|03-13-2013, 02:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SJ...A 2.5hr Flight From Disney World
Can Someone PLEASE Help Me With DVC!
I am sure these questions have been asked numerous times and I have looked through this thread/stickies and on the official DVC website and still confused...
1. I am looking into buying a resale(Boardwalk or Beach Club).Most listings are for 150pts. With looking at the chart..If I wanted to do 2 vacations a yr at Boardwalk(1 week each) I would need 156pts(for the months I travel). Can I buy the additional pts?
2. Where Do I even begin to buy a DVC??
3. After I buy, how soon can I go on vacation?
4. What is this use year stuff?? If I officially take ownership in October..Is my year, Oct. 2013-Oct. 2014?
5. Dues are always due on Jan 1 though right?
6. Can you finance?
7. I have heard of having 2 "Home" Resorts, How do you do this?
8. What is the advantage of buying at your "Home" Resort? I know you can book a room at your home resort before anyone else, but is it worth it? Is it better to buy at a less expensive resort for more points and use the pts at my intended to stay at hotel?
9. Is point value the same at your home resort and other resorts? Like If my home is beach club, would my beach club pts be less valuable at BLT(ex. 2 beach club pts = 1 BLT pt)
10. Has anyone ever used your pts to stay at non DVC resorts? Ex. Polynesian??
Lastly, Do you LOVE owning DVC???
I am sure I have a million more questions, But I would appreciate any answers received. THANK YOU!!!!!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|