DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
gerewahl
Earning My Ears

home resort help

Hello all,

My wife and I have decided that we would like to purchase directly from Disney. However, we are now having difficulty deciding our home resort. Our two options are Aulani and Animal Kingdom. Both will cost same amount, and yearly dues are roughly the same. The benefit of Aulani, is that for the same price, we get a contract that expires 4 years later than Animal Kingdom. However, we are not likely to go to Hawaii very often. I am hearing mixed reviews on whether the 7 month window would be enough to book at the Florida reorts, which we will go to more often.

Personally, I believe the extra years is a great benefit, but my wife is leaning towards the security of having the 11 month booking window in the place we are more likely to go. I understand this is a personal decision, but we could use help! What would you do? Opt for the longer contract, or go with Animal Kingdom since we can book their 11 months in advance?

Best,
Newbies.
gerewahl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: