Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 09:43 AM   #121
FlowerMouse
1st time Disney cruiser

My DD 9 (will be 10, 2 weeks after cruise) would be thrilled to pre-meet your DD.

I will have to ask my DS13. He can be shy.
FlowerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #122
guarn3md
DIS Veteran

Hey Flowermouse...
My son, Connor is 11 and would like to hang out in the Edge if there are others to hang with... Connor is in 6th grade right now. My sister will be with us too, she will be 9 at the time of the cruise.
PM me if you want to exchange email addresses.
Debbie
guarn3md is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #123
UKDisTravellers
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone,
We're also booked on this cruise - our first ever, so not really sure what to expect, but we're really looking forward to it. we're from the UK, as you'll have guessed from the name, and have 2 sons who will be 11 & 9 at the time of the cruise.

Please could someone send me details of the Facebook group?

Many thanks!
UKDisTravellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:28 AM   #124
CHIdadOF3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKDisTravellers
Hi everyone,
We're also booked on this cruise - our first ever, so not really sure what to expect, but we're really looking forward to it. we're from the UK, as you'll have guessed from the name, and have 2 sons who will be 11 & 9 at the time of the cruise.

Please could someone send me details of the Facebook group?

Many thanks!
Welcome to the group! Just sent you a pm about the facebook group. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #125
UKDisTravellers
Earning My Ears

Thanks! I got the pm, and tried to reply, but got the message that I can't send PMs yet - not enough posts.
Anyway, I've sent a request to join the Facebook group and I look forward to getting to know you all.
UKDisTravellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #126
Mhschoeppner
Earning My Ears

First time and excited

Hello Everyone
I am really excited to go on this cruise. This is our family's first trip on disney and first cruise in general. My husband and I will be bring along our 5 yr old and 2 yr old. Any tips out there for first timers with young children ?

Heather
Mhschoeppner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #127
Mhschoeppner
Earning My Ears

Interested in FE group

Also, I am interested in the FE group. I am looking at making one for my daughter.
Mhschoeppner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #128
vrntnns
Earned My Ears Working for Disneyland

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhschoeppner View Post
Hello Everyone
I am really excited to go on this cruise. This is our family's first trip on disney and first cruise in general. My husband and I will be bring along our 5 yr old and 2 yr old. Any tips out there for first timers with young children ?

Heather
Welcome to the Fam! Read as much as you can on the DisBoard, but remember a lot things that are written are "opinions". We have a Facebook page for our cruise if your interested.

7/2008: DCL Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Magic (25th Wedd. Annv.)
7/2006-8/2007: Became DLR Cast Member again TL Attractions Host (Buzzlightyear Astro Blasters, Autopia, & Monorail)
7/2005: DCL Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Magic(22nd Wedd. Annv.)
7/85-1/86: Cast member of Disneyland TL Attractions Host (Rocket Jets and The PeopleMover)

vrntnns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:35 AM   #129
Fellzie
Earning My Ears

Hello all I will be in this cruise as well- first disney cruise for us! I will be with my two sons (4 and 2) and my husband, mil, fil, bil, sil, great grandma and a family friend- 10 of us in total!! I would love to become part of the Facebook group. I'm looking into the FE more- I like the idea, I just want to make sure I can really commit and that my boys will like it
Fellzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #130
vrntnns

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellzie View Post
Hello all I will be in this cruise as well- first disney cruise for us! I will be with my two sons (4 and 2) and my husband, mil, fil, bil, sil, great grandma and a family friend- 10 of us in total!! I would love to become part of the Facebook group. I'm looking into the FE more- I like the idea, I just want to make sure I can really commit and that my boys will like it
WELCOME to the Family of "Wonderers to Alaska" WOW! what a group you've got going... sounds like a Fun family. We have a Facebook page, if your interested?

7/2006-8/2007: Became DLR Cast Member again TL Attractions Host (Buzzlightyear Astro Blasters, Autopia, & Monorail)
7/85-1/86: Cast member of Disneyland TL Attractions Host (Rocket Jets and The PeopleMover)

Old 03-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #131
Fellzie
Earning My Ears

Thank you for the pm- I am trying to get my 10 posts in so thy I can send my own/reply! I just requested to join the group on fb and look forward to getting to know more about all o the fun stuff that will be happening on the cruise!
Fellzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #132
simivalleysarah
Earning My Ears

Checking in!

Our family will be enjoying our 3rd Disney cruise - my parents (in their 60's), husband and children DS (17), DD (13) & DD (4) will be traveling together.

I would love to check out the FB page if someone can send me the info.

I would also like to see if a group of 2 or 3 would be interested in trying to do this (which I copied and pasted from another thread & another member):

"a special helicopter tour through Coastal Helicopters for the Juneau. This tour is a 3-1/2 tour that consists of a helicopter ride to have an hour long dogsled experience AND a 20 minute landing on an icefield. Normally, companies only offer one or the other. In order for us to be guaranteed the icefield landing, all riders in the helicopter have to agree. There are only 4 in our family that want to go and the helicopter seats 6. The total cost per person would be $545. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our family for this tour, please PM me and I can give you more information. We would love to know we are guaranteed both landings! Without finding others on our own we are only guaranteed to do the dogsled."

Seemed like a great price and activity! Let me know if you are interested!
simivalleysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:32 AM   #133
vrntnns

Thumbs up Welcome Aboard!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simivalleysarah View Post
Our family will be enjoying our 3rd Disney cruise - my parents (in their 60's), husband and children DS (17), DD (13) & DD (4) will be traveling together.

I would love to check out the FB page if someone can send me the info.

I would also like to see if a group of 2 or 3 would be interested in trying to do this (which I copied and pasted from another thread & another member):

"a special helicopter tour through Coastal Helicopters for the Juneau. This tour is a 3-1/2 tour that consists of a helicopter ride to have an hour long dogsled experience AND a 20 minute landing on an icefield. Normally, companies only offer one or the other. In order for us to be guaranteed the icefield landing, all riders in the helicopter have to agree. There are only 4 in our family that want to go and the helicopter seats 6. The total cost per person would be $545. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our family for this tour, please PM me and I can give you more information. We would love to know we are guaranteed both landings! Without finding others on our own we are only guaranteed to do the dogsled."

Seemed like a great price and activity! Let me know if you are interested!
Sent ya a PM for our FB page. Also, we booked this excursion too!!!! We meet at 8:15 on the dock.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #134
chickamu
Earning My Ears

Hello
My daughter and i might be interested.. Im also on fb.. My names tammy..
chickamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #135
chickamu
Earning My Ears

Unfortunately i cant pm yet.
chickamu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, alaska, july, wonder cruise

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: