Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #31
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Your photos are amazing!

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #32
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Your photos are amazing!
Thanks Jenny. It really helped to post them.
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #33
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

I missed this! I'm so glad you posted your pictures. You have such a unique perspective on things. Sorry the trip didn't work out as planned, but I'm glad you got such beautiful shots!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #34
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

So, so, so beautiful. The shots of your kids are precious.

Thanks ever so much for sharing.

Now stay warm as we hunker down for this big storm, and think happy Disney thoughts.
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve;
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #35
BEASLYBOO
It's part of the charm
They go through some serious mayo there

Wonderful photos, they don't even need to be accompanied by words! Thank you for sharing!

I've never been sick while vacationing at Disney, talk about a bummer! My son, however broke his nose and had reconstructive surgery just before his middle school graduation trip with his 5 buddies. No Aeorosmith's Rocking Roller Coaster, No Space Mountain, no horsing around in the Turtle Pond pool (which by the way is how he broke his nose to begin with)

It wasn't the perfect vacation that we'd always had at Disney, but like you, there were still many good times!

And my, the pictures of those beautiful kids, takes my breath away!

February 15th -18th, 2014 - OKW-GV
BEASLYBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #36
sarahk0204
DIS Veteran

Just beautiful.

And no, the amount of words was just right. You are very talented in both areas.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #37
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
I missed this! I'm so glad you posted your pictures.
I'm happy too - it seems like such a wonderful trip now.

Thanks Alison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertraveller View Post
The shots of your kids are precious.
Unfortunately, they're not mine. I'm the pink one. And not as cute as their parents! But thank you - they are.

Thanks for your lovely compliments papertraveller. And I got very little here (snow )in comparison - we never do - downtown Toronto. Hope you did okay.

I love snow. I'm ducking while someone somewhere whips a snowball at me. Actually Canadians would line up in the front of as I know very few people love snow here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEASLYBOO View Post
Wonderful photos, they don't even need to be accompanied by words! Thank you for sharing!

I've never been sick while vacationing at Disney, talk about a bummer! My son, however broke his nose and had reconstructive surgery just before his middle school graduation trip with his 5 buddies. No Aeorosmith's Rocking Roller Coaster, No Space Mountain, no horsing around in the Turtle Pond pool (which by the way is how he broke his nose to begin with)

It wasn't the perfect vacation that we'd always had at Disney, but like you, there were still many good times!

And my, the pictures of those beautiful kids, takes my breath away!
Is it wrong that I laughed at the bold. I think it might be.

Sick pretty much every day - pretty well sucked! Sort of 50/50 with Disney's precious IT department.

Thanks so much Beaslyboo for coming over. It's lovely to *see* you and hope life is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk0204 View Post
Just beautiful.

And no, the amount of words was just right. You are very talented in both areas.
Hi Sarah! Thank you so much. Hope life is wonderful. Thanks for coming over.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #38
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

I just stumbled on your photo only TR. Your photos are fabulous! You are a great photographer, and I feel as if I've had a little vacation just browsing them. and you family is gorgeous, you have some sweet photos of them.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing
Moira222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #39
RainyD
Mouseketeer

Great pictures

These are the memories you will have forever. What a lovely family and it looks like you all had so much fun. We stay at the BCV and we love that resort the most. Going back in August.

DGF; DGM (Me); DD; DSIL; DGS-14; DGD-16; DGD-17; DGD-3.
July, 1978 - Off Property; ~ April, 1980 - Off Property; ~ Feb., 1982 - Off Property; ~ Aug., 1985 - Off Property; ~ May, 1991 - Off Property; ~ Oct., 2002 - All Star Movies; Oct., 2004 - All Star Music; Oct., 2005 - All Star Movies; Oct., 2006 - All Star Movies; April, 2007 - All Star Movies; Oct., 2007 - All Star Movies; Oct. 2008 - All Star Movies; Oct. 2009 - All Star Movies; April, 2010 - All Star Movies; Oct., 2010 - Beach Club Villas; Oct., 2012 ~ Beach Club Villas;... first trip for DGD age 3. Aug., 2013 ~ Beach Club Villas
RainyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #40
bostonminnie
Mouseketeer

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing.

bostonminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #41
the who #3
DIS Veteran

Smile wow

wow, your pics are fantastic. mine never turn out that good. hope you don't mind if i show this around to my friends and family. this says exactly what i feel when i think of wdw.

thanks
the who #3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #42
LSchrow
We're eating brussel sprouts & asparagus on the budget board
(pulling up a chair) I like drunk & happy better...

i was so excited to see a lisaviolet TR, but then the words "no rambling" almost drove a spear thru my heart.
but once again girl , you have outdone yourself: the pix are amazing, and depict emotions and suggestions of more than simply a subject (the tim burton versions of BCV and BWV were definately a unique perspective....hopefully, no nightmares of half-ferries and lopsided buildings will haunt my sleep).

i'm impressed: many people are incredible story tellers, or amazing photographers - you are one of the rare (very) few who is both

thank you for sharing this TR (btw, the kids are gorgeous - and getting even moreso as they grow!)
Old 02-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #43
mkarizona
DIS Veteran

I love your pictures! Thank you for posting.
mkarizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #44
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira222 View Post
I just stumbled on your photo only TR. Your photos are fabulous! You are a great photographer, and I feel as if I've had a little vacation just browsing them. and you family is gorgeous, you have some sweet photos of them.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing
That's so sweet - the *I feel as if I've had a little vacation just browsing them*. Nice. Thank you Moira.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyD View Post
These are the memories you will have forever. What a lovely family and it looks like you all had so much fun. We stay at the BCV and we love that resort the most. Going back in August.
Have fun RainyD. What a perfect time to be at BCV! And thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonminnie View Post
Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for coming over bostonminnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the who #3 View Post
wow, your pics are fantastic. mine never turn out that good. hope you don't mind if i show this around to my friends and family. this says exactly what i feel when i think of wdw.

thanks
What a sweet compliment. Thank you the who #3. Of course I don't mind - thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSchrow View Post
i was so excited to see a lisaviolet TR, but then the words "no rambling" almost drove a spear thru my heart.
but once again girl , you have outdone yourself: the pix are amazing, and depict emotions and suggestions of more than simply a subject (the tim burton versions of BCV and BWV were definately a unique perspective....hopefully, no nightmares of half-ferries and lopsided buildings will haunt my sleep).

i'm impressed: many people are incredible story tellers, or amazing photographers - you are one of the rare (very) few who is both

thank you for sharing this TR (btw, the kids are gorgeous - and getting even moreso as they grow!)
Laurie, too funny.

I thought the lack of rambling might bring on a ticker tape parade in honour of its demise!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Boy, do I have a SURPRISE FOR YOU!

I just came home for WDW - Half marathon. Spectator, don't get too excited! Booked on a Tuesday morning for a Tuesday flight from another country!!! Yours - Buffalo. Shuffled off to Buffalo and VOILA I was there. Spontaneity. But surprise JUST FOR YOU. I'm going to have to do mini TR just to tell you.

This had no words b/c I had an absolute comedy of errors at WDW. My first and only difficult trip. DAILY ISSUES. Mostly the Disney IT train was running amuck. I tried to do a TR and then realized I couldn't relive it in words. Photos gave it a little more grace.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarizona View Post
I love your pictures! Thank you for posting.
Thank you so much mkarizona. Thanks for coming over.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #45
peekies722
Mouseketeer

Great pictures, great report! Your family is lovely. The pictures of your little girl in that pink dress are stunning! So cute. I'll have to be on the lookout for more of your TRs in the future Thanks for sharing!
peekies722 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: