Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #16
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missytara View Post
Seriously, I was just kidding. The shutter speed on the camera will be set to snap that thing as quick as I can.

That is what I get for posting at my local watering hole after a couple glasses of wine!
the problem is many people do stop, slow down, pull over and do stupid things there.

once when heading to ak we approached that entrance. as we were coming up to crossing I4. traffic was all backed up from the sign to that point. I assumed it was someone who did something stupid and caused an accident.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #17
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by household6 View Post
This will be our third family trip and we have never driven under the big welcome sign. We are staying at Shades of Green and the last 2 times we went, when I put the address into my phone, it takes us in a back way behind MK and through all kinds of other backstage kinds of stuff. Can anyone give me directions to Shades of Green coming from the direction of Tallahassee that will take us past the sign?

Thanks!
Lol, glad we're not the only ones! When we drove last time, the Tom Tom sent us in some back way. I even asked DH "should we be back here? This looks like a behind-the-scenes area"

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
Greysword

DIS Dad #618
Fantasmic is not rainbows and unicorns; it is a full contact sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missytara View Post
Seriously, I was just kidding. The shutter speed on the camera will be set to snap that thing as quick as I can.

That is what I get for posting at my local watering hole after a couple glasses of wine!
Ah! While I know that you know (that I know you know ) not to slow down or stop, I generally try to reply assuming that someone who doesn't know may read the thread and try to emulate what is said by us (self imposed experts) .

The reply wasn't really for you, Missy. Rather, it was for anyone who has not been there (or at least never driven there) before and is absorbing what we say.
- Chris, DIS Dad #618.

Greysword is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: