Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAggieMom View Post
When I called in to make ADR, they said that for larger parties, sometimes the online system will split you between two tables. So, I always call to be sure that we are all seated at the same table...I would have been very disappointed if half of our party was across the restaurant!
How big is your group?

It's not the online system that will split up large parties. If you search for a table for 10 people that's what it will look for. It isn't going to look for a table for 6 and a table for 4 and book those...unless you specifically make one res for 6, then look for another res for 4 and book it separately.

It is up to the CM at the restaurant to determine where you'll be seated. The CM on the dining reservation line cannot guarantee it. Most people prefer to be at one table, but it depends on the circumstances when you arrive at the restaurant. As much as possible the CMs will try to seat you altogether or at least at adjacent tables, but it's not always possible. If you are a very large group you have the best chance if your reservation is at opening time when tables can more easily be put together. If it's at the busiest time you may have to wait longer or it may not be possible.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #17
trishwal
Convince me to take our family to Disneyland.

Allright, So I have a BOG ADR for Saturday, June 22 at 7:20 pm for 13 people that I'm going to have to cancel. 4 of those are already spoken for if we can coordinate a cancellation. Since it's BOG they are reserved with a CC and I didn't want to actually transfer the reservation number to the other party because it's not someone I know in person.

What's the best way to proceed to make sure that you DISboard pals are the ones that get the ADR?

Our dad was going to take all of us before his health got too bad and...well..we waited too long. Here's hoping he can beat this latest assault to his health (got dxed with stage 3, poss stage 4 cancer two weeks ago..) and that we can reschedule!!!! I love Disney so much, it's the best place to forget everything and just have a magical time...preaching to the choir
trishwal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #18
gretchenohar@hotmail

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishwal View Post
Allright, So I have a BOG ADR for Saturday, June 22 at 7:20 pm for 13 people that I'm going to have to cancel. 4 of those are already spoken for if we can coordinate a cancellation. Since it's BOG they are reserved with a CC and I didn't want to actually transfer the reservation number to the other party because it's not someone I know in person.

What's the best way to proceed to make sure that you DISboard pals are the ones that get the ADR?

Our dad was going to take all of us before his health got too bad and...well..we waited too long. Here's hoping he can beat this latest assault to his health (got dxed with stage 3, poss stage 4 cancer two weeks ago..) and that we can reschedule!!!! I love Disney so much, it's the best place to forget everything and just have a magical time...preaching to the choir
I can't answer your question, Trishwal - but I can offer you Pixie Dust, thoughts, and prayers for you & your dad.
gretchenohar@hotmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
trishwal
Convince me to take our family to Disneyland.

Thanks for the pixie dust!!!! All positivity is the right way to go here
2007 - 7 day Disney World with DS-10 and DD-6
2012 - 2 Days onsite at Universal and 3 Days Disney at Bonnet Creek DS-15, DD-11
2014 - 13 of us (parents, siblings, and all our kids) 4-Day WDW staying in a 7 BR Emerald Island villa
trishwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #20
flafan
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if you need a ADR for Beaches and Cream at The Beach Club?
1997 Marriot World Center & Dixie Landings
1998 Fort Wilderness Campground - Cabins
1999 Marriot World Center - Boardwalk Villas
2000 Old Key West
2002 Marriot Cypress Harbour
2003 Marriot Cypress Harbour - Hard Rock Hotel-Club Level
2005 Animal Kingdom Lodge/Club Level - Royal Pacific Hotel
2006 Royal Pacific Hotel- Club Level - Vistana Villages
2008 Vistana Villages - Portofino Bay - Club level
2009 Sheraton National Hotel - Wash. DC Club Level
2013 July - Beach Club/Club Level
flafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #21
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flafan View Post
Does anyone know if you need a ADR for Beaches and Cream at The Beach Club?
No, they don't take ADRs.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: