Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #2386
kkfinley
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post

A transparent background does not have anything to do with the printing. If you print a design to a dark transfer sheet then the sheet itself is white. That means that anything that lacks color, including white or transparent WILL be white.

With a light transfer, the sheet itself is clear. So anything that lacks color, including white or transparent WILL be clear. Does that make sense?

So, in a nutshell, I am trying to say that if you put that design on a light transfer (on a clear sheet) the white WILL be clear.
Thanks Amy!! That makes since. I have only used your transfer sheets in the past, so this will be my first experience with the clear transfers.

I do have another question though. When I showed your design to our girl scout council office for approval, they said I needed up put the council name in it. Can you please add "Kentuckiana" to the design somehow?

Thanks again,
Krista

Old 03-21-2013, 09:34 AM   #2387
makrilmom
Earning My Ears

I came acrossed a tread you had done some design work for a thing shirt. I would like to ask if I could have a set made for my family. We are doing this theme for my sons birthday! There are 5 of us

Thing 1 Kenzie
Thing 2 Riley
Thing 3 Brandon
Thing Mom
Thing Dad

Thanks so much!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #2388
cherylgeb
Earning My Ears

Hi Amy,

I bought a pack of 20 sheets earlier this week. Do the papers work okay with a laser printer, or do images need to be printed on an ink jet? Also, about how long does it take to receive the order?

Thanks in advance,

Cheryl
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #2389
marquislaura
Mouseketeer

Bump. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_i_c_k_e_y View Post
i hope these are what you had in mind...

Old 03-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #2390
ksouba
Mouseketeer

School Night

Dear Amy,
I am a counselor planning "Catch the Spirit Night" trying to get 8th graders excited about high school. Could you please design me some water bottle labels in Red, White and black colors. Saying
Catch the Spirit Night
La Moille High School
April 17, 2013
with a lion mascot picture. i would appreciate whatever you can come up with.

Thanks, Katie
Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #2391
makrilmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquislaura View Post
Bump. .
The photo bucket links aren't working? they are saying they have been moved...
Old 03-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #2392
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Hi Amy. I am sorry to trouble you, but I was wondering if I could get a design similar to what you made for our family last year. We wore tie-dye shirts, and you made us a circular design with palm trees on them that said Godwin family vacation. My Mom mentioned she loved those shirts and wondered if you might design us one for our Smoky Mountain trip with a bear on it. There are four of us going if you'd like to personalize them: Mimi, Mom, Samuel, and James. If you don't want to be bothered with personalization, that's fine too. Thanks so much. I am trying very hard to make this trip as special as possible for Mimi and the boys.

Dawn
Old 03-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #2393
Jenniega1
Earning My Ears

Smile Harry Potter

Hi Amy,

I was hoping you could create an invitation to Island of Adventure with a Harry Potter theme. Could it be addressed to Hunter and Dad. The date they are going would be June 4, 2013. Thank you in Advance for your help with this request. This is going to make my little Harry Potter fans day!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #2394
lilmissdisney216
Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador!

Amy, I cannot thank you enough for my really super cute signs for our stateroom door on my first cruise! Got tons of compliments on how cute it was decorated. The other signs I had printed off got mixed in with the folder on the dining room table and didn't make it with us on the ship *head desk* but the one made it! The girls loved it and it looked amazing! Tried to get the guys on board with having their door decorated and they said they would do it (yeah right...never got done!) lol. Anyway, here's a photo of our door. Thank you so much!!

Old 03-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #2395
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I think I need flip flops for our door!! I love these When you have time Amy....with our names: Marilyn Amy Mia and Cole...thank you

Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #2396
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Amy,

You have always made such great designs for our non-Disney vacations. I'm hoping to bug you again.

We are going to Hawaii this summer. We are going to the Disney resort the first few days - Aulani - but then taking the NCL Pride of America the other days.

Part of my DDs love is getting new tshirts for every vacation. For our NCL Jewel cruise you came up with a very cute design with Nick Jr. characters on it. It was perfect seeing them wear them when they met Spongebob and Patrick.

I wonder if you can come up with anything Hawaiian-ish that kids would enjoy? If so, their names are Maddie and Mickie.

If you have time to come up with something - there is no rush on our part, we don't leave until June - I would certainly appreciate it.
Here are a couple for each of them. I hope they like them!

Old 03-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #2397
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissdisney216 View Post
Amy, I cannot thank you enough for my really super cute signs for our stateroom door on my first cruise! Got tons of compliments on how cute it was decorated. The other signs I had printed off got mixed in with the folder on the dining room table and didn't make it with us on the ship *head desk* but the one made it! The girls loved it and it looked amazing! Tried to get the guys on board with having their door decorated and they said they would do it (yeah right...never got done!) lol. Anyway, here's a photo of our door. Thank you so much!!
There are lines on the doors now?

Old 03-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #2398
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by us4jones View Post
Thank you!! They look so cute!!
You are welcome! I am glad you like them!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #2399
dato63
DIS Veteran

They are perfect Amy! So cute & colorful! Thank you so much. . .I know my DDs will LOVE them.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #2400
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Hi Amy, I would like a spring time design..one with tulips, crocus and daffodils...any chance you would do one for me? My other springy sweatshirts are biting the dust Thank you...
Marilyn,
I hope you like this...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: