Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #421
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

I asked this in another thread, but just wondering if anyone got the free dining pin in their mailbox? (rather than an inbox )

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #422
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Orleans fan View Post
Well, we finally went ahead and booked CBR for Nov 30 - Dec 7 with the FD pin. CBR is the only moderate resort that is available for our date(s). While this isn't exactly our first resort of choice, it is still a Disney vacation with FD!

Good luck to those of you still waiting for a pin.
I'm going those exact dates, maybe a day longer...is POR no longer available? Or just the reserved rooms for the FD special? Being a family of 5, POR is the cheapest way to go....it is a good thing I loved it there!
Still waiting for the pin though....
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #423
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcolleenkelly View Post
Just broke down and called again.
Nuthin' **Said like Yukon Cornelius after he licks his ice pick, looking for gold.**
Old 05-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #424
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
I am pushy when I call... I dig for any info the CM will give me. I am so bad. sameful even

And I call at least once a week. I am sure I have been black listed
Not that the CM's are rude, but they never seem to want to talk much when I call...I must be black listed too. You are probably better at digging for info though. I never get anything useful.

Sooooooo, get a pin yet? Nope, me either.
-
-
-
-
-
Now?
-
-
-
-
How about now? Maybe I better check my email again....
Old 05-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #425
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
Not that the CM's are rude, but they never seem to want to talk much when I call...I must be black listed too. You are probably better at digging for info though. I never get anything useful.

Sooooooo, get a pin yet? Nope, me either.
-
-
-
-
-
Now?
-
-
-
-
How about now? Maybe I better check my email again....

It's been about 5 minutes. Didja hear anything yet??

Haha. We are cracking each other up.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #426
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperWife View Post
I asked this in another thread, but just wondering if anyone got the free dining pin in their mailbox? (rather than an inbox )
Don't think so. I have been keeping up with all the threads, and no info on any of them about snail mail.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #427
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Oh my, you guys are making me laugh. I was REALLY (can I stress that any more?) hoping we might get pins today. I thought, it's Thursday. It's been 2 weeks since the first batch went out. I guess not. ooh wait I got an email.... not from Disney. Just a stupid ad.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #428
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post
Oh my, you guys are making me laugh. I was REALLY (can I stress that any more?) hoping we might get pins today. I thought, it's Thursday. It's been 2 weeks since the first batch went out. I guess not. ooh wait I got an email.... not from Disney. Just a stupid ad.
I've gotten an email about every other day from Disney Destinations, "Disney Resort pics and more", and every time I see it I get excited. They always have the same "fake" SX6 code on them...Waah!
I'm hoping for next Wednesday myself. Not sure why, it just seems to make sense to me.
AND since no one has gotten any via snail mail, I'm thinking/hoping it will come that way. My poor mail carrier is going to think I'm stalking her!
Old 05-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #429
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle

I've gotten an email about every other day from Disney Destinations, "Disney Resort pics and more", and every time I see it I get excited. They always have the same "fake" SX6 code on them...Waah!
I'm hoping for next Wednesday myself. Not sure why, it just seems to make sense to me.
AND since no one has gotten any via snail mail, I'm thinking/hoping it will come that way. My poor mail carrier is going to think I'm stalking her!
I've received two emails since the pin got released. :confused
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #430
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I think my mailman thinks I'm stalking him too. I feel like he catches me peering out the window at him.

I will send good vibes for next wed as well. It is my anniversary, so that would be a great gift for DH and I.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #431
Port Orleans fan
Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playing you intellectual genius.

Quote:
I'm going those exact dates, maybe a day longer...is POR no longer available? Or just the reserved rooms for the FD special? Being a family of 5, POR is the cheapest way to go....it is a good thing I loved it there!
Still waiting for the pin though....
CBR is the only moderate resort left with the FD pin dates of Nov 30 - Dec 7 and Dec 8. I've checked a bunch of different dates/ways with that time frame and CBR is the only option for FD. However, if I where to book Dec 4 - Dec 14, POR and POFQ are both available for FD.....but unfortunately I can only do the 1st week of December.

I'm hoping more rooms and options open up when FD is released to the general public, but just in case there are more blackout dates (like no August FD dates available to the general public, only by pin....), we are all set at CBR.

Good luck!
Dec 2012 - POR/POFQ
Nov 2013 - POP
Dec 2013 - Disney Dream
Dec 2013 - ASMu
Port Orleans fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #432
eeyore29
DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Location: Mount Wannahockaloogie (a small mountain town near Allentown, PA)

Quote:

What's next Wed? Did I miss something? Or just a day you're hopeful about?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #433
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore29 View Post
What's next Wed? Did I miss something? Or just a day you're hopeful about?
Nope. You missed nothing...just me being hopeful. I did read somewhere that the pins go out in waves, 2 to 3 weeks apart. Here's hoping that is right.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #434
eeyore29
DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Location: Mount Wannahockaloogie (a small mountain town near Allentown, PA)

Quote:
Nope. You missed nothing...just me being hopeful. I did read somewhere that the pins go out in waves, 2 to 3 weeks apart. Here's hoping that is right.
Ok, if we both hope for it, maybe it'll work!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #435
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Don't think so. I have been keeping up with all the threads, and no info on any of them about snail mail.
disneyfantotheend...glad to hear it. I've been trying to keep up with this thread, the September thread, the October thread, Danny's old thread, the free dining thread and the sequel thread...ay yi yi. Making myself crazy, but oh well

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: