Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #46
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Hi

I have a question!

I am a seller listed in red, and am very concerned with this. Although my business does not seem to be impacted by this, I still value the opinions on this board and my reputation

The post indicates sellers in red sell scrappers, which I definitely do not! All of the discussion/feedback related to my selling on this forum that is negative actually states that I do NOT sell scrapper pins, but instead focuses on my attitude. The negative comments made by my attitude come from a competetive seller, and are years old! The period of time related to my alleged bad attitude is long, long past and I have definitely focused on changing any negative aspects, as I always try to improve when possible based on any feedback. Is there any way to change this? Any feedback or advice is very, very welcome, and thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #47
casanova5
Mouseketeer

Whats ur ebay name
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #48
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

If I have read correctly, I don't think I'm supposed to post that on here? Maybe I read that wrong?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #49
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by casanova5 View Post
Whats ur ebay name
hi I got your private message but seems I can't reply until I have posted a certain amount, I just don't want you to think I am ignoring you!!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #50
casanova5
Mouseketeer

Hey its all good
Old 03-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #51
SupernaturalMommy
Mouseketeer

x

Last edited by SupernaturalMommy; 12-04-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #52
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Excellent, well-thought answer, and MUCH appreciated! I really appreciate the time you took to type all of that out. I will PM you my name as soon as I get my quota of posts (and apologize for the duplicate posts, urgh!!) I will hold off posting my seller name publicly just to be sure I am not stepping on any toes.

I have actually been aware of the bad rank for awhile. My attitude used to be "Who cares? I know for myself I don't sell scrappers" and also, to be quite honest, at that time my attitude WAS bad--to certain types of buyers. And by that, I mean the abusive buyers who bullied, harassed, and used feedback manipulation to get lower prices, to name a few examples. (Thankfully feedback manipulation is now harder for a buyer to get away with) My outlook was that I was not going to smile and be nice to really bad, abusive buyers. However, I realize now that smiling and being nice to jerks is important, not to the jerks themselves, but to others who may be watching, if that makes sense.

I did do a search, and the negative comments that I found (unless I am missing something) all come from one competing seller, who I won't name, because I don't want to stoop to the same behavior this competing seller has....and I want to make sure I am respecting the rules on this forum. Since those posts by the one seller, I have found at least two other people recommending me, at least one of whom stated they ere hesitant to buy from me based on the comments made by the competing seller, but did so anyway and recommended me in the end.

Anyway, agin, thanks SO much for your time and response!!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #53
SupernaturalMommy
Mouseketeer

x

Last edited by SupernaturalMommy; 12-04-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #54
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Last edited by haveamagicalday2; 04-22-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #55
SupernaturalMommy
Mouseketeer

x

Last edited by SupernaturalMommy; 12-04-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #56
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalMommy View Post
Sent ya a PM. You should be able to answer it now. I am going to be away from the computer most of the day as I have a busy weekend, but if I get your response before I leave the house I will at least know who to be looking for.

Last edited by haveamagicalday2; 04-22-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #57
SupernaturalMommy
Mouseketeer

x

Last edited by SupernaturalMommy; 12-04-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #58
haveamagicalday2
Earning My Ears

Last edited by haveamagicalday2; 04-22-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #59
CarolinaGirlTiss
Mouseketeer

I just wanted to tell y'all about a good experience I had with a ebay seller. I bought a "lot" of pins from him. It was the only lot he had for sale so I figured they were personally owned by him and would be legit. I got the pins for around $16 with shipping and there were 15 pins, he also included 2 free ones. The pins were horrible....there may have been 2 or 3 that were legit. I contacted him about the scrappers. He had no idea what I meant by a scrapper so I gave him some info. He said he had no clue that there was something wrong with them as he had picked these up at a yard sale. Like I said, he didn't have other lots for sale. I told him I would like a refund and I would ship the pins back. He agreed. Well I got sick and after getting better a week later I just decided to keep the pins and trash the ones that were really bad and give the rest to my niece and nephew (who don't trade). I messaged him to tell him and he said okay. I was surprised the next day when my full amount on money, including shipping was refunded. I won't mention his ebay name on here because like I said, he does not sell pins regularly. This was the only pins I saw on any of his feedback. Some people don't know what they are selling you are bad pins and I was glad I found one that would work with me!

Also...thank you for this new thread. We are off to Disney in a week and have about 50 traders we will be trading bought from reputable ebay dealers.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #60
SupernaturalMommy
Mouseketeer

I'm glad things worked out well for you. Have fun on your trip!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: