Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #2851
dianemom2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
It's so interesting to read about everyone's favorite resort. I think our favorite will always be the Caribbean Beach because that's where we stayed as a famly, but I know some people hate it. I've been trying to work my way through the resorts (Poly will be number 8), but since I go solo I usually end up at a value because I have a hard time spending the extra money on myself. I'm anxious to try Coronado Springs. I've read great things about the themeing.
Our favorite resort has always been the Wilderness Lodge. We just love the theme. Plus, I like the size. It isn't overwhelmingly huge. My in-laws just adore Coronado Springs. That's where they want to stay every time they go. But this time they are staying at AoA with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Our house update is we are under contract -- both parties that offered upped their offers and the one offering the highest wanted to close asap so it was an easy decision. Just waiting on inspection now and as long as that goes OK we should be set. I pray they don't find anything major -- they shouldn't, but I always still worry.

I still haven't made it to my sewing space. Hopefully this weekend.... I really need to get some things done! Today I have to fill out registration forms for school next year. Good news is they are doing 6th grade so we don't have switch schools yet Bad news is tuition got raised quite a bit to make it more on par with the other Montessori schools in the area
Triple, super duper HOORAY for a contract on the RI house! You've been waiting forever for that. And how ironic that after all this time, there was bidding war. Now, I will be praying that everything goes smoothly from here.

Sorry that tuition went up. Makes me glad that mine are in public school and I don't have to worry about that. But Sara is heading to high school next year and we just had to sign up for her classes. That was overwhelming. There are so many programs and classes to consider. Luckily there aren't too many choices that MUST be made for 9th grade. Most of the AP tracks start in 10th grade. We got advice to have her not take an AP class as a 9th grader so that she has time to adjust to high school. I think it was a good choice because she needs time to mature.

[QUOTE=disneychic2;47592326]
I feel like I got a steal on this machine since I paid for a used Ellegante 2 and instead got a very slightly used (for demos) Ellegante 3. It has around 300,000 stitches only. Not sure what they cost brand new, but I definitely got a bargain! The next machine up was the one with the camera and all sorts of bells and whistles, but I could buy a car for what they want for that one!

DH and I went to Virginia to babysit 3 of our grandchildren and they all turned up sick. DH and I got sick Tuesday and he missed work until today.

/QUOTE]
It does sound like you got a great deal on your Ellegante 3. Sorry that you are sick. Did you have a stomach bug? I've had a terrible cold for the last 10 days and I am finally getting better. My mom is having her hip replaced on Monday and I haven't been able to go and visit her before her surgery because I was afraid of passing my cold on to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
I have only stayed at the value resorts, so I can't really compare to anything
Your description of the value resorts makes them sound like lots of fun! I am getting more excited about our trip now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miprender View Post
Yikes... 50 days until our trip and I have only 1 day done. And it takes me so long to get anything done.
I'm sure you will get everything done. You always end up with the most awesome outfits.

Quote:
I just wanted to share this quick project I whipped up today, in case any of you might have pirate-crazy kids (Or these might be fun pixie dust for big gives...)

Those are so cute! You could look for some other fabric to make "road" maps. Then the boys could "follow" the map while you are in the car on the way to grandpa's house. Fort Myers should be nice. My in-laws live just up the coast in Sarasota and we just love it there. Last summer we drove down to a place near Fort Myers to go on an evening dolphin watching cruise. It was a lot of fun. We also like to go to Sanibel for the sea shells.

dianemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #2852
aboveH20
DIS Veteran

The behinder I get the behinder I am

If I'm not on dis a couple time a days for hours (okay, I've been know to exagerate) I get hopelessly behind and just give up. Here's an attempt to not give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingmarcus View Post
I know that it is not Disney, but I did finish the Annie dress for our Broadway Show this weekend. DD is so excited!
I think I might use the same pattern to make an Alice dress for our upcoming trip to Disneyland.

Your model looks terrific and the dress is great, too. What a great show for kids to see and be a part of.

Quote:
I have been busy busy, my mother in law got here friday for a week visit, though we are supposed to be getting an uber snowstorm so it is unclear if she will be staying longer. She has been occupying my kiddos so I can work on etsy orders and finish up a LOT of unfinished projects. I finished this quilt which I started last summer.

And I got a commission from a friend I have known since High School to make a baby quilt as a gift for a friend of hers. I love the way it is turning out, I got the whole quilt top done, now onto the tedious task of layers/quilting/trimming/binding.

I think most of the appliques came from Lynnie Pinnie, I think they turned out adorable. It's for a little girl who has an under-the-sea theme nursery.

Now back to my little sweatshop so I can get back to my projects.
Jen
I love your quilts. They look so child friendly and inviting. In the winter I go to a church quilting group where they make small quilts for kids in distress. I want to scream at some of the quilts sometimes because they look like mini-quilts made by old ladies, not a quilt that a sad child would want to wrap up in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristyhas3 View Post
Hi everyone!!

Wow! Just wow! You all do such beautiful work! That backpack and accessories is to-die-for. And the quilts are just lovely.

I have 2 weeks until we head to DLR, but I'm out of town working at a quilt show, so I can't get started on my girl's dresses yet. But, I did get the fabric. I'm excited to get started!

Isn't it nice to "meet" with people who appreciate your fabric selections? I love the variety you have.

Quote:
Since the kiddos have already received their outfits, I figured I would share here. I made these for the Star Wars week Big Give, the wish kid is 7, and has twin sisters who are 4. The dresses are simply sweet animal-kingdom inspired, then I made star-wars-mickey-head shirts for all 3 kids, including one pink one purple for the girls. I made shorts to go with his, they are easy-fits with bargo pockets, I think they turned out really cute. I love being able to contribute to these gives, I am so glad I found this group and you have all been so welcoming and inspirational.

Jen
Wow. Followed by wow, followed by wow. I love everything, but especially the coordinating dresses for the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post

Here is a dress that I finished up today:

So cheerful and I the dresses you made for the launch. Your sewing machine must love to see you coming.

cristyhas3 -- Your free motion quilting of Mickey and Minnie was neat! I'd love to be able to do that, but I'm pretty sure I don't have enough patience to practice, practice, practice.

Disneyland Disney World Disneyland Paris Disney Cruise Aulani Next?
aboveH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #2853
aboveH20
DIS Veteran

Just keep typing . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Does anyone have the measurements for making pillowcases? I signed up for them on the big give and I can't find my measurements I generally use and am too lazy to search right now.
I've been skimming, but I think someone answered. If not, there's a pillow thread on the Big Give board.

50% of my family is now in Queens.

My husband went down to help senior son with a mini film shoot. Maybe your husband can keep an eye out for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
I hope I can post some photos soon.

The new computer is going back to HP for repairs. Not too happy about it as I will be without a computer for ?

I also have the fun job of transferring everything off the computer and onto something (won't fit on my old computer now as I have added more photos to the new one). I guess I will be spending more $ on an external hard drive.

So tired of setting up computers! They already set this one back to factory settings and I had to re-install and delete stuff trying to get it to work.

As you can see I have not had any time to sew!
Computers, who needs 'em!

I always read where people are from and I was going to say that Chilliwack sounds like a neat town to be from, but then I wondered if it's the real name or a "pseudonym."

Quote:

My favorite part about hitting the submit button is then I can find another 50 typos that I missed the first 200 times I proofread.
Maybe I'll just put this in my signature.

Quote:
I just wanted to share this quick project I whipped up today, in case any of you might have pirate-crazy kids (Or these might be fun pixie dust for big gives...)

These took about 10 minutes to make both maps, and I think my kids are going to go nuts for them. I am going to hold off giving them to the boys until our road trip to Florida next month. (Sadly we are not going to visit Disney, just grandpa, but there is evidently a pirate-themed day cruise near his house in Ft. Meyers so we plan to do that.)

Anyway, fun easy project which I think my kids are going to love.
Jen
That does look like a fun project and something my sons would have liked.

Quote:
Our favorite resort has always been the Wilderness Lodge. We just love the theme. Plus, I like the size. It isn't overwhelmingly huge. My in-laws just adore Coronado Springs. That's where they want to stay every time they go. But this time they are staying at AoA with us.
Good to know. I've eaten at the Wilderness Lodge a couple times (and it looks like we have lunch there on the upcoming Backstage Magic tour). Since I live so close to the Adirondacks it seems too close to home, like Saratoga Springs. I live in Saratoga country so SSR would seem like driving up the highway a couple exits.

I'll sleep at Wilderness Lodge eventually.

Disneyland Disney World Disneyland Paris Disney Cruise Aulani Next?
aboveH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #2854
pyrxtc
Married 10-5-02
The inside of the Tangled clothes are not that pretty

Quote:

These took about 10 minutes to make both maps, and I think my kids are going to go nuts for them. I am going to hold off giving them to the boys until our road trip to Florida next month. (Sadly we are not going to visit Disney, just grandpa, but there is evidently a pirate-themed day cruise near his house in Ft. Meyers so we plan to do that.)
Jen
They came out nice and the boys will love them. They look like something fun for a pirate to have with them on Halloween too.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #2855
PurpleEars
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
I hope I can post some photos soon.

The new computer is going back to HP for repairs. Not too happy about it as I will be without a computer for ?

I also have the fun job of transferring everything off the computer and onto something (won't fit on my old computer now as I have added more photos to the new one). I guess I will be spending more $ on an external hard drive.

So tired of setting up computers! They already set this one back to factory settings and I had to re-install and delete stuff trying to get it to work.

As you can see I have not had any time to sew!
So sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hopefully it will be fixed this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
So, I told you a while back about my new Elligante 3 Babylock machine. I've had one class on it and I have not been able to sew anything or play with it due to first my Mom going into the hospital and this week, my Dad was there. Then, DH and I both got sick, so I haven't had time or felt like getting down there. I'm hoping I feel well enough tomorrow to get down to my sewing room. I have a strip-work skirt cut out and ready to go, so that will be my first project. I love my new machine, though. It has a feature that when you embroider, you don't have to hoop your fabric. It actually bastes around the edges of your project to secure it. I love the color screen and how easy it is to change from embroidery to sewing also. I don't have to take the embroidery arm off, just move a switch. It will sew in all directions too. Okay, sorry to keep going on and on. I have four more classes to take, two for embroidery and two for sewing. I'll be sure to post whatever I make...and probably a picture of my machine too.
I am sorry to hear that you have been sick. It sounds like you have a very nice machine. Did you give it a name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalizzie View Post
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Now the problem is...I can't get to the fabric store today! :rofl: I keep a fairly small stash of fabric because I like to buy per project and I have NO Disney themed fabric. I'm going to have to see if I can be creative with what I have. Since I seem to have found my sew-jo this week I want to run with it before it hides again!

I've actually been sewing for many years and go through phases--sometimes I sew like crazy, sometimes (like the last year or so) I barely sew at all.

As someone with a 4x4 field, I agree with the advice to get a 5x7. The embroideries I can make with a 4 inch field are perfect for a shirt for my two year old but a little small for a T shirt for my 6 year old. You are really limited with a 4 inch field, which is mostly why I've never played with it much--there is just so little I can really do. I also can't do monogramming very easily for the same reason--I'd have to re-hoop a few times to get anything more than a single initial monogram.

For me it's been better to have a combo machine because I mostly just sew and my machine does a VERY nice job sewing. I upgraded from a cheaper machine and can really tell the difference, so for a beginner I'd really recommend a nice sewing machine rather than getting a cheaper sewing machine in order to afford a decent embroidery machine. Saves SO much frustration.

I do also have a serger which is really nice to have but definitely not necessary so I wouldn't worry about it right now if I were you.
I tend to go with patchwork type outfits with my 4x4 machine since the size is so limited. I just throw embroidered blocks on shirts and do a simple satin stitich around the blocks.

Quote:
It's so interesting to read about everyone's favorite resort. I think our favorite will always be the Caribbean Beach because that's where we stayed as a famly, but I know some people hate it. I've been trying to work my way through the resorts (Poly will be number 8), but since I go solo I usually end up at a value because I have a hard time spending the extra money on myself. I'm anxious to try Coronado Springs. I've read great things about the themeing.

I'm hoping I like the split stay, because it would make it a little easier to stay at some of the non-value resorts. (I just hate to spend money -- except on Disney, of course, well, Disney and fabric, of course.)
We haven't tried Caribbean Beach because of the number of bus stops. Since we tend to go when it is hot, we also make good use of the pools and the slide at Coronado Springs. I think the quiet pools there use bromine instead of chlorine so you don't get the chlorine smell in you hair.

I totally agree on your statement about spending money, though I may change it to Disney and sewing-related items!

Quote:

Essentially I cut two rough rectangles from each of two fabrics, one is the pirate map fabric, the other is a parchment-looking scrap I had in from my Fat Quarter Shop grab bag. I sewed them right-sides together, left a hole, turned the right way and top stitched. I thought about adding a ribbon to tie it up like a crayon roll would have but my kids are 3 and can't tie. I might add a grommet or a loop and snap so they can attach it to their bags or something.

Jen
What a neat idea Jen! Thanks for sharing. I hope your boys will like them!

Quote:
I always read where people are from and I was going to say that Chilliwack sounds like a neat town to be from, but then I wondered if it's the real name or a "pseudonym."
Chilliwack is real for sure, though I haven't been there.

Andrea - I lost your quote but congrats on the offers on the house! I hope everything will work well and the house will sell!

Our Disney trips:
May 2006 - All Star Music
Jan 2007 - Pop Century
Jan 2008 - Pop Century // Sept 2008 - Pop Century (Free Dining!)
May 2009 - Coronado Springs // Oct 2009 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining again!)
Feb 2010 - Port Orleans French Quarter // Aug 2010 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining, round 3!)
Apr 2011 - Disneyland - Hilton Anaheim // Aug 2011 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #4)
Feb 2012 - Disneyland - Ramada Plaza // Aug 2012 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #5)
Dec 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter (Free Dining #6)
PurpleEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #2856
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Wrong information alert!!!

I'm so sorry, but I don't remember who I advised to try a little canned air to clean out her sewing machine. BUT DON'T USE IT!!! Since I've been sick, I've been hanging out on utube watching all kinds of sewing/embroidery demos. Well one was how to clean out your machines and they said canned air has moisture in it, so it could be harmful to use. I don't think one use would hurt, but it would be more a continued use of it that would gum up the works. So sorry to have given wrong info!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
I forgot to grab a quote about the person not having Disney fabric. I will say I very rarely use Disney fabric for anything. I go with color schemes and tend to be a fabri snob.
Where do you usually buy your fabric? I have been looking online and it's just so hard not to actually touch the fabric. But I have seen a lot I would love to have. Any thoughts?

Also, is the bus strike over yet? And how have you been feeling?

Quote:

Jen
These are so cute! I'm sure the boys will love them! It would also be a great project for someone who is new to sewing. I also like that fabric that's under them!

Our DS just moved to Ft Myers last May. He loves it down there...especially now when he would be "enjoying" all our cold weather and snow!

Also, you reminded me of our very first trip to Disney staying on property. It was at All Star Movies. We absolutely loved it there! Loved the theming as well as the larger than life icons.

Quote:

It does sound like you got a great deal on your Ellegante 3. Sorry that you are sick. Did you have a stomach bug? I've had a terrible cold for the last 10 days and I am finally getting better. My mom is having her hip replaced on Monday and I haven't been able to go and visit her before her surgery because I was afraid of passing my cold on to her.

Those are so cute! You could look for some other fabric to make "road" maps. Then the boys could "follow" the map while you are in the car on the way to grandpa's house. Fort Myers should be nice. My in-laws live just up the coast in Sarasota and we just love it there. Last summer we drove down to a place near Fort Myers to go on an evening dolphin watching cruise. It was a lot of fun. We also like to go to Sanibel for the sea shells.
We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in 2011 and loved it. Our one and only stay at a Deluxe. But it was such a wonderful resort! Loved the boat ride to MK and how quiet it was at the resort.

No stomach bug, but more like you with the nasty cold and cough. I'm feeling better today really for the first time. DH went to work yesterday, but his boss sent him back home. He's now on antibiotics. I'm so glad you're getting better. Even sick, you were cranking out sewing projects! That's amazing. And I like the idea of the road map to use in the car.

You were smart to stay away from your Mom, but it must have been hard. I hope her surgery goes well and she recovers nicely. My Dad was in and out of the hospital during my illness and I have yet to see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleEars View Post
I am sorry to hear that you have been sick. It sounds like you have a very nice machine. Did you give it a name?

I totally agree on your statement about spending money, though I may change it to Disney and sewing-related items!
I was thinking of naming my machine "budget buster", but thought she wouldn't appreciate that. When I look at her, I just think "Beauty" so that's her name.

Yep, Disney and sewing-related items are quite the drain on our budgets. I don't think any of us would have it any other way, though.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #2857
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

I am so sorry that I am so far behind... Life has been a bit crazy lately...

Andrea... I just wanted to say that I am so happy about the RI house! I hope this is the end for it!!!

D~
DMGeurts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #2858
cogero
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
[SIZE="6"]

Where do you usually buy your fabric? I have been looking online and it's just so hard not to actually touch the fabric. But I have seen a lot I would love to have. Any thoughts?

Also, is the bus strike over yet? And how have you been feeling?
I buy a lot from Etsy and fabric.com and fatquartershop, One of the things is to find designers and manufacturers you like. I am a huge Art Gallery, Michael Miller and Riley Blake fan so I know I will be getting a quality product. Even when I am in Joanns I buy from the designer quilting fabrics which generally run at least 9.99 a yard so if I am going for that I would rather go with one of my favorites and find a coupon and get free shipping.

Thanks for asking The bus strike ended last Friday and the busses resumed on Wednesday when we went back to school. It has honestly been a huge relief to me. I am feeling pretty good. I will admit it has been hard being pregnant this time around.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #2859
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

Got behind on the thread, wanted to say I love the pirate maps! Such a great idea, I hope I can find fabric like that to do for my boys for our next trip.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of sewing, as my knee is pretty much healed up. It still gets stiff if I'm in one position for too long, but a little ice and ibuprofen and I'm on my way.

Hopefully I'll have my big give items to share with you all really soon! Which I totally intended to use fabric from my stash for and as it turns out, I didn't have enough of any one fabric to make what I wanted.

So I had to go out and buy some more. Such a hardship to go to Joann's! I almost got sidetracked by all the pretty spring fabric, but I held strong! We'll see how long that lasts.
TarzansKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #2860
love to stitch
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Essentially I cut two rough rectangles from each of two fabrics, one is the pirate map fabric, the other is a parchment-looking scrap I had in from my Fat Quarter Shop grab bag. I sewed them right-sides together, left a hole, turned the right way and top stitched. I thought about adding a ribbon to tie it up like a crayon roll would have but my kids are 3 and can't tie. I might add a grommet or a loop and snap so they can attach it to their bags or something.

Jen
Those are really cute maps. I know a couple of little people who would really like those, I'll have to keep an ey out for map fabric.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #2861
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat
Got behind on the thread, wanted to say I love the pirate maps! Such a great idea, I hope I can find fabric like that to do for my boys for our next trip.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of sewing, as my knee is pretty much healed up. It still gets stiff if I'm in one position for too long, but a little ice and ibuprofen and I'm on my way.

Hopefully I'll have my big give items to share with you all really soon! Which I totally intended to use fabric from my stash for and as it turns out, I didn't have enough of any one fabric to make what I wanted.

So I had to go out and buy some more. Such a hardship to go to Joann's! I almost got sidetracked by all the pretty spring fabric, but I held strong! We'll see how long that lasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by love to stitch

Those are really cute maps. I know a couple of little people who would really like those, I'll have to keep an ey out for map fabric.
I got the pirate map fabric thru fat quarter shop, but I also saw it at fabric.com. There are 3 different color schemes even, it's part of a quilting line with other pirate fabrics. I bought a yard of it because I figured I could use it for a pirate hideout fort I've been "working on" for more than a year. Which means I made one of 4 sides from felt and put it away in a bin since then. Maybe that should be the next unfinished project I tackle.

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #2862
TarzansKat

Quote:
I got the pirate map fabric thru fat quarter shop, but I also saw it at fabric.com. There are 3 different color schemes even, it's part of a quilting line with other pirate fabrics. I bought a yard of it because I figured I could use it for a pirate hideout fort I've been "working on" for more than a year. Which means I made one of 4 sides from felt and put it away in a bin since then. Maybe that should be the next unfinished project I tackle.
I am not sure whether or not to thank you. Let me rephrase. I thank you! My wallet does not. When we switch over Squirt's room (he's two) to a toddler bed, we already own Cars themed items, but I am dying for him to have a pirate room. We've got a Jake poster, maybe I can sneak in a pirate quilt!

Anyway, our family is big into pirates, so I'll have to check this out.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #2863
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat

I am not sure whether or not to thank you. Let me rephrase. I thank you! My wallet does not. When we switch over Squirt's room (he's two) to a toddler bed, we already own Cars themed items, but I am dying for him to have a pirate room. We've got a Jake poster, maybe I can sneak in a pirate quilt!

Anyway, our family is big into pirates, so I'll have to check this out.
We are doing pirates for my boys' big boy room. I bought fabric for twin quilts more than a year ago. Of course I haven't even started cutting.

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #2864
cogero
DIS Veteran

I haven't shared in a while since I haven't been sewing but now that the bus strike is over I have more time. This is what I did this week, the PJs are for Miss C and the rest was for an order and are on their way to Disney right now.

PEnguin PJS

P & F Shirt

Lightening McQueen Shirt

and Duffy (this is very similar to the one I made Miss C back last summer)

Need to get busy today with things that need to get done.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #2865
TarzansKat

Cogero, CUTE pjs!!!! Love them!

Quote:
We are doing pirates for my boys' big boy room. I bought fabric for twin quilts more than a year ago. Of course I haven't even started cutting.
HA! That's like my super good deal I got on flannel at Joann's, all Christmas-y themed, that I said, oh, I'll make my first rag quilt.

I've washed the fabric.

Yup.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: