Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #1756
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: She raised an eyebrow. "What for? I've been here since the beginning of study hall." Her face went blank. "Is study hall over?" she asked, clearly having no concept of how much time had passed.
River: River continued forcing herself to stay calm, she didn't want to let her frustration show, but she knew she wasn't doing a very good job. She spoke slowly. "no, study hall is not over. But we didn't know where you were. We didn't know you were here in the library."
Old 03-20-2013, 07:13 AM   #1757
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia had not left her spot in the corner of the library. She sat there, nervously chewing on her nails while the others searched for Max. When she heard that they had found her, Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. At least they knew where Max was now, and she was safe.
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #1758
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River continued forcing herself to stay calm, she didn't want to let her frustration show, but she knew she wasn't doing a very good job. She spoke slowly. "no, study hall is not over. But we didn't know where you were. We didn't know you were here in the library."
Max: Max shrugged. "Well, sorry if you called and I didn't answer." She held up the book. "I was physically in the library, but my mind was in here."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #1759
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max shrugged. "Well, sorry if you called and I didn't answer." She held up the book. "I was physically in the library, but my mind was in here."
River: River looked at Max and knew she wasn't lying. She sighed "oh" she said simply "that's okay" with a straight face, she still wasn't smiling, but she did believe Max.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #1760
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Alex: Alex looked at the book questionably when Max held it up and looked around confused at the others. She really had no idea how Max could lose herself in a book since she has never done it but didnt say anything about that. "Oh well, I'm glad you are alright Max." Alex said while smiling nicely.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #1761
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex looked at the book questionably when Max held it up and looked around confused at the others. She really had no idea how Max could lose herself in a book since she has never done it but didnt say anything about that. "Oh well, I'm glad you are alright Max." Alex said while smiling nicely.
Max: Max snorted amusedly. Not only was it actually funny that these people cared or were pretending to care only when she disappeared, but Alex had reminded her of a girl from her last school, that Max had been in from last March to the end of the year. When Max realized other people noticed, she quickly said, "Unintentional inside joke from my last school."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #1762
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max snorted amusedly. Not only was it actually funny that these people cared or were pretending to care only when she disappeared, but Alex had reminded her of a girl from her last school, that Max had been in from last March to the end of the year. When Max realized other people noticed, she quickly said, "Unintentional inside joke from my last school."
River: River sighed. She didn't believe Max this time, she knew she wasn't talking about an inside joke. She felt a pit in her stomach like Max was laughing at her. She told herself it was just paranoia. River always thought people were talking about her. She wasn't sure how she was going to keep Max's secret if she was always worried about where she was and what she was doing. But she knew she had to, she promised Max and she wasn't going to break a promise.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #1763
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"Alright. Do you want to come back down with us? I finished my homework so if you want I can help you."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #1764
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River sighed. She didn't believe Max this time, she knew she wasn't talking about an inside joke. She felt a pit in her stomach like Max was laughing at her. She told herself it was just paranoia. River always thought people were talking about her. She wasn't sure how she was going to keep Max's secret if she was always worried about where she was and what she was doing. But she knew she had to, she promised Max and she wasn't going to break a promise.
Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"Alright. Do you want to come back down with us? I finished my homework so if you want I can help you."
Max: Max's smile faded and she was suddenly very interested in her mary janes. "No no, I, er, wouldn't want to trouble you............any further than I already have. I can, uh, figure out the work later on my own. Anyway, there's probably other people who would be more deserving and more needing of your help," she said to Alex. Inside, she was worried about River. She knew River would be loyal to her, and would keep her promise of keeping her secret. That was not the problem. The problem was, Max was beginning to suspect everyone else didn't trust her like River did. The girl was paranoid that people were beginning to question her, and if people were questioning Max aloud or in private, she did not know how long either of them could operate in secrecy.

Daniel: Daniel blinked. Something didn't seem right about all this. He couldn't describe it, he just felt it all seemed odd. Max's shoulder cut. Max's distance from everyone. Max making trouble in class. Max disappearing on them. How tired she and River seemed this morning. The millions of sides Max has gone through today. The awkwardness between Toby and Max. He knew they led strange lives, they were at a boarding school for teenagers with powers, but there was something deeper happening here that Daniel just couldn't put his finger on. He wore a skeptical look as these thoughts ran through his head.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #1765
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max's smile faded and she was suddenly very interested in her mary janes. "No no, I, er, wouldn't want to trouble you............any further than I already have. I can, uh, figure out the work later on my own. Anyway, there's probably other people who would be more deserving and more needing of your help," she said to Alex. Inside, she was worried about River. She knew River would be loyal to her, and would keep her promise of keeping her secret. That was not the problem. The problem was, Max was beginning to suspect everyone else didn't trust her like River did. The girl was paranoid that people were beginning to question her, and if people were questioning Max aloud or in private, she did not know how long either of them could operate in secrecy.

Daniel: Daniel blinked. Something didn't seem right about all this. He couldn't describe it, he just felt it all seemed odd. Max's shoulder cut. Max's distance from everyone. Max making trouble in class. Max disappearing on them. How tired she and River seemed this morning. The millions of sides Max has gone through today. The awkwardness between Toby and Max. He knew they led strange lives, they were at a boarding school for teenagers with powers, but there was something deeper happening here that Daniel just couldn't put his finger on. He wore a skeptical look as these thoughts ran through his head.
River: River gave one last look at Max and then stepped away from her joining the rest of the group and standing right in front of Daniel.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #1766
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex let her smile drop and pursed her lips before looking at the rest of the group, then back at Max. She didn't know why Max was just so distant and.....different. Alex didn't mean to always leave her alone but it always seems like Max doesn't want anyone around her. To get close to her. Alex was worried that maybe there was something going on but quickly ignored the thought. "You didn't trouble us, and if you're sure you don't need my help I suppose that's alright. Don't be afraid to come get me whenever you need any help at all. I'm always here."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #1767
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex let her smile drop and pursed her lips before looking at the rest of the group, then back at Max. She didn't know why Max was just so distant and.....different. Alex didn't mean to always leave her alone but it always seems like Max doesn't want anyone around her. To get close to her. Alex was worried that maybe there was something going on but quickly ignored the thought. "You didn't trouble us, and if you're sure you don't need my help I suppose that's alright. Don't be afraid to come get me whenever you need any help at all. I'm always here."
Max: Max raised a quizzical eyebrow, then gave a small, amused smile. In an amused voice to show she wasn't being too serious, she said, "A few minutes ago when you guys were yelling at me it seemed like I had troubled you somewhat." Then Max sat back down on the stool. She paused and added, "Thanks." She wasn't sure why she was thanking Alex, she wasn't going to take her up on her offer ever if she could, but it would have been rude and suspicious if she had not. Then Max found her place and returned to reading.

Daniel: Daniel glaced from River to Alex to Max to everyone else and back to River and Alex again. He shrugged at them. Max was Max. But something was up, and Daniel knew it. Now if only he knew how to figure out what exactly was wrong with this picture.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #1768
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max raised a quizzical eyebrow, then gave a small, amused smile. In an amused voice to show she wasn't being too serious, she said, "A few minutes ago when you guys were yelling at me it seemed like I had troubled you somewhat." Then Max sat back down on the stool. She paused and added, "Thanks." She wasn't sure why she was thanking Alex, she wasn't going to take her up on her offer ever if she could, but it would have been rude and suspicious if she had not. Then Max found her place and returned to reading.

Daniel: Daniel glaced from River to Alex to Max to everyone else and back to River and Alex again. He shrugged at them. Max was Max. But something was up, and Daniel knew it. Now if only he knew how to figure out what exactly was wrong with this picture.
River: "it's fine Max" River said in a serious voice before turning and starting to walk back down to the first floor.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #1769
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "it's fine Max" River said in a serious voice before turning and starting to walk back down to the first floor.
Daniel: Daniel held his tongue and followed River, even though he wanted to ask her and talk to her about Max. It would be rude to pry, but he was beginning to sense that somethings in this school were kind of wrong, Max being the biggest.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #1770
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel held his tongue and followed River, even though he wanted to ask her and talk to her about Max. It would be rude to pry, but he was beginning to sense that somethings in this school were kind of wrong, Max being the biggest.
Toby: Toby turned and followed Daniel and River. He didn't understand Max, but he wanted to. He knew somethings about her, but some of what she did just didn't make sense. But he did understand losing oneself in a book, he had done it before and lost whole days when he hadn't noticed the time passing.

River: River continued walking with her eyes straight ahead and her lips pursed. She felt emotions she didn't know how to explain.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: