Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #196
taniabsn
Earning My Ears

Autograph Books - Where to get them?

I am not crafty and do not have time to make my own. Where do I pick one up for Nate?
taniabsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #197
kdtass
Hoping for Magical Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniabsn View Post
I am not crafty and do not have time to make my own. Where do I pick one up for Nate?
You can get some at the Disney store or online on the Disney store if u have time to wait for them to ship it. It usually takes a week or so.
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #198
Kenziema
Mouseketeer

So after a super fun day hanging out the princess caught a high fever. Long story short fever + super low counts= us in the hospital for who knows how long.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #199
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenziema View Post
So after a super fun day hanging out the princess caught a high fever. Long story short fever + super low counts= us in the hospital for who knows how long.
OH NO!!! Praying she recovers quickly and is home very soon!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 7 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 4 Kara DD 4
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #200
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Poor princess I hope she rebounds quickly and you're out of there soon.

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #201
taniabsn
Earning My Ears

Extending our trip

One more GKTW question... We extended our trip by two days. We check out of GKTW on Sunday and Fly home on Tuesday. The extra days we are there are we able to use the tickets that GKTW gives us? Or do we have to buy our own admission? I know we can't use the IDs that say we are at GKTW, but are the tickets still good?
taniabsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #202
kdtass
Hoping for Magical Memories

Quote:
One more GKTW question... We extended our trip by two days. We check out of GKTW on Sunday and Fly home on Tuesday. The extra days we are there are we able to use the tickets that GKTW gives us? Or do we have to buy our own admission? I know we can't use the IDs that say we are at GKTW, but are the tickets still good?
On the GKTW site it says they are good for your stay and will expire. You can ask more when you get there, but I'm assuming that means they will expire after the week is up.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #203
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

Quote:
My understanding is that the Disney (and Universal? Not sure about that) tickets are good for 2 weeks. You can't use the GKTW button during your extension.
Other tickets through GKTW (Legoland, etc) are not valid after your actual wish dates.

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #204
Mom2M07
Mouseketeer

We had our send-off party on Saturday and it was awesome! MAW has been wonderfully generous to our family and made sure that every detail was taken care of. We received our flight information (finally!) and get to Orlando at noon on Sunday and don't leave until 6:30 on Saturday ... giving us 7 full days! They brought Maddie a beautiful Tinkerbell cake (with a spinning Tinkerbell) and lots of special gifts for her trip. They have a special surprise planned for Maddie on Tuesday at AK, which we know about but don't know all the details. She will absolutely LOVE it! Such an amazing opportunity for us all

Maddie - 5 - Wish Princess

Maddie Makes A Wish - PTR
Mom2M07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #205
Kenziema
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2M07 View Post
We had our send-off party on Saturday and it was awesome! MAW has been wonderfully generous to our family and made sure that every detail was taken care of. We received our flight information (finally!) and get to Orlando at noon on Sunday and don't leave until 6:30 on Saturday ... giving us 7 full days! They brought Maddie a beautiful Tinkerbell cake (with a spinning Tinkerbell) and lots of special gifts for her trip. They have a special surprise planned for Maddie on Tuesday at AK, which we know about but don't know all the details. She will absolutely LOVE it! Such an amazing opportunity for us all
Yay, congrats. Only 6 more days to go.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #206
Kenziema
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfoot93 View Post

OH NO!!! Praying she recovers quickly and is home very soon!

Jackie
Thanks you, she keeps asking to go home. Luckily we her and our roomie have become fast friends. They are out in the hall right now getting all the other kids hyped up,, having car races. The nurses just smile when the see them. So cute.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #207
Kenziema
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ View Post

Poor princess I hope she rebounds quickly and you're out of there soon.
Thanks you here counts are going back up so hopefully we will be outta here by the end of the week.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #208
momma31
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtass View Post
From what I've heard and read, the Thursday party is Christmas themed and very fun for the kiddos!! I've also read that the princesses and pirates party is awesome!!! I haven't read much about the mayors bday night or the Halloween night, but there is also a night when they do a candyland party that's supposed to be very fun as well!! Hope that helps!
The Halloween night was the best night for our family. My children loved it. Christmas was awesome as well, they do a parade, carriage ride, Mayor Clayton birthday bash was really cool, there is a comedy skit that happens right after that is a must watch. The interact with the children during the skit. Make sure if you have little girls to stop by the spa and get nails, make up and spray tattoo. Our best times were in the village. The parks were great but very frustrating at times. We had people bumping my daughters wheelchair and if we were not moving fast enough we even had a few put there hands on my childs chair and move it out of there way. My family just got back 4/20/2013 and we are already missing it so bad. The workers at GKTW are great. If you need anything they will go out of there way to help you. Best place we have ever been by far
momma31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #209
Mom2M07
Mouseketeer

Anyone know if they have life jackets at GKTW? We were going to bring our own, but it takes up so much space in my suitcase

Also, does GKTW also have a mid-day (3ish) orientation?

Maddie - 5 - Wish Princess

Maddie Makes A Wish - PTR
Mom2M07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #210
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hope your little one is doing better You are in our thoughts!!!
Meeks23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: