Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #166
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
and just a few

over here to also say I am sorry for missing that you had this going.
No need for apology. You found it!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:19 AM   #167
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Since I am going back to the start... forgive me as I make comments as I go along.

Coral Reef -
Your meal looked way yummy. Half the entree you had sounds perfect and bacon and apples are a favorite combination of mine.

Your dessert was so pretty. It almost looked like a little fish was on the edge of the plate.

You make me want to go to CR. I don't have an ADR there and we didn't go in the fall... I will have to have another trip just to go!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 02:35 AM   #168
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Epcot

It is so neat that Anakin is outgoing enough to ask questions and to ask intelligent ones at that! I know I was so shy as a child even if I wanted to know the answer to something I would never have asked.

I loved the Christmas decorations last year. After a year, the "pain" of that trip and how crowded it was has worn off and now all I can remember is how magical it was with all the beautiful decorations. I think if I manage to go back again during the holidays... it won't be too close to Christmas so that we can avoid those crowds.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #169
addictedtonostalgia
Believing in the Invisible Lights

I finally caught up on this trip report!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun over Christmas and Anakin is making great strides medically and otherwise. I love his enthusiasm for science!

I am very impressed he went on It's Tough to be a Bug I still cannot do anything 3D, it gives me a headache and I am still traumatized from ITTBAB and HISTA as a kid.

professional DIS threads lurker
Old 03-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #170
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Since I am going back to the start... forgive me as I make comments as I go along.

Coral Reef -
Your meal looked way yummy. Half the entree you had sounds perfect and bacon and apples are a favorite combination of mine.

Your dessert was so pretty. It almost looked like a little fish was on the edge of the plate.

You make me want to go to CR. I don't have an ADR there and we didn't go in the fall... I will have to have another trip just to go!
Ann, I thought I responded to these ages ago. So sorry. Our meal was fabulous.

Did you check it out last trip?

Quote:
Epcot

It is so neat that Anakin is outgoing enough to ask questions and to ask intelligent ones at that! I know I was so shy as a child even if I wanted to know the answer to something I would never have asked.

I loved the Christmas decorations last year. After a year, the "pain" of that trip and how crowded it was has worn off and now all I can remember is how magical it was with all the beautiful decorations. I think if I manage to go back again during the holidays... it won't be too close to Christmas so that we can avoid those crowds.
Christmas week and New Year's week can be brutal.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas there's less crowd and it's more manageable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtonostalgia View Post
I finally caught up on this trip report!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun over Christmas and Anakin is making great strides medically and otherwise. I love his enthusiasm for science!

I am very impressed he went on It's Tough to be a Bug I still cannot do anything 3D, it gives me a headache and I am still traumatized from ITTBAB and HISTA as a kid.
Welcome back! Are you going to start a TR?

He is no longer photosensitive. His medication is working well! 3 weeks seizure free, but the temps have been cool if not down right cold. It's that heat he just can't tolerate.

Sorry you had bad experiences with 3D.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #172
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Ann, I thought I responded to these ages ago. So sorry. Our meal was fabulous.

Did you check it out last trip?

Christmas week and New Year's week can be brutal.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas there's less crowd and it's more manageable.

we did not. And come I will miss it again. Sad to think the next time I might dine at Coral Reef may not be until next February.... but it isn't like there are not other places to enjoy.

I really would love to try to go again for the holidays...only between thanksgiving and Christmas sounds like a much better time to go.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #173
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
How the heck did I miss this TR?
Lol, I don't know. But Welcome!

Quote:
we did not. And come I will miss it again. Sad to think the next time I might dine at Coral Reef may not be until next February.... but it isn't like there are not other places to enjoy.

I really would love to try to go again for the holidays...only between thanksgiving and Christmas sounds like a much better time to go.
I hope you get the change to eat there in February! We didn't renew our Tables in Wonderland and we have been eating at Disney less. We've been going to Olive Garden, Sonny's, and TGI Fridays. It's almost cheaper to eat lunch at those restaurants than it is to even eat a meal at McDonalds. $6.95 for my lunch today at Olive Garden. I can't even get a burger at a CS restaurant at Disney for that price!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: