Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #1126
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: That was great!
OOC: thank you!

River: River dried her tears one last time and opened the door to the kitchen where everyone was standing.

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #1127
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: thank you!

River: River dried her tears one last time and opened the door to the kitchen where everyone was standing.
Daniel: Daniel glanced around the room randomly, and then he spotted River. He made his way over to her quickly, smiling. He hugged her and let go, but kept his hands on her shoulders. "River! How did it go? Did you find out what you wanted to find out?"

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #1128
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel glanced around the room randomly, and then he spotted River. He made his way over to her quickly, smiling. He hugged her and let go, but kept his hands on her shoulders. "River! How did it go? Did you find out what you wanted to find out?"
River: River hugged Daniel back, glad that he had seen her. When he asked her questions she nodded slowly. For some reason she couldn't seem to find her voice. She was still overwhelmed by everything she had found out in such a short period of time. Finally she said "it went well, and yeah, I learned everything." She said clutching the envelope close to her.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #1129
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River hugged Daniel back, glad that he had seen her. When he asked her questions she nodded slowly. For some reason she couldn't seem to find her voice. She was still overwhelmed by everything she had found out in such a short period of time. Finally she said "it went well, and yeah, I learned everything." She said clutching the envelope close to her.
Daniel: Daniel smiled wide. "Oh good, that's great! Are you happy? No more questions?"

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #1130
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled wide. "Oh good, that's great! Are you happy? No more questions?"
River: River smiled back at Daniel. "Yeah, I think I'm happy but I'm not really sure." she said laughing, and she meant it, she still couldn't pinpoint what she was feeling. "and not now no, I don't have anymore questions yet."

Old 02-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #1131
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled back at Daniel. "Yeah, I think I'm happy but I'm not really sure." she said laughing, and she meant it, she still couldn't pinpoint what she was feeling. "and not now no, I don't have anymore questions yet."
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I can see why that would be. I'm just glad you know everything now."

Old 02-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #1132
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I can see why that would be. I'm just glad you know everything now."
River: River smiled still holding the envelope close to her. "yeah, me too" she said looking up at him.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #1133
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo went over to the sink, washing off her plate. She wondered what was going on with River, but just continued to wash. It definitely wasn't the right time to ask.[

Nate: Nate watched Daniel and River hug. "It looks like something did happen while I was out," he chuckled, mostly to himself.

Margo: Margo knew Nate was just joking, but she didn't want his comments to embarres River or Daniel, especially since River had seemed so distraught when she went to talk to Professor Collins, so she shot Nate a mind your own business look.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #1134
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo went over to the sink, washing off her plate. She wondered what was going on with River, but just continued to wash. It definitely wasn't the right time to ask.[

Nate: Nate watched Daniel and River hug. "It looks like something did happen while I was out," he chuckled, mostly to himself.

Margo: Margo knew Nate was just joking, but she didn't want his comments to embarres River or Daniel, especially since River had seemed so distraught when she went to talk to Professor Collins, so she shot Nate a mind your own business look.
Daniel: Daniel shoved his hands into his pockets. "So.....yeah." Daniel attempted to glare at Nate, but he was also kinda amused, so the look on his face ended up being a third angry, a third amused, and a third embarressed.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #1135
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel shoved his hands into his pockets. "So.....yeah." Daniel attempted to glare at Nate, but he was also kinda amused, so the look on his face ended up being a third angry, a third amused, and a third embarressed.
River: River didn't hear Nate's comment, she was too caught up in everything else that was going on. "Daniel what, what's wrong?" she said confused.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #1136
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate knew he had overstepped with his commet. It had just been out before he could stop it. He had gotten into lots of trouble that way. Margo's face kind of scared him, and Daniel's was almost humorous because it conveyed so many different emotions. Not sure what to say to make up for what he had said earlier, Nate just looked down at his plate and shoved another bite into his mouth.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #1137
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River didn't hear Nate's comment, she was too caught up in everything else that was going on. "Daniel what, what's wrong?" she said confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate knew he had overstepped with his commet. It had just been out before he could stop it. He had gotten into lots of trouble that way. Margo's face kind of scared him, and Daniel's was almost humorous because it conveyed so many different emotions. Not sure what to say to make up for what he had said earlier, Nate just looked down at his plate and shoved another bite into his mouth.
Daniel: Daniel looked back at River. "What? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Just lost in thought." He'd rather pretend it hadn't happened at all.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #1138
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel looked back at River. "What? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Just lost in thought." He'd rather pretend it hadn't happened at all.
River: River knew Daniel wasn't telling the truth, something had bothered him but she wasn't sure what. But she decide to let it go, after everything she had gone through today she wasn't going to let this bother her. "oh, okay" she said simply. River looked into her envelope and pulled out a picture of her parents holding her when she was a baby. "These are my parents" she said smiling, as she stretched her arm out toward Daniel offering him the picture to look at.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #1139
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia stood watching as these things went on. She found it interesting and somewhat amusing, everything that was happening, especially in such a short amount of time. She saw River show Daniel a picture of her parents. It made her think of her own parents. She had only one picture, a picture of her father. She didn't have a picture of her mother, but she didn't mind at all. She could hardly even look at the picture of her father, because it hurt too much. She waited to see what would happen next, and when someone would be the first to leave the kitchen so she could follow.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #1140
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River knew Daniel wasn't telling the truth, something had bothered him but she wasn't sure what. But she decide to let it go, after everything she had gone through today she wasn't going to let this bother her. "oh, okay" she said simply. River looked into her envelope and pulled out a picture of her parents holding her when she was a baby. "These are my parents" she said smiling, as she stretched her arm out toward Daniel offering him the picture to look at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia stood watching as these things went on. She found it interesting and somewhat amusing, everything that was happening, especially in such a short amount of time. She saw River show Daniel a picture of her parents. It made her think of her own parents. She had only one picture, a picture of her father. She didn't have a picture of her mother, but she didn't mind at all. She could hardly even look at the picture of her father, because it hurt too much. She waited to see what would happen next, and when someone would be the first to leave the kitchen so she could follow.
Daniel: Daniel took the picture carefully from River and studied it. He looked down at it, then back at River. "You look like your mom," he said, handing it back to her.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: