Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #1201
am12pm
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Central West Texas
Posts: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawafamilyof4 View Post
I haven't heard from kwhite1022 either. I've pm'd kwithers so we can skip kwhite1022 if they don't show up.
However, I haven't heard from am12pm, who is before me and who is scheduled to go Feb 22. The person before am12pm has already returned so I don't know what name is currently on the bin.
Hello! I've been waiting to hear from the person before me (Bdlbls) and have failed to contact you yet in hopes that I hear from them. I'll be actually arriving on Thursday so I will be in touch to let you know. I was in touch with (amyblbls) who said that she just left the screen name "Bdlbls" on the tub. We shall see...but I will be in touch ottawafamilyof4.
__________________
Me DH DS (11) DS (11) DS (4)

WDW 1984 offsite, DLR 1986 offsite, WDW 1989 CR,DLR 2000 DLH, WDW 2000 CSR, WDW 2007 CSR, WDW 2008 Poly, WDW 2009 Poly
WDW Oct/Nov 2012 WBC
WDW Feb/Mar 2013 WBC
WDW Oct 2013 Beach Club
WDW Oct/Nov 2013 WBC
am12pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #1202
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by am12pm View Post
Hello! I've been waiting to hear from the person before me (Bdlbls) and have failed to contact you yet in hopes that I hear from them. I'll be actually arriving on Thursday so I will be in touch to let you know. I was in touch with (amyblbls) who said that she just left the screen name "Bdlbls" on the tub. We shall see...but I will be in touch ottawafamilyof4.
Ok, so sounds like at the minimum you will just ask for the bin with Bdlbls on it, unless you hear from them and you give them your name. Go ahead and share contact with the person after you and if we need to skip kwhite then just prepare to do that.
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #1203
ottawafamilyof4
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 27

Got am12pm's message and have kwithers's name so we should be good if need to skip.
ottawafamilyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #1204
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawafamilyof4 View Post
Got am12pm's message and have kwithers's name so we should be good if need to skip.
Perfect, thanks for getting it all figured out.
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #1205
linn9431
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17

Does anyone know what name is on bin 2 right now? I have it this Saturday and cannot get ahold of any before me including daisy'smama. Any info or help from anyone that has had this happen before. What should I tell bc if they do have the bin and my name is not on it?
linn9431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #1206
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Attention all

Quote:
Originally Posted by linn9431 View Post
Does anyone know what name is on bin 2 right now? I have it this Saturday and cannot get ahold of any before me including daisy'smama. Any info or help from anyone that has had this happen before. What should I tell bc if they do have the bin and my name is not on it?
I am going to be quite surprised if the bin is even in storage. I have made multiple attempts to reach the previous DISers who were supposed to be involved with the bin and have had no communication.

I am afraid that Bin #2 is no longer.

But, on the outside chance that someone at least returned the bin, even if they didn't know a name....this is what I would do:

Go to the bell stand at guest services and say, "I have a red rubbermaid bin with bright green Mickeymouses on it waiting for me in storage, would you be able to get it? " and leave it at that. They may not even confirm your name...that is the only thing you really can do at this point.

We may need to have someone start a new bin
It's such a bummer when this happens...sorry everyone
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #1207
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus

I am going to be quite surprised if the bin is even in storage. I have made multiple attempts to reach the previous DISers who were supposed to be involved with the bin and have had no communication.

I am afraid that Bin #2 is no longer.

But, on the outside chance that someone at least returned the bin, even if they didn't know a name....this is what I would do:

Go to the bell stand at guest services and say, "I have a red rubbermaid bin with bright green Mickeymouses on it waiting for me in storage, would you be able to get it? " and leave it at that. They may not even confirm your name...that is the only thing you really can do at this point.

We may need to have someone start a new bin
It's such a bummer when this happens...sorry everyone
This is truly sad... I hope the bin is found!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy
__________________
Me , DS



nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:45 AM   #1208
TheDisney6
Earning My Ears
 
TheDisney6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29

Bin 2 where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linn9431 View Post
Does anyone know what name is on bin 2 right now? I have it this Saturday and cannot get ahold of any before me including daisy'smama. Any info or help from anyone that has had this happen before. What should I tell bc if they do have the bin and my name is not on it?
linn9431 Have you tried email messages in addition to PM?
Hope it is there......So sad if it is not.
__________________
The Disney 6 Dad Mom Sis DH DD and Me
TheDisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #1209
TheDisney6
Earning My Ears
 
TheDisney6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29

Bin 2 where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney6 View Post
linn9431 Have you tried email messages in addition to PM?
Disregard, I did not realize that not everybody has email as a contact option.
I see now that is prolly not an option for any of the earlier bin #2 peeps.
__________________
The Disney 6 Dad Mom Sis DH DD and Me
TheDisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #1210
linn9431
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17

Leaving tomorrow for Disney and I'll let all of you know the status of Bin 2. Wish me luck.
linn9431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #1211
ambiancetc
Mouseketeer
 
ambiancetc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 110

Hi! We're staying at WBC from 4/19-5/3 I see that the Green bin might be available for our first week? I'd like to sign up for it. I'll be sure to leave some treats in it for the next guest even though we won't be checking out yet. I'd also like to know which bin I could leave stuff on May 4th. Someone PM me please
__________________
______________________________
Me "N" DH "J" DD9 "A" DD6 "E" DS4 "B" DSIL16 "K" aka Disney Travel Buddy
We're fighting Mitochondrial Disease one Disney trip at a time!
Disney Make-A-Wish Trip for DS!
5/7 - 5/13/2012 -GKTW
Celebration of Life - Let's do it again!
4/19 - 5/3/2013 - WBC
Squeezing the piggy bank again!
9/6-9/13/13 - WBC & 12/3-6/13 - POP- Shhh surprise Mommy Daughter trip for A's Bday!
If I budget really carefully!
FEB 2014
ambiancetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #1212
TheDisney6
Earning My Ears
 
TheDisney6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by linn9431 View Post
Leaving tomorrow for Disney and I'll let all of you know the status of Bin 2. Wish me luck.
Best of luck with bin #2.
Have wonderful time and enjoy your vacation!
__________________
The Disney 6 Dad Mom Sis DH DD and Me
TheDisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #1213
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by linn9431 View Post
Leaving tomorrow for Disney and I'll let all of you know the status of Bin 2. Wish me luck.

I just got a PM from DaisysMamma...they had a horrible trip, got side tracked with issues and never picked up the bin...so I have asked her to send me the name that is on the bin and I will PM you with it ASAP.

Maybe you will have retrieved without needing the name ????
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #1214
TheDisney6
Earning My Ears
 
TheDisney6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29

Thumbs up Bin #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
I just got a PM from DaisysMamma...they had a horrible trip, got side tracked with issues and never picked up the bin...so I have asked her to send me the name that is on the bin and I will PM you with it ASAP.

Maybe you will have retrieved without needing the name ????
Sorry to hear that Daisysmamma had a a less then awesome trip.
Hope they get to go again soon and have a great time.

Very glad to hear that bin#2 has likely been found.
__________________
The Disney 6 Dad Mom Sis DH DD and Me
TheDisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #1215
linn9431
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17

It looks like bin 2 is lost

Tonight I asked the bellhop if there was a red bin in storage for me and he took me into the area where they keep the luggage and bin 1 was there but no sign of bin 2. so I think it is safe to say that bin 2 no longer exist.
linn9431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.