Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #436
Legend1
Earning My Ears

Hello

I'm Kim 22 from the UK. I have been with my wife for near on 5 years and married for 7 months. We live at home with our dog Wesley, hes a very spoilt West Highland Terrier.

I have to admit that before I met my wife I was never interested in the idea of holidaying in Florida and doing Disney (she has been 15 times). She some how managed to persuade me to take our Honeymoon there, we only stayed on International Drive but it was enough for me to know I was hooked and wanted to go back.

This year we are lucky enough to be going twice once again in the drive and the other at POFQ, I must admit I am much more excited about staying on site.

Anyway I'm not able to post a picture yet but when I have posted enough I will be back.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Legend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #437
jiminy.cricket
Disneyphile Extraordinare

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPstar View Post
Thanks! I actually worked on the steam engine, not anything glorious, just loading guests. But I did have to spiel about the history of the train every time I had to take it out. I don't remember much now though.
Wow; here's to a better 2013! Fab Ursula getup!
jiminy.cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #438
RAPstar
Proud Redhead
I remember reading somewhere
Can you blame me tho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy.cricket View Post
Wow; here's to a better 2013! Fab Ursula getup!
Thanks!
RAPstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #439
sunnygal041
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPstar

Thanks!
Yes, to a better 2013!

sunnygal041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #440
happypaws
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I have loved reading everyone's posts and seeing everyone's pics for awhile now, so I think it’s high time I post one myself.

My name is Erika, I'm 27 and my user name is inspired by my fluffy white cat Santi, who loves nothing more than to sit on you and stretch out his big paws.

I recently married the love of my life, though we have been friends for the last 12 years We moved to Hartford CT from Upstate NY this past summer so I could continue my medical training. Of course all of our furry family members came too, we have some bunnies and ferrets in addition to our cat.

I have always enjoyed the world showcase in Epcot, though the first time I went to Disney as a kid the trolls on the Norway ride scared me and gave me nightmares for months.

My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid since it was the first movie I saw in theaters with my dad and my favorite Disney princess is Ariel. I was lucky enough to catch the Little Mermaid when it was on Broadway too My favorite Disney character is Tigger.

My wife unfortunately has a phobia of full body costumed characters and thinks the Disney Parks are too commercial so we have only gone together once and not sure when I will ever get her to go back.
However, my sister, my best friend and I all share a love of Disney and I can't wait till we can go together again someday!

My wife (in the hat) and me.

My sister took this of me, we have an odd sense of humor.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #441
DrGaellon
Disney Fan - Westgate Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypaws View Post
We moved to Hartford CT from Upstate NY this past summer so I could continue my medical training.
In what are you training? I'm a hospitalist and an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at NYMC/Westchester Medical Center.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #442
happypaws
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGaellon View Post
In what are you training? I'm a hospitalist and an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at NYMC/Westchester Medical Center.
I'm an Emergency Medicine resident at Uconn primarily based at Hartford Hospital.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #443
DrGaellon

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypaws View Post
I'm an Emergency Medicine resident at Uconn primarily based at Hartford Hospital.
Cool. Good luck!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #444
nabi
Home at Disney often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcKahuna View Post
newbies! Everyone is lookin good!
I love seagulls. There was one that visited me (unprompted) daily when I was a lifeguard at an outdoor pool. I named him Hobbs 'cause he walked a little hobbly due to one leg being shorter than the other. I miss Hobbs, it's been 20 years. When I learn how to post a pic I'll add one.
nabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #445
cowboibabyy
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone. Jason here from Birmingham, AL. Can't post a pic yet but that's is me in my avatar. I will provide more info once I have more privileges.
cowboibabyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #446
DrGaellon

Welcome nabi and cowboibabyy. You can both upload pics. You have to have them on a hosting service - either your own, or a photo site like Photobucket or Fotki. Get the URL for the picture, then type "[ IMG ] http://YOUR.URL.HERE [ /IMG ]" (without the quotation marks or extra spaces). That will grab the pic from the hosting site and include it in your post.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #447
JamesSellDE
Hey from Delaware

HEy gang, I'm James from Delaware.

Pic taken at last year's event:
JamesSellDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #448
BrerEthan
Earning My Ears

Hey guys. Introduced myself in other thread but figured I'd post here too. Am 26 year old writer, actor and personal training living in NYC. Huge mousejunkie, in to fitness-- not really super big in to the gay scene, but find most guys my age aren't really that much these days. Would love to meet other awesome disney people maybe a prince haha...

As a Kid: 89-2000 (childhood)
Recently: May 2007 (off-site) , August 2009 (off-site) , September 2011 (Swan & Dolphin), May 2013 (POR), August 2013 (CBR)

Up Next: POR !!! 4/4-4/13
BrerEthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #449
lacetea
Earning My Ears

Hi I'm Danielle and my username is lacetea. I just really love lacy dresses and I love tea hehe pretty straightforward.
I live in Minnesota and have been here all my life. I'm 19 soon to be twenty on the last day of April and I will be celebrating that birthday at WDW I'm so pumped, it will be my first time at the parks.
I am taken by my lovely girlfriend. We've been together for 7 months and have been best friends for about 5 years. I'm still in closet with my family though but my gf's family is really supportive of us.
I haven't experienced any of the parks yet so I will have to let you know after I get back from my trip at the end of this month.
My favorite Disney movie? Goodness that's a toughie, I think I'll go with Cinderella. It's been my favorite since I was five. I also am in love with The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's so hard to choose.
My favorite princess is Cinderella. It will never change no matter what.
My favorite Disney character is Quasimodo. He is just so lovable and kind. I just want to hug him into oblivion.
lacetea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #450
BlackMagicWoman
Mouseketeer

Hi, I'm Alicia. I'm from NYC. I'm engaged and I took my fiance to DisneyWorld for her first time last year for Star Wars Weekend. I some great pics of us but I can't figure out how to attach them on this board aside from using a URL.

I'm a big time Disneyphile, vacation planner extraordinaire for my family. I go to Disney every two years with my family which include my 12 year old daughter. Avatar pic is me, my mom, my daughter and my daughter's bff from my daughter's first trip to disney in 2007.

My Favorite Disney Movie is Beauty and the Beast.
Favorite Princess is Belle.
Favorite park is Hollywood Studios
Favorite Character is Mickey of course.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: