DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #1801
disfanforlife
DIS Veteran
 
disfanforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmgdisney View Post
What date was your contract sent? Our contract was sent on the 21st. So hopefully we'll also have an answer next week. Thanks for sharing this info. Best of luck to you!
Ours was sent on the 17th, but since that was a Sunday, technically it probably counts as the 18th for the 30 day period. Still I do believe we will find out one way or another next week!
__________________
MeDH DD(20) DD(18) DS(13)
disfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #1802
chasshan
calgirl6
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California, Gold Country Foothils
Posts: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey7295 View Post

I just emailed Shawn at Fidelity and she told me we passed
Congratulations Joe!

I just heard yesterday that Disney has transferred our recently closed BWV contract/ownership into our name. Now I just have to wait for my membership number.
I will post entire timeline when I receive my membership number.

Congratulations to all who recently made it through ROFR!
Shanna
chasshan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #1803
macd77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20

[QUOTE="macd77;47954038"]150 OKW (Apr) $61/pt 150-2013, 150-2014 buyer paid 2013 maint fees and closing costs
3/3 - offer made at asking and accepted
3/5 - we signed the contract
3/7 - seller signed and contracted went to ROFR
4/3 - we passed rofr!!!!!
4/5 - received a call from broker, wait for it, her words exactly, "are you sitting down, we just received word that the contract that passed was the extended one!!!"

We thought we bid on OKW 2042, but it was the extended one. Sooooo happyyy!!!!
macd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #1804
nunzia
You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys with Toys
 
nunzia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 7,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzydis View Post
Nunzia, how did they inform you that the points were in your account? Did they send you a letter or did you call them? I was told that it takes more than 2 weeks to be entered into the system when your a new DVC member. I closed on 4/2 200 BLT OCT UY @$85/point and cant wait to have points loaded.
I'm an existing member and was only informed by resale company that it had closed. I was just checking my account every day or so and saw the points had been added. Only this last 125 are resale, all the rest are direct..most purchased at less than the resale! I think you can call MS and check to see if yours have been added. BTW Welcome Home!
__________________
nunzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #1805
lizzydis
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunzia View Post
I'm an existing member and was only informed by resale company that it had closed. I was just checking my account every day or so and saw the points had been added. Only this last 125 are resale, all the rest are direct..most purchased at less than the resale! I think you can call MS and check to see if yours have been added. BTW Welcome Home!
Thanks for responding.. i guess i will call them everyday. LOL!
lizzydis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #1806
DougEMG
DIS Veteran
 
DougEMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,702

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd77 View Post
150 OKW (Apr) $61/pt 150-2013, 150-2014 buyer paid 2013 maint fees and closing costs
3/3 - offer made at asking and accepted
3/5 - we signed the contract
3/7 - seller signed and contracted went to ROFR
4/3 - we passed rofr!!!!!
4/5 - received a call from broker, wait for it, her words exactly, "are you sitting down, we just received word that the contract that passed was the extended one!!!"

We thought we bid on OKW 2042, but it was the extended one. Sooooo happyyy!!!!
That's a nice bonus, congrats
__________________
DougEMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #1807
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran
 
Mommy2TwoMickeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SJ...A 2.5hr Flight From Disney World
Posts: 884

Well Another One Bites The Dust :-(

Just received the email that Disney ROFR'D our BWV. June UY, 150pts. $65 per pt. 114 2013 pts and all pts forward. Buyer Pays all closing costs and maint. fees on the 114 pts for 2013.

Timeline:

3/20 -Made offer
Offer Accepted
Contract Signed & Deposit Sent

3/21 -Sent to Disney for ROFR

4/11 - Notified that Disney Stepped in as buyer

Back To The Drawing Board!
__________________
Me DH DS(4) DS(1) CoCo
Oct.2007-WL,Sept.2008-WL,Dec.2009-Polynesian,Oct.2010-AKL_Grand Villa,Sept.2011-Polynesian, Oct.2012-Polynesian,Mar.2013-Polynesian,Nov.2013-VGF_2BR Lake View,May 2014-BWV_1BR BoardwalkView
Mommy2TwoMickeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #1808
Minniesgal
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,891

Argggg ours went in on the 22nd, hope that doesn't mean we have two weeks to wait still
Minniesgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #1809
disfanforlife
DIS Veteran
 
disfanforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
Just received the email that Disney ROFR'D our BWV. June UY, 150pts. $65 per pt. 114 2013 pts and all pts forward. Buyer Pays all closing costs and maint. fees on the 114 pts for 2013.

Timeline:

3/20 -Made offer
Offer Accepted
Contract Signed & Deposit Sent

3/21 -Sent to Disney for ROFR

4/11 - Notified that Disney Stepped in as buyer

Back To The Drawing Board!
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Still waiting to hear about ours that was sent 3/17.
__________________
MeDH DD(20) DD(18) DS(13)
disfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #1810
networktek
it all started with a mouse
 
networktek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 852

Fedility just emailed me that our contract has been sent to Disney for ROFR
Dec uy 175pt 65 per pt full 2013 and 2014 pts
__________________



networktek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #1811
lorie13
Mouseketeer
 
lorie13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 191

Contract sent to Disney today.

150 BWV, $78/pt, Dec UY, all 2011, 2012, 2013 points, buyer pays MF and closing costs.

Now we wait.
lorie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #1812
NoleFan
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
Just received the email that Disney ROFR'D our BWV. June UY, 150pts. $65 per pt. 114 2013 pts and all pts forward. Buyer Pays all closing costs and maint. fees on the 114 pts for 2013.

Timeline:

3/20 -Made offer
Offer Accepted
Contract Signed & Deposit Sent

3/21 -Sent to Disney for ROFR

4/11 - Notified that Disney Stepped in as buyer

Back To The Drawing Board!
Oh no, so sorry to hear that. I was really hoping things were starting to get better with ROFRs
NoleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #1813
disfanforlife
DIS Veteran
 
disfanforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,731

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorie13 View Post
Contract sent to Disney today.

150 BWV, $78/pt, Dec UY, all 2011, 2012, 2013 points, buyer pays MF and closing costs.

Now we wait.
Good luck!
__________________
MeDH DD(20) DD(18) DS(13)
disfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #1814
NoleFan
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 690

Quote:
Originally Posted by networktek View Post
Fedility just emailed me that our contract has been sent to Disney for ROFR
Dec uy 175pt 65 per pt full 2013 and 2014 pts
what resort?
NoleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #1815
networktek
it all started with a mouse
 
networktek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 852

we bought at AKV hope it goes through
__________________



networktek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: