Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > DIS Adventures by Disney Trips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
ethanwa
Premier Passport AP / D23 Charter Member / D23 Geek of the Week / 2013 D23 Expo Sorcerers Ticket

Adventures by Disney - Do the trips have the Disney MAGIC?

My question is... are these just trips with tour guides like any other trip a travel agent can offer, or do they have any SPECIAL Disney MAGIC?

If so, can you explain what the "magic" part of the trip really is? For example, if I'm going to Italy, what does Disney offer over anyone else (besides maybe trust)?

WHY should I choose Disney for my overseas adventures?

Thanks and let me know!

Ethan

Been to DL, WDW, Aulani, D23 Expo, and on DCL.
ethanwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
k5jmh

DIS Tech Talk Guru
Ask me about Alpaca poop!
I want to pour that Sauce all over my body

My DW and I have been on two ABD trips and are booked on a third to Germany. I can tell you that the Disney Magic is in play the whole time. It is the little things and the attention to detail that really sets them apart. The Magic is there every day. I do not want to give away any of the details, but you will not be disappointed. I sill also tell you that the quality of traveler is equally as awesome and that makes the trip that much more special.

One of the real advantages are the Step-on guides...
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5jmh View Post
My DW and I have been on two ABD trips and are booked on a third to Germany. I can tell you that the Disney Magic is in play the whole time. It is the little things and the attention to detail that really sets them apart. The Magic is there every day. I do not want to give away any of the details, but you will not be disappointed. I sill also tell you that the quality of traveler is equally as awesome and that makes the trip that much more special.

One of the real advantages are the Step-on guides...
I see Sarah and Steven!!! ;-)

As k5jmh said, we don't want to spoil the surprise, but it is SO magical!! We went on the Knights and Lights trip last May, and just booked Once Upon a Fairytale to Germany for this July! We won't travel any other way! Attention to details, with pixie dust sprinkled liberally. That's how we describe it! We have stayed in contact with many of our fellow travelers! Have visited with four of them, all from other states than our own! Memories of a lifetime!!! <3

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale and 1/2014 Dolphin
SingingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
wdwtheplacetobe
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanwa View Post
My question is... are these just trips with tour guides like any other trip a travel agent can offer, or do they have any SPECIAL Disney MAGIC?

If so, can you explain what the "magic" part of the trip really is? For example, if I'm going to Italy, what does Disney offer over anyone else (besides maybe trust)?

WHY should I choose Disney for my overseas adventures?

Thanks and let me know!

Ethan
We just returned from the Viva Italia Signature. It was Flawlessly executed by Dusty and Marco B. ! There was Disney Magic at every turn! It was FANTASTICO! I can't divulge surprises, but let me tell you that there were plenty! It was a unique trip and Disney does it best!

Married 10/10/07 at 10:10am in Disney's Wedding Pavilion!
wdwtheplacetobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
TheTexasKid
Mouseketeer

Re: Do the Trips Have the Disney Magic?

Having been on three of them so far, and looking to go on another one, as soon as I can, let me assure you that they are like no other trip you will ever take. The exclusive, exclusive to that trip, pins the guides hand out each day makes sure of that.
TheTexasKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:01 AM   #6
CrazyZeus1
Matching Shirts Rock!

We did Bella Italia last summer, having never done Europe or a guided tour type trip. We had NO idea what to expect.

Let me tell you...we literally booked another ABD trip within days of returning home!

It was the most relaxing, MAGICAL, wonderful vacation we have ever been on. As everyone else has said, I don't want to spill any beans about the pixi dust surprises, but there were more than I could count on the 8 days of our trip.

HEATHER
CrazyZeus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
OhanaCuz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyZeus1 View Post
We did Bella Italia last summer, having never done Europe or a guided tour type trip. We had NO idea what to expect. Let me tell you...we literally booked another ABD trip within days of returning home! It was the most relaxing, MAGICAL, wonderful vacation we have ever been on. As everyone else has said, I don't want to spill any beans about the pixi dust surprises, but there were more than I could count on the 8 days of our trip.
I love reading things like this. I'm hoping to take my first Disney trip this year and hope that it will be like yours was.
OhanaCuz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: