Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #1036
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded, and went to the fridge. He opened it and got mozzerella cheese out of the chesse drawer, and chicken out of the meat drawer. He placed it on the counter and looked to see if there was tomato sauce.

Max: Max noticed that River an Daniel were making dinner. She didn't really care, except that she was glad it wasn't her. And she wasn't sure, but she wondered if there was something between Daniel and River. Maybe they were just friends, but they'd spent a lot of time together. Whatever, it didn't matter. As long as everyone ignored her and didn't notice what she woould do tonight, Max would be okay and everyone would continue as normal.
River: River came back with an armful of spice bottles and began cooking the chicken in a pan. after it was cooked she spread the pieces out into a larger pan to be put in the oven, and waited to see if Daniel had found the tomato sauce.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #1037
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River came back with an armful of spice bottles and began cooking the chicken in a pan. after it was cooked she spread the pieces out into a larger pan to be put in the oven, and waited to see if Daniel had found the tomato sauce.
Daniel: Daniel smiled triumphantly as he reappeared with the tomato sauce. He handed it to River silently and closed the fridge.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #1038
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled triumphantly as he reappeared with the tomato sauce. He handed it to River silently and closed the fridge.
River: "thanks" she said smiling. She put the tomato sauce and cheese over the chicken put it in the oven and set the timer. She went to wash her hands and then leaned back against the counter and waited for the food to finish.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #1039
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "thanks" she said smiling. She put the tomato sauce and cheese over the chicken put it in the oven and set the timer. She went to wash her hands and then leaned back against the counter and waited for the food to finish.
Daniel: "You're welcome," he replied. He leaned back on his counter and smiled.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #1040
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "You're welcome," he replied. He leaned back on his counter and smiled.
River: River knew the others were only a few feet away, but she still felt like it was only her and Daniel in the world, and she loved that feeling. She wanted to start a conversation but she was having trouble thinking of something to say, what did girls talk about with their boyfriends.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #1041
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River knew the others were only a few feet away, but she still felt like it was only her and Daniel in the world, and she loved that feeling. She wanted to start a conversation but she was having trouble thinking of something to say, what did girls talk about with their boyfriends.
Daniel: Now that they were waiting for the food to cook, Daniel found he wasn't sure what to say. He didn't really know much about River, and so didn't know what to talk to her about. Wait.......that was it? Ask her questions to find out more about her. Duh! "You mind if I ask a bunch of questions? Like, not super personal ones, but just, well, it's kind of hard to date someone wen you don't really know much about them. So, like, what's your favorite color? What kind of music do you like?"

Max: Max could hear other people talking, but didn't know what they were saying. Why should she care anyways? She probably wasn't important enough to be talked about. Anyway, her life didn't include people. It revolved around her father, being perfect, learning and getting good grades at her boarding schools, keeping secrets, making trouble and getting into detention, and the punishments that resulted from it. Max had no idea what she would do if anything else important was thrown into the mix.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #1042
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Now that they were waiting for the food to cook, Daniel found he wasn't sure what to say. He didn't really know much about River, and so didn't know what to talk to her about. Wait.......that was it? Ask her questions to find out more about her. Duh! "You mind if I ask a bunch of questions? Like, not super personal ones, but just, well, it's kind of hard to date someone wen you don't really know much about them. So, like, what's your favorite color? What kind of music do you like?"

Max: Max could hear other people talking, but didn't know what they were saying. Why should she care anyways? She probably wasn't important enough to be talked about. Anyway, her life didn't include people. It revolved around her father, being perfect, learning and getting good grades at her boarding schools, keeping secrets, making trouble and getting into detention, and the punishments that resulted from it. Max had no idea what she would do if anything else important was thrown into the mix.
River: River looked at Daniel, in a weird way she was excited to tell him about herself, no one ever asked her question about her. "no, I don't mind at all. Okay, to start my favorite color is blue, but purple is a close second, but not a light purple, but more of a really deep purple." she said, why did she keep talking. It was simple question why couldn't she just give a simple answer. Hopefully Daniel wasn't bored with her already. Then she remembered there was a second question. "oh, and music. I like musicals. I know it's odd, but Broadway songs are my favorite things to listen to. I even like to sing along when no one is listening." there she went again talking and talking what was wrong with her. "what about you?" she asked.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #1043
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked at Daniel, in a weird way she was excited to tell him about herself, no one ever asked her question about her. "no, I don't mind at all. Okay, to start my favorite color is blue, but purple is a close second, but not a light purple, but more of a really deep purple." she said, why did she keep talking. It was simple question why couldn't she just give a simple answer. Hopefully Daniel wasn't bored with her already. Then she remembered there was a second question. "oh, and music. I like musicals. I know it's odd, but Broadway songs are my favorite things to listen to. I even like to sing along when no one is listening." there she went again talking and talking what was wrong with her. "what about you?" she asked.
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I like green, but blue is a cool color too, and red. As for music, I like to play alternative, but I listen to a wide range of stuff. Did you ever have any pets? We moved too much, my parents wouldn't let us have any. I liked animals a lot though as a kid, I always made my mom take me to the zoo at least once. I still have a fondness for dogs, horses, and leopards. What about you?"

Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #1044
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I like green, but blue is a cool color too, and red. As for music, I like to play alternative, but I listen to a wide range of stuff. Did you ever have any pets? We moved too much, my parents wouldn't let us have any. I liked animals a lot though as a kid, I always made my mom take me to the zoo at least once. I still have a fondness for dogs, horses, and leopards. What about you?"
River: River shook her head, "uh uh, i've never had any pets, and as you might be able to guess I've never been to a zoo." she shrugged wishing she had been. "I want to see a dolphin, if I ever get the chance too." she said reaching to her neck and grabbing the chain of a necklace that had been tucked into her shirt. On the necklace a tiny pennant in the shape of a dolphin hung. "my grandma says my parents gave this to me when I was born. It's the only thing I have from them, the only thing she doesn't keep hidden from me, and I don't know why." she said looking down at the charm.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #1045
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River shook her head, "uh uh, i've never had any pets, and as you might be able to guess I've never been to a zoo." she shrugged wishing she had been. "I want to see a dolphin, if I ever get the chance too." she said reaching to her neck and grabbing the chain of a necklace that had been tucked into her shirt. On the necklace a tiny pennant in the shape of a dolphin hung. "my grandma says my parents gave this to me when I was born. It's the only thing I have from them, the only thing she doesn't keep hidden from me, and I don't know why." she said looking down at the charm.
Daniel: "That sucks. Maybe one day we'll go. And since we're on an island, I bet we have a good chance of seeing one." He looked ar the necklace, it was pretty. He shrugged, saying, "Maybe she thought it wouldn't make you do whatever she fears you would do. It's pretty by the way."

Old 02-08-2013, 07:41 AM   #1046
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "That sucks. Maybe one day we'll go. And since we're on an island, I bet we have a good chance of seeing one." He looked ar the necklace, it was pretty. He shrugged, saying, "Maybe she thought it wouldn't make you do whatever she fears you would do. It's pretty by the way."
River: River's eyes lit up at the thought of maybe seeing a dolphin. "I don't understand her, she loves me, but she has a weird way of showing it." she looked down at her necklace "thank you" she said at the compliment. She looked down at the necklace one more time and then dropped it back down the neck of her t-shirt. She didn't really know why, but she liked to keep it hidden.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #1047
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River's eyes lit up at the thought of maybe seeing a dolphin. "I don't understand her, she loves me, but she has a weird way of showing it." she looked down at her necklace "thank you" she said at the compliment. She looked down at the necklace one more time and then dropped it back down the neck of her t-shirt. She didn't really know why, but she liked to keep it hidden.
Daniel: "Your welcome," he murmured. He was running out of ideas for questions, so he made a gesture to her, as if he'd said 'Ask away'.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #1048
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Your welcome," he murmured. He was running out of ideas for questions, so he made a gesture to her, as if he'd said 'Ask away'.
River: River understood what Daniel meant and said "what's your favorite subject in school? what's your middle name?" she said hoping these were okay questions to ask.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #1049
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River understood what Daniel meant and said "what's your favorite subject in school? what's your middle name?" she said hoping these were okay questions to ask.
Daniel: Daniel thought about the first one. "Academically, history. It's an easier subject and pretty interesting. In some schools, Music was a class, and that was usually a favorite. As for my middle name.......well, it's Richard. Not the coolest, but it's better than my brother Andrew's. His is Gregory. What's your middle name?"

Old 02-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #1050
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel thought about the first one. "Academically, history. It's an easier subject and pretty interesting. In some schools, Music was a class, and that was usually a favorite. As for my middle name.......well, it's Richard. Not the coolest, but it's better than my brother Andrew's. His is Gregory. What's your middle name?"
River: "It's Rose" she answered "after my grandmother. I like Richard by the way." she said, "for school. I liked art. It was the only subject I was actually good at. I wouldn't describe history as easier, if I had to pick one academic subject math would be my favorite."
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: