Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag n' fly View Post
Can a adult pass be exchanged for a child use?
I did ask that recently and was told no.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #18
HollyBailey
Earning My Ears

YES, you can use Disney World NO EXPIRATION tickets at Disneyland and DCA

YES, we just did it in March 21, 2013.. First off all, as some other posts indicate, you will get different answers when you call Florida and California regarding tickets. We called 6 different times. We took our tickets the night before to the ticket booth and were told to go directly to the gates, in the morning. We were one of the first people to line up at the gate and we were so excited. We should have asked someone behind the gates for help, before the gates were officially opened. Because we were so excited to be one of the first people in (literally were were the first people at the gates), we were told to step aside and that we were the first guest relations issue of the day, as we watched hundreds, of families run in, we had to wait, probably only 5 minutes, to get our paper one day ticket. ( Bonus- we were told how many days we had left, because believe it or not we forgot, and apparrently there is no way to do it over the phone or on line-- Only in person!). So the point is, it is very easy to do, as long as you are not trying to be first in Carsland... if was very disappointing to have to watch all the people run by us.
HollyBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:00 PM   #19
vinylmationmom
Earning My Ears

2014 update?

I was reading on mousesavers that this is no longer possible.

mousavers-/disneyland-california-vacation-discounts-and-deals/disneyland-ticket-pass-discounts/#wdw
"Using Walt Disney World Tickets at Disneyland
In the past you could use any unexpired, leftover days on a Walt Disney World ticket at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure! This was an unpublished benefit that was in effect at least since this site first started (2001). However, as of mid-December 2013, we are receiving reports that Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will no longer honor Walt Disney World tickets.

Disneyland tickets are NOT accepted at Walt Disney World, and Annual Passes are only good at the park where they were purchased (Walt Disney World Annual Passes are NOT good at Disneyland, and vice versa). However, there is a Premier Passport that is good at both locations."

Can anyone confirm? We plan to go in may 2015 and we have 5 days left on our 10 day no expiry. we aren't using them this year as we just bought AP.

Thanks,
Marianne
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memor...46591875460145

April 2005 - WDW / June 2007- WDW / January 2008 - Cruise (Magic) / December 2009 - WDW / March 2010 - WDW / August 2010 - WDW / February 2011 - WDW & Cruise (Dream) / April 2011 - WDW / August 2011 - WDW / February 2012 - WDW & Cruise (Dream) / August 2012 - WDW / December 2012 - WDW & Cruise (Dream) / July 2013 - WDW / January 2014 - WDW & Cruise (Dream) / March 2014 - WDW & Cruise (Magic)

vinylmationmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #20
chalee94
I thought all sand was ground up rocks
He's used to walking n00bies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBailey View Post
YES, we just did it in March 21, 2013...
i did this a few years ago, too.

but they have shut this down and no longer allow it.

more reading if you're interested:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236608

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....691497&page=10

Last edited by chalee94; 04-23-2014 at 12:38 PM.
chalee94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:30 PM   #21
disneyyes
Mouseketeer

Definitely not

I emailed about this to request that they kindly reconsider this recent change, and I received a return phone call. The cast member was very pleasant and apologetic but confirmed that they indeed no longer will honor DisneyWorld tickets at Disneyland. She said it is because they have two different ticketing systems. (It seems to me like they have enough technology to support this kind of thing if they really wanted to.) I expressed my unhappiness, especially because DL does NOT offer the variety of tickets (including non-expiring) to select from. I've spent many thousands of dollars on dozens of trips to Disneyworld, but I guess Disneyland won't be receiving a visit or any $ from me!