Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #46
gilesmt
DIS Veteran

I can't go back and quote it but I read about a flashlight above, that is another solution on the lines like HM. I have to get to HM when I go to wdw this year, I am so use to dlr HM I can not seem to get in my head what people are talking about because the two rides are different. But I have heard before that some people carry those pen lights or cell phones and turn them on (pointed down I hope), that might help, it would not help me, I actually am the opposite, I can see almost 20/20 when it is pitch black, I can actually read a book when pitch black, I havehad at least 50 doctors ask me to do this because it goes against everything they have ever been told. My vision problem is a head injury, there is nothing wrong with my eyes, my brain was damaged in a fall and it can not read the messages correctly. My dd has cerebral palsy and I try to explan to others it is the same thing almost, her muscles work but her brain does not tell them the right message, my eyes work but my brain can not tell them the right message. Try a flashlight if you think that could work.
gilesmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #47
smidgy
dimples

good advice. except if he uses a flashlight, his eyes won't adjust to the dark, and then he won't see anything on the ride itself. he can see things in the ride at night, if his eyes have adjusted to the dark. thanks.
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #48
buffettgirl
The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet *****. Why can't you say "f o r u m"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
good advice. except if he uses a flashlight, his eyes won't adjust to the dark, and then he won't see anything on the ride itself. he can see things in the ride at night, if his eyes have adjusted to the dark. thanks.
so really the best thing is going to be to just slowly make your way through the line. Slowly. Very slowly. Just taking your time will give him the time needed to not get bumped up, and give his eyes time to adjust to the darkness.

Though, we do find that a small flashlight doesn't really cause trouble and helps ease the difference between light and dark.
CR: July/Aug 2003
CSR: July 2009 (split SOG)
SOG: Dec 2006, July 2009, June 2011, Aug 2012
ASMo: May 2014
buffettgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #49
smidgy
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffettgirl View Post
so really the best thing is going to be to just slowly make your way through the line. Slowly. Very slowly. Just taking your time will give him the time needed to not get bumped up, and give his eyes time to adjust to the darkness.

Though, we do find that a small flashlight doesn't really cause trouble and helps ease the difference between light and dark.
thanks for your help! everyone is helpful, and I appreciate all the advice.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #50
buffettgirl

I was just thinking what other things you could possibly ask about. I wonder if you could ask for a spot to wait before actually doing the line that was dark enough that your husband's eyes became adjusted, making it a bit easier to manage the queue and then allowing him to be able to see the ride?? Or maybe enter a queue and just stand for a short while letting people pass.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #51
ttintagel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffettgirl View Post
I was just thinking what other things you could possibly ask about. I wonder if you could ask for a spot to wait before actually doing the line that was dark enough that your husband's eyes became adjusted, making it a bit easier to manage the queue and then allowing him to be able to see the ride??
I've asked for that several times, and have always been told no.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #52
cmbpanda
Mouseketeer

Hi, just jumping in! Sometimes I wish I didn't read these boards as I get panicked about our upcoming holiday when I read threads like this we are travelling from the Uk in 4 weeks time for our first (and probably only ) trip to The World. My DH has no sight at all and I have very little vision and we also have 2 visually impaired children, one of whom is also on the autism spectrum! We have been advised to ask for GACs but get a bit worried reading things like this. What is the issue with HM? We like doing rides but I cannot navigate complicated queues whilst guiding my DH and supervising my children and I certainly can't do it in the dark and/ or with uneven or moving surfaces. Should we not ride HM? And are there any other rides like this? The Nemo ride at Epcot was mentioned. This is one my kids will love, but I'm now worried that we won't be able to do the queue if it is dark with lots of turns and if me and DH are slow and hold others up my DS will start to panick. Oh we'll, we're committed now, so please recognise our needs cms!

On another note, I laughed at the dangerous use of a cane comment. My DH uses a cane all the time, but he probably won't so much at wdw. He will carry it, but not use it properly. He travels through the rush hour every day through the crowds on the London Underground (subway). And although he is great at using it and has super mobility (orientation) skills he has had several occasions where other people have tripped over his cane because they have been rushing through the crowd. He has also had people break his cane, deliberately and accidentally, which is why I could really relate to these comments.

I will have to go and look up OP's DH's trip reports
cmbpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #53
buffettgirl

Don't worry much about Nemo. Of all the line queues you'll encounter you'll almost certainly have no one in line with you. LOL..
Old 02-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #54
smidgy
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbpanda View Post
Hi, just jumping in! Sometimes I wish I didn't read these boards as I get panicked about our upcoming holiday when I read threads like this we are travelling from the Uk in 4 weeks time for our first (and probably only ) trip to The World. My DH has no sight at all and I have very little vision and we also have 2 visually impaired children, one of whom is also on the autism spectrum! We have been advised to ask for GACs but get a bit worried reading things like this. What is the issue with HM? We like doing rides but I cannot navigate complicated queues whilst guiding my DH and supervising my children and I certainly can't do it in the dark and/ or with uneven or moving surfaces. Should we not ride HM? And are there any other rides like this? The Nemo ride at Epcot was mentioned. This is one my kids will love, but I'm now worried that we won't be able to do the queue if it is dark with lots of turns and if me and DH are slow and hold others up my DS will start to panick. Oh we'll, we're committed now, so please recognise our needs cms!

On another note, I laughed at the dangerous use of a cane comment. My DH uses a cane all the time, but he probably won't so much at wdw. He will carry it, but not use it properly. He travels through the rush hour every day through the crowds on the London Underground (subway). And although he is great at using it and has super mobility (orientation) skills he has had several occasions where other people have tripped over his cane because they have been rushing through the crowd. He has also had people break his cane, deliberately and accidentally, which is why I could really relate to these comments.

just so you know, his trip reports are mostly comical. not much help about GAC or disabilities, as his vision has only gotten much worse recently. we have used a GAC only once. hence my thread.. we are trying to learn the ins and outs of these things ourselves.

but i hope the reports wil give you some laughs!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #55
gilesmt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbpanda View Post

Don't get discourage, take your time and you will be fine. If he uses a cane, even just hold it he will get CM help, maybe a little but he will be recognized. You will also get a GAC for your ds with autism, which will help some for visual.

It is sad, and we come and laugh but visual impairments just have not caught up with the rest of the disabilities. Lets face it, I am legally blind and need accommodations in most things, what has the world done for me, they sopposedly give me large print menus, but I can't see them, they randomly put the numbers in Braille on an elevator, although it is so random I don't know if the button is on the left or right or in between to elevators, oh well it does not matter there is four grades of Braille and I use grade 4 and they are writing in grade 2, so even if I did find it I could not read it. They do very nicely at putting Braille on the drive up bank windows, that will help immensely when they give me a drivers license, I've been trying for one for 35 years now.

Okay seriously, there are some nice things Disney does. They do have a very nice device you can rent, actually it is free you put a deposit down and get it back when you return it. It does help with shows and travel. I can not say it is perfect, it is okay for travel if you have a partner who can see, but it is great for shows and gives you at least in Disney some close up views of shows because for the device to work you have to be in special areas, usually hence front row. I have not used it at wdw, but I loved it at Disney and plan to use it at wdw this time in may.

With a cane you will get CM attention in line and where able you will get help, but it can be random from staff member to staff member, so sometimes you need to say, last time a CM let me do this and many times the CM will allow you to do that. This is why I suggested so much to have a cane. I don't use a cane so often but the dog works the same also.it is just that you need a way to say, hay look I have a problem, like a w/c does to people who walk slow, or can not go up stairs. I think it is like Disney thinks that if you have a vision problem you they should be able to tell by looking at you, so you get more with a cane than without. The same way they look at other disabilities, if you have a heart condition sit in a w/c and we will help other wise how do we know. So even if you do not use a cane, have one out.

If you use a trekker or something they do work great at Disney, I can get within a step or to of what I want when I punch in the coordinates. Again did not use it at wdw, but in dlr, when I punch in the gate to the never land pool, I got within 1/2 step of the gate. When I punched in front desk, I got about two steps away. When I punched in hall where coffee was in lobby of wonder tower I was literally an inch from the coffee cup. And I walked the ponds every morning with my coffee and my dog, never getting lost, found all the stores in dtd, it was great.

Another thing the cane did or dog, was to help tell bus drivers I had a problem, they would help me sit in front and get off where need be.

I don't know if I can say this, but if stairs are a problem tell them, they see to understand that one.

And if you need some light carry a pen light I know lots who do use it.

But sadly, Disney is like the rest of the world, I still can not get my visa bill in large print, not that it would help. Or a queue that just goes straight, but I make do. I think Disney needs help from the banks, maybe they can put walk up Braille kiosk that will print us out queue line maps, then all we have to do is find the kiosk, LOL.
gilesmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #56
ttintagel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesmt View Post
Okay seriously, there are some nice things Disney does.
Absolutely - we discuss the difficulties here, but even so, Disney is streets ahead of so many other places.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #57
StitchesGr8Fan
DIS Veteran

My dad is legally blind in one eye and almost blind in the other. My brother is handicapped and has mobility issues, which have been made worse as he ages and his vision degenerates (his insurance won't cover the surgery he needs to fix this, but that is a rant for another day. So both of them have a hard time with dark areas. What I found worked best for us in crowded, narrow queues was for me to stand behind them with my arms locked, hands on their shoulders. I watched over their shoulder at the crowd and upcoming obstacles and turns. Being behind them kept me from going to fast for them. I could prevent them from running into the person in front of them and I took the impact if we stopped short and someone behind me ran in to me. If I needed them to turn or stop, I used pressure on their shoulders. The only downside to this is if you can't see clearly in front of the person you are guiding, to see poles and ramps, etc.

Moving walkways are a whole other animal. My dad just does it, but my brother is afraid. I finally just picked him up (he weighs as much as me) and put him on the darn walkway. It is one of those moments of strength that I couldn't do in real life, but I was desperate to get on the ride.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #58
gismo1554
Ex CM & Rose & Crown 2003/4
"With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents, and endure what storms may come."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesmt View Post
And if you need some light carry a pen light I know lots who do use it.
Just to say, I do carry one of these and use it but I did have an incident in Haunted Mansion where cast member told me off for using it to get into the stratching chamber. I wasn't shining it anywhere but the floor but they did make comments and then when moving into the doom buggie queue I had a guest make comments. I agree with other comments that Visual disabilities are still not fully recognised anywhere and unfortunately you do get the odd few who just don't get it. Although I have a stick I still can't use it properly (only currently nightblind). I am taking it on my next trip which will be my first solo trip and getting a GAC to ensure that there isn't an issue on certain rides such as Haunted Mansion again. I think it depends on whether you get a good CM or not as to whether you get the correct treatment looking at this but there are some good tips on what to mention on here so thanks everyone.

I've eaten at 106 out of 238 restaurants at Walt Disney World (45%)
I've eaten at 41 out of 85 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (48%)
I've eaten at 46 out of 70 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (66%)
I've eaten at 11 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (61%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)

Here's my list!

THEME PARKS
  • ANIMAL KINGDOM PARK
    • Flame Tree BBQ
    • Pizzafari
    • Rainforest Cafe
    • Restaurantosaurus
    • Tusker House
    • Yak & Yeti Counter Service
    • Yak & Yeti

• Disney's Hollywood Studios
    • '50s Prime Time Cafe
    • ABC Commissary
    • Backlot Express
    • Brown Derby
    • Catalina Eddie's
    • Fairfax Fare
    • Hollywood & Vine
    • Mama Melrose's
    • Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
    • Rosie's All-American Cafe
    • Sci-Fi Dine-In
    • Starring Rolls Cafe
    • Studio Catering Company
    • Toluca Legs Turkey Company
    • Toy Story Pizza Planet

• Epcot
    • Coral Reef (Living Seas)
    • Electric Umbrella
    • Fountainview (Starbucks)
    • Garden Grill (The Land)
    • Sunshine Seasons (The Land)
    • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway)
    • Biergarten (Germany)
    • Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
    • Chefs de France (France)
    • Fife & Drum (American Adventure)
    • Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party
    • Katsura Grill (Japan)
    • Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway)
    • La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)
    • La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico)
    • Le Cellier (Canada)
    • Liberty Inn (American Adventure)
    • Lotus Blossom Cafe (China)
    • Monsieur Paul (France)
    • Nine Dragons (China)
    • Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco)
    • Rose and Crown (United Kingdom)
    • San Angel Inn (Mexico)
    • Sommerfest (Germany)
    • Spice Road (Morocco)
    • Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
    • Teppan Edo (Japan)
    • Tokyo Dining (Japan)
    • Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy)
    • Tutto Italia (Italy)
    • Via Napoli (Italy)
    • Yorkshire County Fish Shop (United Kingdom)

• Epcot Food & Wine Festival
    • Argentina
    • Australia
    • Belgium
    • Brewer's Collection
    • Canada
    • Caribbean Islands
    • Cheese
    • China
    • Craft Beers
    • Desserts & Champagne
    • Florida
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hawaii
    • Hops & Barley
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Mexico
    • Morocco
    • New Zealand
    • Poland
    • Party for the Senses
    • Scandinavia
    • Singapore
    • South Africa
    • South Korea
    • Terra

• Epcot Food & Garden Festival
    • Buttercup Cottage
    • Fleur De lys
    • Florida Fresh
    • Hanami
    • Intermissions Cafe
    • Jardin De Fiestas
    • Lotus House
    • Pineapple Promenade
    • Primavera Kitchen
    • The Smokehouse
    • Taste of Marrakesh
    • Urban Farm Eats

• Magic Kingdom
    • Be Our Guest Lunch (Fantasyland)
    • Be Our Guest Dinner (Fantasyland)
    • Casey's Corner (Main Street USA)
    • Cinderella's Royal Table (Fantasyland)
    • Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
    • Cosmic Ray's (Tomorrowland)
    • The Crystal Palace (Adventureland)
    • Diamond Horseshoe Review (Frontierland)
    • The Friar's Nook (Fantasyland)
    • Gaston's Tavern (Fantasyland)
    • Golden Oak Outpost (Frontierland)
    • Liberty Tree Tavern (Liberty Square)
    • The Lunching Pad (Tomorrowland)
    • Main Street Bakery (Starbucks)
    • Pecos Bill's (Frontierland)
    • Pinnochio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
    • The Plaza Restaurant (Main Street USA)
    • Sleepy Hollow
    • Tomorrowland Terrace (Tomorrowland)
    • Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party (Tomorrowland)
    • Tony's Town Square (Main Street USA)
    • Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland)
    • Frontierland Turkey Leg Cart
Water Parks
  • Blizzard Beach
    • Avalunch
    • The Cooling Hut
    • Lottawatta Lodge
    • The Warming Hut

• Typhoon Lagoon
    • Leaning Palms
    • Lowtide Lou's
    • Surf Doggies
    • Typhoon Tilly's
Downtown Disney
  • Marketplace
    • babycakesNYC
    • Bodie's All American
    • Earl of Sandwich
    • Fulton's Crab House
    • Ghirardelli's
    • Marketplace Snacks
    • Pollo Campero
    • Rainforest Cafe
    • T-Rex
    • Wolfgang Puck Express

• Pleasure Island
    • Cooke's of Dublin
    • Paradiso 37
    • Planet Hollywood
    • Portobello
    • Raglan Road

• West Side
    • AMC 24 Pleasure Island Dining
    • Bongo's Cuban Cafe
    • Crossroads at House of Blues
    • Crossroads at House of Blues Sunday Brunch
    • Foodquest
    • Splitsville
    • Smokehouse at House of Blues
    • Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
    • The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
    • Wolfgang Puck Express

• West Side Food Trucks
    • Fantasy Fare truck
    • Namaste Cafe truck
    • Superstar Catering truck
    • World Showcase of Flavors truck
Wide World of Sports
    • ESPN Grill
Resorts
  • All Star Movies
    • World Premiere

• All Star Music
    • Intermission

• All Star Sports
    • End Zone

• Animal Kingdom Lodge
    • Boma Flavors of Africa
    • Jiko – The Cooking Place
    • The Mara
    • Sanaa

• Art of Animation
    • Landscapes of Flavors

• Beach Club
    • Beach Club Marketplace
    • Beaches and Cream
    • Cape May Cafe
    • Hurricane Hanna's

• Boardwalk
    • Big River Grille & Brewing Works
    • Boardwalk Bakery
    • Boardwalk Pizza Window
    • ESPN Club
    • Flying Fish
    • Kouzzina

• Caribbean Beach
    • Old Port Royale
    • Shutters

• Contemporary
    • California Grill
    • Chef Mickey's
    • Contempo Cafe
    • The Wave
    • Top of the World Lounge

• Coronado Springs
    • Cafe Rix
    • Laguna Bar
    • Maya Grill
    • Pepper Market
    • Siesta's

• Walt Disney World Dolphin
    • Cabana Bar and Beach Club
    • The Fountain
    • Fresh Mediterranean Market
    • Picabu Buffeteria
    • Shula's Steakhouse
    • Todd English's bluezoo

• Fort Wilderness
    • Crockett's Tavern
    • Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
    • Meadows Snack Bar
    • Mickey's Backyard BBQ
    • Trail's End Restaurant

• Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
    • 1900 Park Fare
    • Citrico's
    • Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea
    • Gasparilla Island Grill
    • Grand Floridian Cafe
    • Mizner's Lounge
    • My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea
    • Narcoossee's
    • Pool Bar
    • Victoria and Albert's

• Old Key West
    • Goods to Go
    • Olivia's
    • Turtle Shack

• Polynesian
    • Captain Cook's Snack Company
    • Kona Cafe
    • Kona Island Sushi Counter
    • 'Ohana
    • Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau
    • TambuLounge

• Pop Century
    • Everything Pop

• Port Orleans
    • Boatwright's
    • Riverside Mill Food Court
    • Sassagoula Flotworks & Food Factory

• Saratoga Springs
    • Artist's Palette
    • Grandstand Pool Bar
    • Paddock Pool Grill
    • Turf Club

• Walt Disney World Swan
    • Garden Grove Cafe
    • Il Mulino New York Trattoria
    • Kimonos Sushi Bar
    • Splash Grill

• Wilderness Lodge
    • Artist Point
    • Roaring Fork
    • Territory Lounge
    • Whispering Canyon

• Yacht Club
    • Captain's Grille
    • Crew's Cup Lounge
    • Yachtsman Steakhouse
The DVC/Timeshare Advantage
    • Cooked a quick in-room meal
    • Cooked a full sit-down meal in the villa
    • Cooked a meal using a resort BBQ grill
gismo1554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #59
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post

Just to say, I do carry one of these and use it but I did have an incident in Haunted Mansion where cast member told me off for using it to get into the stratching chamber. I wasn't shining it anywhere but the floor but they did make comments and then when moving into the doom buggie queue I had a guest make comments. I agree with other comments that Visual disabilities are still not fully recognised anywhere and unfortunately you do get the odd few who just don't get it. Although I have a stick I still can't use it properly (only currently nightblind). I am taking it on my next trip which will be my first solo trip and getting a GAC to ensure that there isn't an issue on certain rides such as Haunted Mansion again. I think it depends on whether you get a good CM or not as to whether you get the correct treatment looking at this but there are some good tips on what to mention on here so thanks everyone.
I am just saying this as a warning not to offend or make you feel bad but not sure if the gac will work for hm. Their diser who have low vision and had a gac and still had a hard time since Disney made the regular que main steam they make everyone go through the main building. Where in the past they let guest go through the exit. Now you have to enter the building and you can use the short cut but the main lobby still dark so you might still have a problem. That one of the only rides that don't seem to understand that their other disabilities then guest in wheelchairs. Even when other diser complain to manager and goes services they still get a hard time. Maybe the cane will get them to understand that you need help and not to just say comments or stand their watching you have a hard time. Now j hope you get on safe and get a gac I just want to warn you before you get to hm and find out they still make you go through the building.

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #60
gismo1554
Ex CM & Rose & Crown 2003/4
"With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents, and endure what storms may come."

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney david View Post
I am just saying this as a warning not to offend or make you feel bad but not sure if the gac will work for hm. Their diser who have low vision and had a gac and still had a hard time since Disney made the regular que main steam they make everyone go through the main building. Where in the past they let guest go through the exit. Now you have to enter the building and you can use the short cut but the main lobby still dark so you might still have a problem. That one of the only rides that don't seem to understand that their other disabilities then guest in wheelchairs. Even when other diser complain to manager and goes services they still get a hard time. Maybe the cane will get them to understand that you need help and not to just say comments or stand their watching you have a hard time. Now j hope you get on safe and get a gac I just want to warn you before you get to hm and find out they still make you go through the building.

Oh thanks for this. I may just skip it this year then as from the sounds of it it is still an issue. I'll ask if I need to go through and then see what happens. I just hate having to explain to strangers when they get all uptight about me using the torch. Its not like I'm shining it at their faces just at feet so I make sure I don't collide with any little people. Then again maybe that's the way to do it just collide with so many people eventually they might just let you through lol

I've eaten at 106 out of 238 restaurants at Walt Disney World (45%)
I've eaten at 41 out of 85 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (48%)
I've eaten at 46 out of 70 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (66%)
I've eaten at 11 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (61%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)

Here's my list!

THEME PARKS
  • ANIMAL KINGDOM PARK
    • Flame Tree BBQ
    • Pizzafari
    • Rainforest Cafe
    • Restaurantosaurus
    • Tusker House
    • Yak & Yeti Counter Service
    • Yak & Yeti

• Disney's Hollywood Studios
    • '50s Prime Time Cafe
    • ABC Commissary
    • Backlot Express
    • Brown Derby
    • Catalina Eddie's
    • Fairfax Fare
    • Hollywood & Vine
    • Mama Melrose's
    • Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
    • Rosie's All-American Cafe
    • Sci-Fi Dine-In
    • Starring Rolls Cafe
    • Studio Catering Company
    • Toluca Legs Turkey Company
    • Toy Story Pizza Planet

• Epcot
    • Coral Reef (Living Seas)
    • Electric Umbrella
    • Fountainview (Starbucks)
    • Garden Grill (The Land)
    • Sunshine Seasons (The Land)
    • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway)
    • Biergarten (Germany)
    • Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
    • Chefs de France (France)
    • Fife & Drum (American Adventure)
    • Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party
    • Katsura Grill (Japan)
    • Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway)
    • La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)
    • La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico)
    • Le Cellier (Canada)
    • Liberty Inn (American Adventure)
    • Lotus Blossom Cafe (China)
    • Monsieur Paul (France)
    • Nine Dragons (China)
    • Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco)
    • Rose and Crown (United Kingdom)
    • San Angel Inn (Mexico)
    • Sommerfest (Germany)
    • Spice Road (Morocco)
    • Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
    • Teppan Edo (Japan)
    • Tokyo Dining (Japan)
    • Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy)
    • Tutto Italia (Italy)
    • Via Napoli (Italy)
    • Yorkshire County Fish Shop (United Kingdom)

• Epcot Food & Wine Festival
    • Argentina
    • Australia
    • Belgium
    • Brewer's Collection
    • Canada
    • Caribbean Islands
    • Cheese
    • China
    • Craft Beers
    • Desserts & Champagne
    • Florida
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hawaii
    • Hops & Barley
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Mexico
    • Morocco
    • New Zealand
    • Poland
    • Party for the Senses
    • Scandinavia
    • Singapore
    • South Africa
    • South Korea
    • Terra

• Epcot Food & Garden Festival
    • Buttercup Cottage
    • Fleur De lys
    • Florida Fresh
    • Hanami
    • Intermissions Cafe
    • Jardin De Fiestas
    • Lotus House
    • Pineapple Promenade
    • Primavera Kitchen
    • The Smokehouse
    • Taste of Marrakesh
    • Urban Farm Eats

• Magic Kingdom
    • Be Our Guest Lunch (Fantasyland)
    • Be Our Guest Dinner (Fantasyland)
    • Casey's Corner (Main Street USA)
    • Cinderella's Royal Table (Fantasyland)
    • Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
    • Cosmic Ray's (Tomorrowland)
    • The Crystal Palace (Adventureland)
    • Diamond Horseshoe Review (Frontierland)
    • The Friar's Nook (Fantasyland)
    • Gaston's Tavern (Fantasyland)
    • Golden Oak Outpost (Frontierland)
    • Liberty Tree Tavern (Liberty Square)
    • The Lunching Pad (Tomorrowland)
    • Main Street Bakery (Starbucks)
    • Pecos Bill's (Frontierland)
    • Pinnochio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
    • The Plaza Restaurant (Main Street USA)
    • Sleepy Hollow
    • Tomorrowland Terrace (Tomorrowland)
    • Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party (Tomorrowland)
    • Tony's Town Square (Main Street USA)
    • Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland)
    • Frontierland Turkey Leg Cart
Water Parks
  • Blizzard Beach
    • Avalunch
    • The Cooling Hut
    • Lottawatta Lodge
    • The Warming Hut

• Typhoon Lagoon
    • Leaning Palms
    • Lowtide Lou's