Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #3076
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

If you are having trouble saving images...

For those of you having trouble copying images from the new photobucket:

1) You can still right click and "save as" but you must right click ON THE BOTTOM OF THE IMAGE. It makes no sense to me, but that's how they did it.

2) The order of images is going to be a bit scrambled right now while they continue to roll out the new format. There is nothing that we can do about that until Photobucket gets the kinks ironed out, so your best bet is to follow the individual thumbnail links from the DISigners.

3) If you are still having trouble saving the images, there is an FAQ page for the new photobucket here: http://support.photobucket.com/forum...ew-Photobucket

I hope this helps everyone!

The Autograph Book Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
My Photobucket Designs: http://s1019.beta.photobucket.com/us...79157098735744
MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #3077
sock2you
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMouse View Post
For those of you having trouble copying images from the new photobucket:

1) You can still right click and "save as" but you must right click ON THE BOTTOM OF THE IMAGE. It makes no sense to me, but that's how they did it.

2) The order of images is going to be a bit scrambled right now while they continue to roll out the new format. There is nothing that we can do about that until Photobucket gets the kinks ironed out, so your best bet is to follow the individual thumbnail links from the DISigners.

3) If you are still having trouble saving the images, there is an FAQ page for the new photobucket here:

I hope this helps everyone!
Awesome, Thank you so much
sock2you is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #3078
DEBOHIO
Earning My Ears

Covers

Music Mouse-thanks for the covers-your a sweetie !!!!
DEBOHIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #3079
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanchenoelle View Post
Hi MusicMouse! My nieces are headed to WDW in 2 weeks and have repeatedly requested that I make them autograph books like those that I made for my kids. They were IN LOVE with your DISigns!! Would you mind making three covers for an 8 x 8 size autograph book??

There is a Rapunzel cover where she is holding on to her hair and Pascal is riding on it, with Flynn in the lower right hand corner. Could you personalize that one to say "Princess Maddie's Autograph Book"??

Could you personalize the cover with the blue background and castle and all of the princesses to say "Princess Faith's Autograph Book"??

And, could you personalize the cover with the blue background and princesses i their gold dresses and castle in the top left hand corner to read "Princess Abrielle's Autograph Book"??

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate your help so much, and I just know my nieces will as well when they see their amazing books!
Here you go. I hope your nieces have a wonderful time! :

The Autograph Book Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
My Photobucket Designs: http://s1019.beta.photobucket.com/us...79157098735744
MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #3080
avalanchenoelle
Earning My Ears

Thank you!!!

THANK YOU so much for the WONDERFUL covers!!! They are absolutely amazing! I appreciate it so much!!!
avalanchenoelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #3081
mupt02
Mouseketeer

MusicMouse -

About a year and a half ago, you made my family some character meal autograph covers. Are you still making those? I can't find them in your Photobucket account, so I thought I would ask.

Thank you.
mupt02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #3082
cupid06
Earning My Ears

Hi MusicMouse, love your work!! I've looked through your photobucket and tried to find the castle with all the characters and blue background that says Walt Disney world 2013 in 4x6" but couldn't find any. Is it possible to do one for me? Thanks a lot!
cupid06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:17 AM   #3083
lpf
Earning My Ears

Could anyone do me a front cover for a homemade autograph book

Evan's Autograph Book 2013

I love the picture of all the characters with the four park landmarks in the back in blue writing

Thanks so much if anyone can!
lpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #3084
Carlakins81
Earning My Ears

Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and for the blank pages! I love them! Going to finalize their books on shutterfly now!! I cannot thank you enough!! LOVE THEM!
Carlakins81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #3085
csw531
Mouseketeer

Thinking of using Shutterfly this year for our autograph book. Anyone have any experience with it and what there thoughts were vs. just printing on card stock and having spiral bound at Staples?
csw531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #3086
lady1peach
Earning My Ears

I'm really confused if I see templates I like and want to have them printed on 4x6 matte picture stock does it already leave room for the binding or do I need to adjust the sizes? Or should I leave them the way they are and mount them to 5x7 card stock and have that bound?
lady1peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:52 AM   #3087
s u
Earning My Ears

I'm looking for an autograph card that is 4 x 6 that has both Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope together on it, but no writing. Does anyone have one like this?
s u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #3088
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csw531
Thinking of using Shutterfly this year for our autograph book. Anyone have any experience with it and what there thoughts were vs. just printing on card stock and having spiral bound at Staples?
I did see a little boy during Christmas with one like this (whether it came from Shutterfly, I don't know but ideally the same). It was adorable!! My only issue is that if you miss some sigs, it's blank and if you don't have a spot for someone you need to plan "generic" spots for them to sign. I am debating doing this vs the cards I made which I printed on half sheets of 8.5x11 paper and had many left over plus ran out of generic pages for extras. We were there for 2 weeks at Christmas so as you can imagine there was A LOT of cards to have on hand. but alas I do comptemplate doing a shutterfly/snapfish type book to make it easier! Remember though you can't add pics in after but if you have pics of the kids from before with the characters you could use those instead of an autograph card design!

I do think I want to make my cards smaller though if I print them myself. It just takes me so much time to resize stuff! Argh.

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #3089
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele View Post
I did see a little boy during Christmas with one like this (whether it came from Shutterfly, I don't know but ideally the same). It was adorable!! My only issue is that if you miss some sigs, it's blank and if you don't have a spot for someone you need to plan "generic" spots for them to sign. I am debating doing this vs the cards I made which I printed on half sheets of 8.5x11 paper and had many left over plus ran out of generic pages for extras. We were there for 2 weeks at Christmas so as you can imagine there was A LOT of cards to have on hand. but alas I do comptemplate doing a shutterfly/snapfish type book to make it easier! Remember though you can't add pics in after but if you have pics of the kids from before with the characters you could use those instead of an autograph card design!

I do think I want to make my cards smaller though if I print them myself. It just takes me so much time to resize stuff! Argh.
We've printed them in photobooks a couple times and as 4x6 pictures a couple times. Daughter likes both options. If we print as pictures, we take them in a recipe card holder "thingy" and sort them alphabetically. Works like a charm. Each night we take out the signed ones so it grows more empty each day of the trip. Then when she gets them home, she can put them in a scrapbook, photo album, 4x6 index card box, or whatever she likes.
WDW: July 2006 - POR; December 2007 - POP; August 2008 - POP; June 2010 - ASMovies & POP; November 2010 - Global Resort Home; June 2011 - POP; October 2012 - ASMusic; June 2013 - CBR & AoA; October 2014 - Pop
DCL: June 2010 - Wonder; June 2012 - B2B Magic; December 2013/January 2014 - B2B Wonder; March 2014 - Dream; August 2015 - Wonder
ksloane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #3090
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Hey - Getting ready to print daughter's new set of cards for June and just noticed Indiana Jones and Marion on the list? Where are they appearing?
WDW: July 2006 - POR; December 2007 - POP; August 2008 - POP; June 2010 - ASMovies & POP; November 2010 - Global Resort Home; June 2011 - POP; October 2012 - ASMusic; June 2013 - CBR & AoA; October 2014 - Pop
DCL: June 2010 - Wonder; June 2012 - B2B Magic; December 2013/January 2014 - B2B Wonder; March 2014 - Dream; August 2015 - Wonder
ksloane is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: