Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
knan74
Kristin

Red face August 15th on the DREAM- 3nighter- 3.5 months out and NOBODY?!?!?

Heyyylo! I'm shocked that this is literally one of the very few dates without anyone at all on board-literally Are we spending our honeymoon on an empty ship? LOL.

My name is Kristin. I'll be 28 at the time of cruising with my fiance of the same age (literally born 3 days apart in the same hospital) named David. We are getting married August 10th and then getting on the August 11th four night on the Dream and then staying on for a BTB (and doing this leg in Concierge!) I think we are going to try to upgrade to a higher level Concierge when we board. Any estimates on what the upgrade fee might be? According to the website, there are still 1 bedrooms and at least one royal suite available still. After disembarking, we are going to the World for 7 days. Perfect honeymoon! Surely someone is out there Come on out!

UPDATED: Aug 11 & 15- Dream BTB w/Concierge Honeymoon!

1988, 1992, 1993, 1994- Offsite--- May 1996-Contemporary (Main) --- Feb 2003- Carribbean Beach- Jamaica (Universal Dance Association National Championship) ---Jul 2005- Offsite (20th Birthday- July 4th, 2005)--- Aug 2006- Contemporary- Garden Bldg--- May 2009- All-Star Sports---Jul 2011- All-Star Music--- Aug 2011- Port Orleans French Quarter--- Dec 2011- Old Key West---Aug 2013- 4 Night Bahamas-DCL Dream---Aug 2013- USF/IoA/SW--Aug 2013- Coronado Springs (Honeymoon!!!)

Disney Sister 24- CM/DCP- WDW-May 2011- Jan 2012
Disney Sister 23- CM/DCP- WDW-May 2011- Jan 2012---DLR- Aug 2012-Present
knan74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: