Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #2176
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Crystal: *puts her head into her hands* My team is going to kill me, unless by some miracle I have a real excuse that they would believe and accept. A chaser or a beater is much more easily replaced than a keeper.

Fiona: *shrugs* I don't have a broom. And I thought first years weren't allowed to play.

Johanna: I feel you, Crys. The only reason my team won't kill me is because the last time they saw me and we heard from eachother, I was lying in the hospital wing, moments after I fell after hitting my head and bleeding into the ground. This is my recovery period. I'll be forgiven.

Tom: *shudders* Not me. I hate heights.
Katelyn: I think a few of my team mates saw me leave the castle, but I'll just tell them Dumbledore said we needed a break for a reason I wasn't at school. They probably won't all believe me, but I can deal with it. I mean, I am an okay keeper. And first years can play, it's just that usually none are good enough to be on the team.

Harry: I'm guessing quidditch is a game you guys like?

Katelyn:*nods* One day you can watch me play sometime. It's really fun!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #2177
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: I think a few of my team mates saw me leave the castle, but I'll just tell them Dumbledore said we needed a break for a reason I wasn't at school. They probably won't all believe me, but I can deal with it. I mean, I am an okay keeper. And first years can play, it's just that usually none are good enough to be on the team.

Harry: I'm guessing quidditch is a game you guys like?

Katelyn:*nods* One day you can watch me play sometime. It's really fun!
Crystal: *to Harry* It's the only school sport on campus. The houses play eachother. *to Kate* It's easy for you. You're a Gryffindor. You have Harry and Ginny backing you, everyone on the team would do whatever they said. I'm in Ravenclaw. You know how we are. I'm going to need a very solid, very convincing reason just to get forgiveness, and even then they won't trust me.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #2178
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Crystal: *to Harry* It's the only school sport on campus. The houses play eachother. *to Kate* It's easy for you. You're a Gryffindor. You have Harry and Ginny backing you, everyone on the team would do whatever they said. I'm in Ravenclaw. You know how we are. I'm going to need a very solid, very convincing reason just to get forgiveness, and even then they won't trust me.
Harry: *nods in understanding*

Katelyn: True, but you're a great player Crys. Even if they don't trust you completely yet, they'll warm up to you again.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #2179
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Harry: *nods in understanding*

Katelyn: True, but you're a great player Crys. Even if they don't trust you completely yet, they'll warm up to you again.
Crystal: If they let me back on the team.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #2180
jessidoll

Quote:

Crystal: If they let me back on the team.
Katelyn: Which they will.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #2181
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: Which they will.
Crystal: *raises one eyebrow*

Old 03-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #2182
jessidoll

Quote:

Crystal: *raises one eyebrow*
Katelyn: *shrugs* You gotta think positive sometimes.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #2183
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *shrugs* You gotta think positive sometimes.
Crystal: Positive. When has that ever done me well?

Fiona: Exactly!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #2184
jessidoll

Quote:

Crystal: Positive. When has that ever done me well?

Fiona: Exactly!
Katelyn:*sighs* Alright don't think positive then. Hope for the best but expect the worse, you can be surprised by what happens then.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #2185
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*sighs* Alright don't think positive then. Hope for the best but expect the worse, you can be surprised by what happens then.
Crystal: *raises an eyebrow* That's what I always do.

Fiona: I also.

Tom: *nods in agreement*

Old 03-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #2186
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Carly: I have to agree. I'm also quite the pessimist. *shrugs* I can't help it.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:50 AM   #2187
Fairywings

Fiona: *gets an idea* ...................Duh!

Crystal: What, Fi?

Fiona: Just use me as an excuse. Officially I'm still a missing person, even if you all know I'm right here. Just bring me back when you go to Hogwarts, and just tell your team you got a lead on your missing sister's location, and went after it. They can't be mad at you for looking after your family first. And it's slightly true, isn't it? You only found me after you left. Of course, I found you, and it was after you committed suicide........

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: