Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
canadawithboys
Earning My Ears

Grocery Stores By WDW Resorts? (if no car)

We are planning a trip for this fall or winter to Disney World, and I'm looking at Art of Animation resort. We went in September and had a rental car, so we drove to Walmart a few times and loaded up with groceries/water bottles/etc. I'm not planning on getting a rental car this time, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be unable to get any groceries while there? I seem to remember the resorts all being isolated from everything else, and the thought of only eating food bought over the counter at Disney and not getting to even make our own snacks makes me feel a little trapped! I have two boys (one tween, one toddler) and we really need to have access to groceries, as well as to be able to buy a ton of bottled water NOT at the park price! *~*
How do you shop for groceries/water when staying at a resort with no vehicle? Hoping some of you have some experience in this! Any ideas are SO welcome! Thanks in advance! :D
canadawithboys is offline   Reply With Quote