told me that they were slooooowly loading the VGF villas into their system and she was just barely able to make the ressie change. She said I was very lucky and I agree! Anyway, I am not a DVC member nor did I buy into DVC - I am cash pay and I am more than 4 months out from my reservation dates. Just thought I would share.
__________________
DH Me DS12 DD5 DD2

~ 1st family trip August 2012 Bay Lake Tower ~
~ December 2013 Villas Grand Floridian ~
taramesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 6,823

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramesu
I had a 2BR villa BLT reservation for the 2nd week of December 2013 that I was just able to switch to a brand new 2BR villa at VGF. I was able to add the same type of room at VGF on the Disney website but I called and did the reservation change over the phone. I was transferred once and then put on hold for a good 10 minutes - the CM told me that they were slooooowly loading the VGF villas into their system and she was just barely able to make the ressie change. She said I was very lucky and I agree! Anyway, I am not a DVC member nor did I buy into DVC - I am cash pay and I am more than 4 months out from my reservation dates. Just thought I would share.
The inventory for cash reservations is separate from the inventory that can be booked with points.
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 5/14 Past TR: 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.