Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livsmom04 View Post
Baltimore has the Inner Harbor that has lots of cool things like the National Aquarium and the science museum as well.
Ooo, more places to visit! It'd be a totally different kind of vacation as compared to our WDW vacations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self_resqing_princz View Post
I've never been on Captain EO either... and I've never done sum of all thrills... I'm not even sure I've been in in the building they are in.
You have to make sure you try it soon! I love how there are still so many things to try for the first time despite having been there many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
If you can get there at opening one of these days and are the first in line, you can get some good pictures with all five together. Didn't know if you knew that or not, but just FYI, in case you didn't.

I want to do this. The sides are open, right? I wouldn't be able to do it if it is completely closed in.

I'd say the bobsled would be perfect for me, too.
And as for the Kingdom Keepers stuff, I don't ever want to read those books. I know too many people who read them, enjoy them, but are creeped out by certain park things after that. Ignorance is bliss for me, in this case.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that in your TRs! That'd be such a great photo to have.

You're actually completely enclosed in Sum of All Thrills. Even though you're sitting next to someone, you can't see him/her except via the little shot on the bottom corner of the monitor because there's a camera. I get the slightest bit of anxiety due to claustrophobia, but it isn't that long so I'm okay.

Haha, yeah, Kingdom Keepers definitely changes how you see the parks! One of my students introduced it to me years ago. When I got injured during a school trip (injured coccyx when we went rollerblading and a kid skated in front of me!), he and his mom, who I know well, dropped my stuff off at my house from the school. They added the books in there so I could finally read them. Lying in bed flat on my back, I got sucked in! I can't wait for each book although I can't imagine everything in the latest one because it's on the cruise ship.

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
RachelNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: