Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #21
Disney Springs
Mouseketeer

There was a specific McDonalds (drive-thru) location we would go to, where we'd have a reoccurring issue. We'd ask for salt. The drive-thru employee would say, "Salt in bag." We get home and dig through the bag. No salt to be found.

I should add this specific location had employees working the drive-thru who spoke little english. Huge pet peeve of mine! If you are going to work the drive-thru, learn more english! One time we asked for ketchup, and they gave us tons of black pepper instead. Anyway, back to the 'salt' story.

After a few visits, with the same dialog, ("Salt?", "Salt in bag."), we caught on quickly that we'd never get any salt. We didn't want to hold up a drive-thru searching the bag for salt, that was never in there anyway! So we started asking for "extra" salt. So now we have salt, but it's not "extra". Had to trick them into giving us salt somehow!

My favorite fast food drive-thru is Chick-fil-A. They are super fast with drive-thru, and they always remember to ask you for any "extras". Always got salt, dipping sauces, salt, etc. Love them!

WDW: POFQ 2002, WL 2003, PC/BWI 2007, AKL 2010, AKL 2014
Disney Springs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: