Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
SeaSpray

Frankly Scallop, I don't give a clam!
Loud people give me Skull Pain!
Call me "impatient"

What does "concierge" consist of on the Fantasy??

If we were to book a category "Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah - Category 00V" on the Fantasy, what services does this give you??

We've done concierge many times at WDW deluxe resorts, but never on DCL. Also, I know that the Fantasy had some changes done to it after the Dream launched, so can anyone tell me the "pros" to the Fantasy?

Any and all info regarding concierge services on the Fantasy, and the improvements to the Fantasy VS the Dream, is greatly appreciated.
Get you off the ship sooner? Palo/Dining in your room? Do they book Palo for you in advance? Etc? What are the actual benefits (snacks in room, etc) as well as the service related benefits (booking Palo for us). We appreciate both types of benefits, but we've never paid attention to concierge on the ships before.

DH and I trying to decide between a 7-night Caribbean on the Fantasy or a Panama Canal on the Wonder.

Thanks!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
John Terry Craig RobbyMushu BrownFamilyVacations.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]

~ Polynesian LVC July '10 ~ Polynesian LVC May '08 ~ RCI's 'Explorer of the Seas' Oct '07 ~ Polynesian LVC July '07 ~ Port Orleans Riverside May '07 ~ Disney Magic "Cruising Castaways" Cruise & Polynesian LVC Aug '06 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge May '06 ~ Polynesian LVC Oct '05 ~ Wilderness Lodge CL & Polynesian LVC July '05 ~ Disney Magic 10-night "Lost at Sea" Hurricane Cruise Aug/Sept '04 ~ RCI Bermuda Cruise '03 ~ Caribbean Beach '02 ~ Grand Floridian LV '01 ~ Caribbean Beach '01 ~ DisneyLand '95 ~ WDW '85,'78,'76 ~
[/center]
SeaSpray is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: