Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #211
Tigerlulu
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubMunkeyBles
Just wanted to say we did our one hour session at Hollywood Studios and were very happy with Alicia and can't wait to see our photos.
By doing the one hour, were you able to get a disk or were you stuck with the photobook? I'm surprised that they include the disk on the 20 min session but not the hour one--at least as best as I can tell from their website. Anyone know anything about this?
Tigerlulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:04 AM   #212
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

They do a disk for both. But the short was in unedited and the full session is retouched.
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #213
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

I did not know you could do it in the Parks? I thought that you could only do it at a resort. I would love to see some of the DHS pictures when you get them.

Trips: Many before DS, 2013- DS 1st trip Poly CL, 2014-BLT LV
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #214
dawne98
DIS Veteran

has any one done the Enhanced portait session at Animal kingdom? IF so can you tell me if they let you pick where you want them done?
DL as a kid to many times to say
WDW when Epcot 1st open and 2000-2006 each year
WDW 2010,2011,2012
Vero beach Sept 2011 and going again Sept 2012
1st Disney cruise on the Dream in May 2012
WDW 1st weekend in Feb 2013
WDW just my DD's and I June 2013
Familymoon on the Dream Feb 13 weekend 2015
dawne98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #215
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

I'm debating booking an Enhanced Session in Epcot for our April trip. I think it would be beautiful since the flower fest. will be going on. Having a hard time grappling with the cost though - especially because I'd want to add on the CD but I think I read earlier in the thread that it's not the full-res files (i.e., can only print up to 8x12). So then we'd be on the hook for enlargements through Disney too becuase I know myself and I'll want 'em. Add to that I'd probably get my hair and make-up done, cha-ching, cha-ching.

Disney Photo shot our vow renewal a few years back and we were very happy with them and I think that being in the park for a shoot would be such a unique and fun experience. OTOH, there are some great outside photographers that we could use and do a session at the BC and Boardwalk.

Ahh, so confused. Anyone have any recent experiences with an Epcot shoot? Which countries did you pick? I was thinking Canada, France (although I'm not sure how that would be now that the bakery opens earlier than WS - maybe hard to get shots without people in the backrground) and Italy. Do they let you pick just three?

Planning a "super-secret" October F&WF weekend!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #216
teresadisney
Earning My Ears

Epcot shoots in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleStinkerbelle View Post
I'm debating booking an Enhanced Session in Epcot for our April trip. I think it would be beautiful since the flower fest. will be going on. Having a hard time grappling with the cost though - especially because I'd want to add on the CD but I think I read earlier in the thread that it's not the full-res files (i.e., can only print up to 8x12). So then we'd be on the hook for enlargements through Disney too becuase I know myself and I'll want 'em. Add to that I'd probably get my hair and make-up done, cha-ching, cha-ching.

Disney Photo shot our vow renewal a few years back and we were very happy with them and I think that being in the park for a shoot would be such a unique and fun experience. OTOH, there are some great outside photographers that we could use and do a session at the BC and Boardwalk.

Ahh, so confused. Anyone have any recent experiences with an Epcot shoot? Which countries did you pick? I was thinking Canada, France (although I'm not sure how that would be now that the bakery opens earlier than WS - maybe hard to get shots without people in the backrground) and Italy. Do they let you pick just three?
We have the one hour enhanced booked in Epcot for March. I will let you know how it goes. We are a group of 10, 3 kids one with Autism. So it will be challenging.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 AM   #217
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresadisney View Post
We have the one hour enhanced booked in Epcot for March. I will let you know how it goes. We are a group of 10, 3 kids one with Autism. So it will be challenging.
Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to hearing about your session. Did they let you pick the countries you want? If so, which ones are you planning on?

Planning a "super-secret" October F&WF weekend!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #218
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

I just checked out the website and the description for the Enhanced session states that you have a choice of locations around WDW. Anyone know what those are?
UGAFan0829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #219
DianeV
DIS Veteran

I emailed about the enhanced session and locations and this is part of what they emailed back:

Choice of locations around the Walt Disney World® Resort
Epcot World Showcase, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom or any Disney Resort
· Must provide own admission into theme Parks (Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
DianeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #220
left210
DIS Veteran

What is the pricing for the Arndts?
left210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #221
DianeV
DIS Veteran

Has anyone done a session recently?
DianeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #222
Turbanator
Disney Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nBoniec View Post
They do a disk for both. But the short was in unedited and the full session is retouched.
Thanks Boniec
Old 06-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #223
amie28
Earning My Ears

We did the 20 minute photo session at the Grand Floridian last month. Still $150 plus they give you the flash drive with all the pictures. I felt it was totally worth it and was very happy with the pictures. I believe we had 75 pictures total.
amie28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #224
teresadisney
Earning My Ears

Full Package

OK so we did the full hour photo session at Epcot at the end of March. The CD does not come included that is an extra $100, beware!!! Our photographer - Alicia was wonderful! What was not wonderful was the customer service after! The re-touching was awful. We had ten people in our group, four were teens all with acne, each had 5-8 individual photos taken, two of the teens, they fixed the faces on the other two they left. I asked them to fix them after viewing on the web site, they fixed one more but not the other. After 4 emails and 2 phone calls all four were fixed. Then when we go our CD and photo book, my youngest daughter who had a magic shot done with "tinkerbell in her hands" tink was not there. They had to send us a new photo book and new CD the whole process took over 10 weeks to complete.
As I said Alicia was great but what a hassle!!
Old 09-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #225
seashell724
DIS Veteran

Bump!
seashell724 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: