Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
candy0730
DIS Veteran

free dining thru Liberty Travel

Hi, I just got an email and it looks like a pretty good discount if you are traveling this summer. It states they are offering:

Free quick service dining and 2 days free when you stay 4+ nights. It also says save up to 30% + kids stay free + additional savings on theme park tickets.

Here is the fine print:

Conditions Apply: Valid on new bookings only. 4-night minimum stay required. Offer valid for a family of four. Family of four defined as 2 adults & 2 children; 1 adult & 3 children; 2 adults & 1 child, 1 adult & 1 child; 1 adult. Guests must be 17 years of age or under to be considered a child. Valid on bookings that are deposited or paid in full at time of booking only. Valid for travel 6/13-8/14/13. Must be booked by 4/19/13 or while supplies last. Offer based on availability and could expire at any time. Customer must purchase a minimum 4-night stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and a minimum 2-day Quick Service Dining Plan. Liberty Travel will then fund the additional two days of Quick Service Dining. Maximum two days of free Quick Service Dining per booking.

I have never used Liberty so I can't speak to how good the service is but I thought it might help someone.

September 2009 - CSR
September 2010 - CSR/CR
September 2011 - POR
March 2012 - Disneyland - Hojos
September 2012 - AoA
July 2013 - braving summer crowds at DL- FFI
candy0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
whodatdare
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy0730 View Post
Hi, I just got an email and it looks like a pretty good discount if you are traveling this summer. It states they are offering:

Free quick service dining and 2 days free when you stay 4+ nights. It also says save up to 30% + kids stay free + additional savings on theme park tickets.

Here is the fine print:

Conditions Apply: Valid on new bookings only. 4-night minimum stay required. Offer valid for a family of four. Family of four defined as 2 adults & 2 children; 1 adult & 3 children; 2 adults & 1 child, 1 adult & 1 child; 1 adult. Guests must be 17 years of age or under to be considered a child. Valid on bookings that are deposited or paid in full at time of booking only. Valid for travel 6/13-8/14/13. Must be booked by 4/19/13 or while supplies last. Offer based on availability and could expire at any time. Customer must purchase a minimum 4-night stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and a minimum 2-day Quick Service Dining Plan. Liberty Travel will then fund the additional two days of Quick Service Dining. Maximum two days of free Quick Service Dining per booking.

I have never used Liberty so I can't speak to how good the service is but I thought it might help someone.
If it expired April 19th, can you still book with it?

whodatdare is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
candy0730
DIS Veteran

Odd that it says 4/19 in the fine print because above it where you choose the resort it says it needs to be booked by 4/26.

September 2009 - CSR
September 2010 - CSR/CR
September 2011 - POR
March 2012 - Disneyland - Hojos
September 2012 - AoA
July 2013 - braving summer crowds at DL- FFI
candy0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #4
Grandmatoniko
Mouseketeer

I inquired so I will see if I get a reply. Although it says for AS Sports and we don't really want to stay there. I am going to see if it applies to any other value resort. Thanks for the info
POR 04, Contemporary 05, POR 06, POP 07, POP 08, POP 09, POP 10 and POP 12, POP 13 & POP 2015!!
Grandmatoniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
sunsetbeachgal
DIS Veteran

Please let us know if it is a good deal. We are booked with a decent room only discount at a moderate, so would love to know if this applies to moderate resorts.

Family Reunion trip at Disney ASMu Nov. 7-13, 2010. It was perfect

March, 2012 Disney getaway at Coronado Springs for the adults only!

October, 2012 went to Disneyland..and I've never seen such crowds anywhere in my life!

June 15-22, 2013. Family trip to WDW at POFQ First WDW Summer trip and it was fantastic!

March, 2014. Universal Studios and cruise on Freedom of the Seas
sunsetbeachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Whether it is still bookable or not, you have to PURCHASE a dining plan, and the company will discount you the amount of two days worth of the plan. So you get two free days of dining and pay for the rest. Also, kids always "stay free", so that is no bonus.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy0730 View Post
H

Conditions Apply: Valid on new bookings only. 4-night minimum stay required. Offer valid for a family of four. Family of four defined as 2 adults & 2 children; 1 adult & 3 children; 2 adults & 1 child, 1 adult & 1 child; 1 adult. Guests must be 17 years of age or under to be considered a child. Valid on bookings that are deposited or paid in full at time of booking only. Valid for travel 6/13-8/14/13. Must be booked by 4/19/13 or while supplies last. Offer based on availability and could expire at any time. Customer must purchase a minimum 4-night stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and a minimum 2-day Quick Service Dining Plan. Liberty Travel will then fund the additional two days of Quick Service Dining. Maximum two days of free Quick Service Dining per booking. .

Disney rates for children are usually under the age of 10. so for a Quick Service for 2 adults and 2 children the price will be minimal. I am confused by their language where it says children under 17.

I am wondering if with this deal you have to pay rack rate
Old 04-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #8
Grandmatoniko
Mouseketeer

Just got off the phone with them, they have changed it and travel is only 4 days in June It originally said up til August 14th but not anymore.
POR 04, Contemporary 05, POR 06, POP 07, POP 08, POP 09, POP 10 and POP 12, POP 13 & POP 2015!!
Grandmatoniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #9
sunsetbeachgal
DIS Veteran

thanks for reporting back to us...i'll cross that one off my list and stay with what I have!!

Family Reunion trip at Disney ASMu Nov. 7-13, 2010. It was perfect

March, 2012 Disney getaway at Coronado Springs for the adults only!

October, 2012 went to Disneyland..and I've never seen such crowds anywhere in my life!

June 15-22, 2013. Family trip to WDW at POFQ First WDW Summer trip and it was fantastic!

March, 2014. Universal Studios and cruise on Freedom of the Seas
sunsetbeachgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: