Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #1771
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: Max raised a quizzical eyebrow, then gave a small, amused smile. In an amused voice to show she wasn't being too serious, she said, "A few minutes ago when you guys were yelling at me it seemed like I had troubled you somewhat." Then Max sat back down on the stool. She paused and added, "Thanks." She wasn't sure why she was thanking Alex, she wasn't going to take her up on her offer ever if she could, but it would have been rude and suspicious if she had not. Then Max found her place and returned to reading.

Daniel: Daniel glaced from River to Alex to Max to everyone else and back to River and Alex again. He shrugged at them. Max was Max. But something was up, and Daniel knew it. Now if only he knew how to figure out what exactly was wrong with this picture.
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"You're welcome." She sighed when Daniel shrugged and made her way back down the stairs where the group was.

Jack: Jack smirked as Alex walked in and crossed his arms,"Find your little freak friend?" His smirk only grew when he saw her glare but ignore him and he let out a quiet chuckle sitting down in a seat.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #1772
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"You're welcome." She sighed when Daniel shrugged and made her way back down the stairs where the group was.

Jack: Jack smirked as Alex walked in and crossed his arms,"Find your little freak friend?" His smirk only grew when he saw her glare but ignore him and he let out a quiet chuckle sitting down in a seat.
River: River heard Jack and shot him an intense glare saying sharply "Her name is Max! You have no right to call her anything else!" then she shrunk bak into her normal self sighing and dropping her head onto her arms which rested on top of her knees.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #1773
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby turned and followed Daniel and River. He didn't understand Max, but he wanted to. He knew somethings about her, but some of what she did just didn't make sense. But he did understand losing oneself in a book, he had done it before and lost whole days when he hadn't noticed the time passing.

River: River continued walking with her eyes straight ahead and her lips pursed. She felt emotions she didn't know how to explain.
Quote:

Quote:
River: River heard Jack and shot him an intense glare saying sharply "Her name is Max! You have no right to call her anything else!" then she shrunk bak into her normal self sighing and dropping her head onto her arms which rested on top of her knees.
Daniel: Daniel looked around at the others. MKax was a puzzle, that was for sure. Daniel glared at Jack for a moment when he heard him, then he walked over to River and sat down beside her. He sat quietly for a bit. He wasn't going to say anything. He'd listen if River needed it, and would be willing to discuss the strangeness of the school if anyone brought it up.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #1774
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and muttered,"Whatever." He then leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes while ignoring the glares of any others he was getting.

Alex: Alex sat down on the sofa and continued to glare at Jack even though he wasn't looking at her. She couldn't help but feel incredibly angered that he thought everyone else was beneath him and clenched her fist in her lap.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #1775
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel looked around at the others. MKax was a puzzle, that was for sure. Daniel glared at Jack for a moment when he heard him, then he walked over to River and sat down beside her. He sat quietly for a bit. He wasn't going to say anything. He'd listen if River needed it, and would be willing to discuss the strangeness of the school if anyone brought it up.
River: River looked up at Daniel when he sat down, she tried smiling but couldn't make herself, she felt so helpless. She knew it was probably obvious that she knew something about Max that others didn't but she didn't know what to say. She was hoping that others would just ignore it. But for the first time in her life, at this school people didn't ignore her.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #1776
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Night!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #1777
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River looked up at Daniel when he sat down, she tried smiling but couldn't make herself, she felt so helpless. She knew it was probably obvious that she knew something about Max that others didn't but she didn't know what to say. She was hoping that others would just ignore it. But for the first time in her life, at this school people didn't ignore her.
Quote:
OOC: Night!
Ooc: Night!

Alex: Alex finally tore her eyes from Jack and looked down at her lap, where her hands were placed with her thumbs moving in circles around each other. She bit her lip and started humming again quietly hating the silence that was around the group.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #1778
disneygirl520

Quote:

Ooc: Night!

Alex: Alex finally tore her eyes from Jack and looked down at her lap, where her hands were placed with her thumbs moving in circles around each other. She bit her lip and started humming again quietly hating the silence that was around the group.
Toby: Toby walked through the silent room and sat next to Alex. He reached into his bag and flipped through the papers not really looking for anything. He whispered quietly to no one in particular "someone needs to say something."

OOC: night Wings!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #1779
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby walked through the silent room and sat next to Alex. He reached into his bag and flipped through the papers not really looking for anything. He whispered quietly to no one in particular "someone needs to say something."

OOC: night Wings!
Alex: Alex smiled and said,"Fudgemonkeys." She chuckled to herself quietly saying the funny word and leaned back in her seat.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #1780
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled and said,"Fudgemonkeys." She chuckled to herself quietly saying the funny word and leaned back in her seat.
Toby: Toby laughed. Leave it to Alex to not only break the silence, but to break the silence with what could possible be the most ridiculous word possible. He stopped looking in his bag and sat up. "thanks" he said laughing.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #1781
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed. Leave it to Alex to not only break the silence, but to break the silence with what could possible be the most ridiculous word possible. He stopped looking in his bag and sat up. "thanks" he said laughing.
Alex: Alex grinned and giggled herself,"Anything to make a friend laugh." She crossed her legs and flipped her bangs out of her eyes once again.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #1782
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and giggled herself,"Anything to make a friend laugh." She crossed her legs and flipped her bangs out of her eyes once again.
Toby: Toby smiled. He closed his bag and leaned back on the couch.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #1783
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel looked around at the others, a small smile for Alex. He was going to say something, but was interrupted by Professor Collins.

Professor Collins: Study Hall is over. Class dismissed for the day.

Max: Max only heard the announcement because it was inside her head. She was happy, maybe they would al leave the library and let her read.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #1784
jessidoll

Quote:
Daniel: Daniel looked around at the others, a small smile for Alex. He was going to say something, but was interrupted by Professor Collins.

Professor Collins: Study Hall is over. Class dismissed for the day.

Max: Max only heard the announcement because it was inside her head. She was happy, maybe they would al leave the library and let her read.
Alex: Alex grinned hearing the announcement in her head and jumped up from her seat,"Yes! Classes are over!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #1785
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex grinned hearing the announcement in her head and jumped up from her seat,"Yes! Classes are over!"
Daniel: He grinned at Alex's enthusiasm. "Someone seems very excited," he teased. He didn't really know what he was going to do for the rest of his day. He decided he'd figure it out once he changed clothes.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: