Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
danicaca
Mouseketeer

Autograph books - how many pages?

Hello all! For our last trip, I made autograph books, but we were only there for 3 days. For this next trip, we will be there for 11, and I just don't know how many pages to make! Any thoughts? I am using my bind-it-all, so I know I can always bring extra pages in case we run out in the books, and I can always remove unused pages, but just wondering how many pages you all would make! Thanks!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
danicaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #2
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

I usually do tags with the kids so I can incorporate the autographs into their scrapbooks.. so I usually make about 100, I have 3 kids.

I would definitely include the characters you plan on seeing, I would include the characters at any of your ADRs, and then I would just add extra pages so I could include them after the fact...

PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Are you doing blank pages or character specific pages?

I usually do 30. I think this time I actually did something like 50. I would have to check. But we stayed 9 days and did 4-5 character meals + MVMCP.

If you are doing just blank pages then 30-50 would be fine since you can have the characters sign both sides, and then add in extra pages for pics later, i you are doing pics in the books.

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
danicaca
Mouseketeer

I am just doing plain pages. They will be disnyfied, but not character specific. I would hate to make a page for a character, then not see that character, KWIM? I could probably do some for the character meals, since I know what characters we will see. We have 5 character meals, and will be there 11 days, so I am thinking about 50 pages per girl? I would use both sides, and one page would be a pic, the other the autograph. Thanks for your help gals!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
Momto2cherubs
Earning My Ears

Autograph books

Hi I'm new here and very overwhelmed. I'm trying to make some albums for my girls for our trip this August. I found a link to a whole bunch of beautiful pages that I'm suppose to be able to print out but it's not working too well. Are there any tutorials on how to do these here? Sorry if I'm on the wrong "thread". I'm new at these forums too. Any help or push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa
Momto2cherubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #6
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Let me find the link for you with the explanation.
We're you downloading the premade autographbook pages from the Creative DISign community here on the boards?
I bet you were...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

click this link and then scroll down to post 15. They give a very good explanation..

Hope that helps! Enjoy your upcoming vacation.. to the boards.

PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #7
danicaca
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cherubs
Hi I'm new here and very overwhelmed. I'm trying to make some albums for my girls for our trip this August. I found a link to a whole bunch of beautiful pages that I'm suppose to be able to print out but it's not working too well. Are there any tutorials on how to do these here? Sorry if I'm on the wrong "thread". I'm new at these forums too. Any help or push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa
I used those pages to make my Epcot passports. I actually uploaded the designs to Walgreens and made photo books. My autograph books will be homemade though, I would need too many pages, and that would be expensive! Hope you get it figured out!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: