DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #1
rusafee1183
DVC Owner Since 2012!

Resale offer accepted, still on the waitlist direct - not sure what to do...

I am a little confused how I should proceed and I need some advice from the experts please.

I had given up on finding the perfect resale contract after months of stalking, waiting and watching. So, I called my DVC guide about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago and put us on the waitlist for points direct. Well, I found the perfect resale contract yesterday, made a quick offer and the seller accepted!! I know I still need to go through ROFR, so I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and take myself off the waitlist just for the resale contract to be ROFR'd. But, I also don't want for both to come through miraculously at the same time and me to be having 2 contracts. So, what do I do...?

I'm thinking that I just need to call my guide and tell him to make sure to run it past us before charging my card. I had previously given him the authorization to just go ahead and do it in case he couldn't get a hold of us. Is it weird that I am *slightly* nervous to tell him that I am buying resale? I am just not in the mood to argue about the 'lack of flexibility' thing.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: