Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
WdwforLife
Mouseketeer

Disney Park Music for all ya'll

Over the years, I have acquired quite a collection of Disney Parks music; both Disney World and Disneyland. I know you can go on any internet radio station at any time and hear lots of good stuff but it's never at your fingertips. So here is my entire collection in a public folder hosted by Dropbox. It's pretty extensive. Hopefully it works. Enjoy!

P.S. - Some tracks that really get me in the mood are the Innoventions area music and "Legacy".

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j0fqgpzayggb97a/4EgaQXBGP-
August '08 PCR • July '09 Disneyland/DCA • August '09 PCR •
August '10 Coronado Springs • July '12 Disneyland/DCA • January '13 Off Property

Last edited by WdwforLife; 08-19-2012 at 06:41 PM.
WdwforLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
micknpluto
DIS Veteran

what happen to the music?

the folder is empty?

I was thinking of downloading some wdw music to my phone this link worked a few months ago

does anyone know where we can get the music? like the real deal background music attraction music.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
WdwforLife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by micknpluto View Post
what happen to the music?

the folder is empty?

I was thinking of downloading some wdw music to my phone this link worked a few months ago

does anyone know where we can get the music? like the real deal background music attraction music.
Oooh ya know what? I linked my dropbox folder up with some friends because we are working on an animation project and we use dropbox to share files. The music was taking up so much room. I will try and make a separate account and link it to that and then post the new link. I didn't know people actually used it!
August '10 Coronado Springs • July '12 Disneyland/DCA • January '13 Off Property
Old 02-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #4
micknpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WdwforLife View Post
Oooh ya know what? I linked my dropbox folder up with some friends because we are working on an animation project and we use dropbox to share files. The music was taking up so much room. I will try and make a separate account and link it to that and then post the new link. I didn't know people actually used it!
Really!!!! You just made my day!!!
I used it ! It was awesome and I saved the link to my favs .. please anything you can do I really appreciate it so much!!!!

thank youuuu

Chris

ps - I was using pandora via my iphone while I was at work. It helps the time go by faster and makes me happy to listen to disney music. I didnt realize, DUH I was using data!! all of a sudden I get a message that my data usage plan is almost maxed for the month. so I thought it would be best if I just DL to my phone.

thank you again!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
WdwforLife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by micknpluto View Post

Really!!!! You just made my day!!!
I used it ! It was awesome and I saved the link to my favs .. please anything you can do I really appreciate it so much!!!!

thank youuuu

Chris

ps - I was using pandora via my iphone while I was at work. It helps the time go by faster and makes me happy to listen to disney music. I didnt realize, DUH I was using data!! all of a sudden I get a message that my data usage plan is almost maxed for the month. so I thought it would be best if I just DL to my phone.

thank you again!!!
I have not forgotten about you. Just I was busy packing up and moving to Orlando at that time. I am now settled and, if you wanted to, if you had a blank DVD-R, you could mail it to me and I'd be happy to burn all of the songs onto it for you. I already have one dropbox set up and I don't want to fiddle with it by attempting to link a second to my computer.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: