Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #16
sayheyrenee
Mouseketeer

Need clarification:

I have a princess reservation in Norway and the photo package is included in the price. Does that mean I get the photo printed and they will add it to my card?

If I have character meals at Chef Mickeys and Tusker house ( they don't cone with the free photo package) and have the photo pass plus, I do not need to purchase the packages? I get the photos free?

How does it work for rides when I have the plus? Do they ad them to the card for free?
sayheyrenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
Praise2Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayheyrenee View Post
How does it work for rides when I have the plus? Do they ad them to the card for free?
Yes. After they scan your card you still have to check out at the register but the charge is $0.00.

Rodney Lisa Kenton Tiffany Kevin Leighton Jayden
Praise2Him is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #18
zurgswife
WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is better!!!

Is the amount of time you have access to your photos the same or do I remember seeing some where that you only get two weeks for the PP+. any clarification would be helpful

In Honor of Robin Costello I will miss you my dear friend.
zurgswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #19
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurgswife View Post
Is the amount of time you have access to your photos the same or do I remember seeing some where that you only get two weeks for the PP+. any clarification would be helpful
I had full 30 days to "claim" my photos on site and than 30 days to edit them.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #20
sayheyrenee
Mouseketeer

thank you
Old 02-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #21
sayheyrenee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praise2Him View Post
Yes. After they scan your card you still have to check out at the register but the charge is $0.00.
thank you
Old 02-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #22
jillbur
DIS Veteran

I just used PPP last week. You have to order at least 14 days before your trip. When it arrives, you will get a cd of stock photos, a voucher to turn in at wdw for the PPP card, and a code for the cd. You have 14 days in the parks to use PPP. They will hole punch the date that it is good until. You still have 30 days to claim and 30 days to edit. After you are done editing, add the cd to your cart and put in the code for the cd (it is found in the cd case with the stock cd). It will change the price in your cart to $0. Your cd will arrive shortly.

We were in the parks for 5 days and did no character meals. We did, however, do tons of character meets. We also did Enchanted Tales with Belle and ride photos. On our last day we went to DtD and I went to the Photopass location. I asked them to take my pics from ETwB and just add my children's pictures to my PPP, so when I added it at home I didn't have tons of pics of other people's kids. After they added only my kids to my PPP, I had 280 pics!! Yes, that's 280!! Who knows what it will end up being after I edit them this weekend. We took tons of photos with characters and around the parks. We also added all the ride photos. I think it's a great purchase.

The ride only PP was $45 and you had to purchase at a ride photo location. you cannot prepurchase.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #23
ferret42
Earning My Ears

So i am curious, we are a group of eleven going and won't all be together the entire time. Can we use multiple cards to one ppp account?
Family trip Off property, March 1980 ~ Family trip Poly March 1983, Family Thanksgiving trip with Grandpa along, Contemporary Nov. 1984 ~ Family trip Grand Floridian April 1991 ~ Girl Scout trip Off property, June 1991 ~ Mom/Daughter Trip, Dixie Landings May 1994 ~ Mom, Dad and Me Disney Institute, Thanksgiving 1997 ~ Disneyland for one day, Oct 2002 ~ Fort Wilderness family Thanksgiving trip Nov 2003 ~ Pop Century birthday trip, Feb 2005 ~ Pop Century Honeymoon, May 2011 ~ Port Orleans with the inlaws, Bug's first trip! April 2013

ferret42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #24
mikegood2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret42
So i am curious, we are a group of eleven going and won't all be together the entire time. Can we use multiple cards to one ppp account?
Unless it has changed since we used it in 2011, with photopass you can use multiple cards, you just have to add the card onto the main account afterwards. As far as Photopass+ I'm not sure. I remember reading that you end up with one of the new RFID wristbands that will be used with the new fastpass+ system.

Sent from my iPad mini using DISBoards
mikegood2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #25
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret42
They only give one plus card but you have up to 48hrs to claim pics so each group would need to collect their photo numbers and give those to the person with the plus card and that person will hav to go back to each ride to collect photos.

And you can add as many reg photo cards as you need to the plus acct online.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
delmar411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: