DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #18
dbs1228
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofydad621 View Post
Update on the process for us

We made our offer late on Thursday the 18th was told on Friday that owner was out of town until Saturday. .
Got email first thing on Monday morning that the offer was accepted. Got the contract today ( was told they needed to get update from disney for the accurate point count.) will send back the contract on monday for the next part of the process. Been happy with the service I have received. Would I like weekend service? Yes but I personally applaud them for not making the dollar $ the most important thing. I was raised in the restaurant business and know all to much about working every weekend and when I was young my patents always working weekends as in that industry there really isn't a choice. Do I like to wait nope I have wicked home issues do no. But I do think it is great that the folks that work there get to enjoy family/church and a personal life.
JMOHO

Dave goofydad Dionne
You just got the preliminary questionnaire correct asking if you are married how you want it titled ect....? We got our questionnaire within 2 days of having our offer excepted but then it took 10 days before the contract arrived and another 5 days before it was sent ROFR! Good luckn - not too speedy for us. If we pass we will have points expiring in Sept that I will need to try to rent getting a little nervous - thats if we pass!

dbs1228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: