Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #736
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,840

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post
about sneaking stuff in the house....Jim never knew when I did that either, things just magically appeared
I blame the scrapbook fairy [/QUOTE]

yup...sometimes she still show's up
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #737
lynner
Mouseketeer
 
lynner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 343

Hello Ladies -

Stalking this thread because you guys always have such good ideas...and I was well rewarded. Great job to you all, it all looks amazing! Maybe soon I can think about signing up for a swap again, but since my Gypsy broke down I have had such a struggle working in the Cricut Craft Room that it just seems overwhelming to me right now.

Someday I will have a silhouette and designing will be so much easier!

Again, you guys do amazing work!
__________________
Lynner (5996)
Your Disney friend from the frozen north!
lynner is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #738
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!
 
PrincessNancy96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I wanna be in DISNEY!
Posts: 22,073
DISboards Moderator

I just got an email that said my package was delivered to Jennifer today!!!
One less thing to worry about unless she can't find it at her house today when she returns...
__________________
Nan Mom to: (College Girl) (College boy) (DS)

PrincessNancy96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #739
wdwmickey
I am the scrapbooking queen and the food porn princess!
 
wdwmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 6,278

Jennifer--I have everything cut and am planning on taking my pieces with me to Nebraska when I go to visit Sarah this weekend. Hopefully I'll have at least 3 sets completed when I get home on Tuesday night
__________________
Cheryl me DH DD-college girl DD-college girl



WDW 12/03; DLR 12/05; WDW 4/07; WDW 12/07; WDW 10/08; WDW 4/10; DLR 8/10; DLR 12/11; DLR 10/12; DLR 5/13
wdwmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #740
Reddy
Scrapbooker
 
Reddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,339

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Danielle, I think I'm going to order some of these, American Crafts. I emailed them yesterday and within 10 minutes had an answer that they fit up to 100 "lightly embellished" pages.
hey, those are the ones I use the most
last times trip had 4 of those but MK needed a bigger one (maybe I do too many pages)

I'm still lurking in this thread - lots of great ideas
__________________
Reddy DH DS 18 : DS 17
Reddy Redo
Reddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #741
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!
 
BernardandMissBianca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Blink and ya miss it, CT
Posts: 23,319
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Just wanting to update you all on my own progress. I've got one set almost completely cut out. Holy smokes they take a lot of time! I didn't buy enough of a few sheets of paper, so I intend to get them tonight or tomorrow so I will have them for the weekend. If we're not cropping outside of the house on Saturday, we will be cropping at home, so I intend to get Jungle Cruise and Mad Tea Party completely done, with Frontierland and the Railroad at least completely designed, if not prototypes cut.

How is everyone doing?
Cutting out is the worst, after that it goes fast.

My progress is that 3 are done. I haven't started on the 4th yet. If we get snowed in, I will be cranking these pages out.

Oh and hey, how come you didn't tell me Hobby Lobby could be so dangerous?!?!? A girl needs a little warning!!
I had to go to Warwick today so I stopped at HL, OMG!!! I'm in love!!!!
__________________
~BuffyDHDS18DS13DS12DD8
Focus your attention.
BernardandMissBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #742
3pletprincesses
DIS Veteran
 
3pletprincesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North of the border
Posts: 2,978

you ladies are too funny. At least I'm not the only crazy one who imports things to home by magic LOL Dh keeps asking how I've used to much lately but the statch is not going down

I too intend on using 1 album per swap. I can't see it any other way

Hobby Lobby... never been there. I 'l have to put it in my must do next time we do a day trip my sister and I
__________________
Me DH & our lovely triplet DD and toddler
3pletprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #743
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,840

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
Cutting out is the worst, after that it goes fast.

My progress is that 3 are done. I haven't started on the 4th yet. If we get snowed in, I will be cranking these pages out.

Oh and hey, how come you didn't tell me Hobby Lobby could be so dangerous?!?!? A girl needs a little warning!!
I had to go to Warwick today so I stopped at HL, OMG!!! I'm in love!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
you ladies are too funny. At least I'm not the only crazy one who imports things to home by magic LOL Dh keeps asking how I've used to much lately but the statch is not going down

I too intend on using 1 album per swap. I can't see it any other way

Hobby Lobby... never been there. I 'l have to put it in my must do next time we do a day trip my sister and I
Hobby Lobby is so wonderful was a happy girl when we got one last year! and I love the fact they are closed on Sunday so their people can be with family and church!

I think the paper magically multiplies at night
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #744
urbkols
Mouseketeer
 
urbkols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 341

I just got caught up reading the thread! Glad I'm not the only one who sneaks stuff in the house!!

HL...they just opened one here before Thanksgiving and I was WOW!!! I have to limit myself when I go in!

My progress: I didn't get Country Bears prototype done. I wasn't feeling well on the weekend but I'm better now. I'm busy this weekend but I'll see what I can do. Plus side is my kids will be at my parents in a couple weeks since they have no school which means kid free nights for me!! I'm sure I can hammer most of the stuff I need to do then!
__________________
me Michelle DH DS(6) DD(6)




urbkols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #745
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,840

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbkols View Post
I just got caught up reading the thread! Glad I'm not the only one who sneaks stuff in the house!!

HL...they just opened one here before Thanksgiving and I was WOW!!! I have to limit myself when I go in!

My progress: I didn't get Country Bears prototype done. I wasn't feeling well on the weekend but I'm better now. I'm busy this weekend but I'll see what I can do. Plus side is my kids will be at my parents in a couple weeks since they have no school which means kid free nights for me!! I'm sure I can hammer most of the stuff I need to do then!
sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! yay for a free night!

you are getting close to your cruise, must be getting excited!
do you all have AP's to DLR? we will be there the first weekend of March for Megan's Dance studio trip, they are performing in DCA on Monday the 4th!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #746
urbkols
Mouseketeer
 
urbkols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 341

Lisa, I do have a AP for DLR. I think I've had my pass for almost 7 or 8 years. I'm going this Sunday for my cousin's kids birthday. Have you gone to DCA since they changed it??? It's so much nicer than before. Best thing is they did open a Earl of Sandwiches in DTD and I finally made it there last Friday!

I can't wait for my cruise! I need a vacation from all the "drama" at work!
__________________
me Michelle DH DS(6) DD(6)




urbkols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:36 AM   #747
3pletprincesses
DIS Veteran
 
3pletprincesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North of the border
Posts: 2,978

Sorry you are feeling under the weather Michelle. Hope you get better soon.

What title for Aladdin do you prefer...

A magic carpet ride
Magic carpets of Aladdin
Flying over Agrabah
Arabian heights
Arabian flight

I'm not sure which one I prefer
__________________
Me DH & our lovely triplet DD and toddler
3pletprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #748
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!
 
PrincessNancy96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I wanna be in DISNEY!
Posts: 22,073
DISboards Moderator

I'm no help with titles... I love them all....
__________________
Nan Mom to: (College Girl) (College boy) (DS)

PrincessNancy96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #749
tyniknate
DIS Veteran
 
tyniknate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,783

Love them all, but I would choose A Magic Carpet Ride.
__________________
ME : DH : DS9 DS15 DS19

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #750
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,840

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbkols View Post
Lisa, I do have a AP for DLR. I think I've had my pass for almost 7 or 8 years. I'm going this Sunday for my cousin's kids birthday. Have you gone to DCA since they changed it??? It's so much nicer than before. Best thing is they did open a Earl of Sandwiches in DTD and I finally made it there last Friday!

I can't wait for my cruise! I need a vacation from all the "drama" at work!
we were there last Feb, can't wait to see DCA all done! we are excited to eat at EoS too, LOVE IT! we will be in DLR 3/2-3/5 if you want to come visit! you will have a great time on the cruise! think we will be back at DLR celebrating Megan's 13th bday while you are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
Sorry you are feeling under the weather Michelle. Hope you get better soon.

What title for Aladdin do you prefer...

A magic carpet ride
Magic carpets of Aladdin
Flying over Agrabah
Arabian heights
Arabian flight

I'm not sure which one I prefer
tough decision ---- I like A magic carpet ride and arabian heights
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: