Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
podicat1
Earning My Ears

Applying for a job at WDW.. helpful suggestions?

So here's the deal. I just moved down to Florida and I didn't make the CP for Spring 2013 that is going on right now. But I still want to try to get a job. I'm looking at either attractions or photo pass. Before I go apply does any one have any advice? Like should I get a portfolio of pictures I've taken? Should I get the Disney look before the interview (if I get that far *knock on wood*). But yes if you have anything you could tell me, please do so :] Thanks a billion!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
RogerRadcliffe
Imagineering

Prepare as you would with a job interview, dress professionally, and look the part!

I'd definitely recommend having the Disney look in mind whilst preparing, and anything else you might find suitable.

Advice is the same as most of the Programs, with the exception that it's a more personal face-to-face interview.

If there's any specific questions you might have about the process it might help a tad more.

Best of luck, take a picture of the wonderful knobs at Casting! Have a Magical Day!

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
―Walt Disney
RogerRadcliffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
podicat1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRadcliffe View Post
Prepare as you would with a job interview, dress professionally, and look the part!

I'd definitely recommend having the Disney look in mind whilst preparing, and anything else you might find suitable.

Advice is the same as most of the Programs, with the exception that it's a more personal face-to-face interview.

If there's any specific questions you might have about the process it might help a tad more.

Best of luck, take a picture of the wonderful knobs at Casting! Have a Magical Day!
Thank you very much! I've just never had an interview except for the DCP phone interview back in September so this is all making me beyond nervous once again. My interview is on the 25th so I'm practicing "most common interview questions" that I found on Google.
If you know of any questions they might ask me I would be so grateful. Once again I'm going for Attractions and PhotoPass.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: