Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #76
wets1210
Earning My Ears

This list is amazing. Thank you so much for putting it together. We leave Monday for our first trip.

wets1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #77
csmommy
DIS Veteran
Believes that every time you hear or see the word Disney a Tag Fairy gets their wings

Oh no, Main Street Bakery is closing to be replaced by Starbucks! Is there any other place to get the ice cream cookie sandwich for a snack credit? We loved using 2 different cookies to make it.

2013 ~ 7/28-8/6 split BCV & VWL
2012 ~ 5/24 - 5/28 BWV DS 17th
2011 ~ 8/9-8/17 AKVJH & BLT
2010 ~ 8/7-14 WWOPP
2009 ~ 8/13-22 split AKVK & BCV
2007 ~ split OKW & BW
2005 ~ split AKLJH & Swan
2000 ~ POFQ
1992 ~ POFQ ~ no kids yet
1990 ~ off site
csmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #78
courtbam
Earning My Ears

Awesome! Thanks for the helpful info!
courtbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #79
JudyW
Do you think they will let me live at the Magic Kingdom permenantly?

THANK YOU so much for doing this!!! This is an incredible thread and you are AWESOME!!!! : yay: I think those about cover how I feel seeing this thread again!
JudyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #80
Tormania
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriePenguin View Post
Alecia,

I usually copy the text of it (highlight with the mouse and then extend with SHIFT + arrows, then use CTRL+C to copy) and then paste it into Microsoft Word (SHIFT+Insert) after first setting up the Word document in 2 columns. Then I go through and combine some lines, delete extra space, delete things I'm not interested in, and use the highlight feature to highlight things that look especially good!

Hope that helps.
I went one more step further, putting it all in Excel. I had to remove lots of blank rows, duplicates, etc and then add some columns so I could fill out Park/Area/Restaurant data for each item. But that way I could sort/filter by park, item, price, etc. A bit overboard but I determined that any snack under $3.75-$4 should be paid for OOP and reserve SC for those that are higher. I then highlighted specific items that DISers had mentioned as specifically tasty so I can then find that same item quickly and then see which parks/restaurants it can be found at with a quick sort. But it really is only useful on the PC in the Excel format.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #81
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran

Added Snacks for 2013 Flower and Garden Festival. Enjoy!
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #82
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen2013 View Post
This list will come in very handy during our trip out in July, thanks. With regards to using snack credit for fountain style drinks - coca cola etc are there many that do free refills? I've noticed from the list that Restaurantosaurus in Animal Kingdom and also Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios do but does anywhere else do so? What about free tea/coffee refills? Just want to make the most of my snack credits!!
I tried to list all those that inc. free refills. Besides the ones you mentioned you also serve yourself (therefore free refills ) at Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. Can't think of one in MK. Basically if you see $2.59 and $2.99 listed that means no refills, they offer 2 sizes.

Sorry I don't know about coffee and hot tea refills at WDW. I know at Disneyland you can get free coffee as long as you keep your receipt and you can get free hot waters. However not free tea bags. (which is why we bring our own teabags when we go to DLR when it's cold )

I'm sure someone will know the answer about coffee refills. If you do, please post here. Thanks.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #83
First timer
Mouseketeer

Wow!

The list is amazing!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. This will be so helpful when we head back in August. The last two times we were on the dining plan we stupidly used snack credits for bottles of water and ice cream from the little carts!!

I never imagined that there would be so very many options!!
First timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #84
RhettsMom
HAKUNA MATATA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormania View Post
I went one more step further, putting it all in Excel. I had to remove lots of blank rows, duplicates, etc and then add some columns so I could fill out Park/Area/Restaurant data for each item. But that way I could sort/filter by park, item, price, etc. A bit overboard but I determined that any snack under $3.75-$4 should be paid for OOP and reserve SC for those that are higher. I then highlighted specific items that DISers had mentioned as specifically tasty so I can then find that same item quickly and then see which parks/restaurants it can be found at with a quick sort. But it really is only useful on the PC in the Excel format.
TORMANIA- any chance you would be willing to email/share that amazing excel spreadsheet you put together?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #85
bee1516
Earning My Ears

Talking

Quote:
Hi there! I'm also very interested in this too, would you be so kind as to share your Excel Spreadsheet please?

Long time DIS watcher, first time poster

98 days to go! :D
Old 03-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #86
tigger&tigerlover
Mouseketeer

I'd love a copy of the list as well, since I like everything in Excel, and I'm prone to over planning.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #87
Angiea1114
Mouseketeer

I would really like of copy of that too!!!
Angiea1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #88
Cobern
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I would love this too!
May 2014 - Coronado Springs
May 2014 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge Studio
Cobern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #89
seasidespences
Mouseketeer

Same here, I'd love a copy if you're willing to share!
seasidespences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #90
mindy20
Mouseketeer

I'd love a copy if you can share, it sounds wonderful !!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: