Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #421
kenzi96
Earning My Ears

Sofia the First

Would you made the Sofia the First that has Sofia in front of the castle for my with the name Makenna? Thank you!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #422
tamayra
Earning My Ears

need for cruise this weekend

I just found this site and oh my gosh how super cute. I don't know if you can do it this quick but if you can make me a couple pictures for magnets for our door I would be so thankful. I was reading up on stuff and came across this. What I would like are the minnie mouse heads with the disney cruise bows and the names Madeline, Alyse, Mom, and Grandma then with the captain hat mickey ears Ryan, William, Dad and Papa. Also can you do a Happy Birthday Madeline Mickey ears also and a Mickey ears with the Fantasy ship and on the ears the 2013 on one and Papa's Cruisers on the other.

Thank you so very much we leave on Thurs for the airport so if you can do them by wed so I can figure out how to do them into magnets that would be so great.

You are very talented and such a wonderful sweet person to make the experiences that much more special.

Thank you,
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #423
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

New Valentine Items:

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 02-04-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #424
Lady Boadicea

More Valentines

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 02-04-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #425
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamayra View Post
I just found this site and oh my gosh how super cute. I don't know if you can do it this quick but if you can make me a couple pictures for magnets for our door I would be so thankful. I was reading up on stuff and came across this. What I would like are the minnie mouse heads with the disney cruise bows and the names Madeline, Alyse, Mom, and Grandma then with the captain hat mickey ears Ryan, William, Dad and Papa. Also can you do a Happy Birthday Madeline Mickey ears also and a Mickey ears with the Fantasy ship and on the ears the 2013 on one and Papa's Cruisers on the other.

Thank you so very much we leave on Thurs for the airport so if you can do them by wed so I can figure out how to do them into magnets that would be so great.

You are very talented and such a wonderful sweet person to make the experiences that much more special.

Thank you,
Hello I will work on these tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #426
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneplustwins View Post
I adore the heads that you did! Wow! Could you just add names? Jack for Pooh and maybe something about make a wish kid. Please.
Then yes safari with hats. The day we go to Animal kingdom is Sanibel's birthday so she will wear a birthday shirt ( if you can help me with that). Then a girl minney head mom, boy one saying dad, Aric and Jack.
Then I love the pooh characters so much....so maybe a pooh one for jack and mom. Piglet for Samibel, tiger for dad and eyre or Aric? If jacks both could say Ake A Wish kid, that would super! Love your work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpitts525 View Post
Those are so awesome!! Thank you! After looking at your photobucket I wondered if you would mind doing two more for me? A mickey pirate head with the name Trevor...and I also loved the mickey head with star wars mickey and lightsaber beside it also with the name Trevor. Thank you so much!
Sure, I will work on these
Old 02-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #427
Carlakins81
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much!!!

I love them thank you for taking the time to do these!!
Old 02-05-2013, 12:56 AM   #428
cincyfab
Earning My Ears

I would love a couple name fills:

Camryn - Mickey Mouse
Camryn - SOphia the First

Tanner - Mickey Mouse
Tanner - Jake the pirate (if you have this one!)

They are soooo cute!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #429
cincyfab
Earning My Ears

Oh wow I found more I love - (if this isnt too many)

Tanner - Mickey head with yellow buttons and mickey head with Jake

Camryn - Minnie head with bigger white dots in the bow and mickey head with Sophia
Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #430
Lady Boadicea

Quote:

Thank you,

Hello Here are your requests. Have a wonderful cruise!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #431
MattMatts-Momma
311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!

Request for graphics

Hi,

Would you be able to personalize a couple for me please?

MinnieHeadCruise - Kaitlin 2013
MinnieHeadCruise - Mom 2013

and

MickeyHeadCruise - Matt 2013
MickeyHeadCruise - Dad 2013

OnVacationWithTheMouse sign that says On Vacation! Be Back Later!

I am going to use these as magnets for our DCL cruise. Thank you!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #432
tamayra
Earning My Ears

thank you so much

wow the mickey heads are sooo awesome. Thank you so much!!! You hve made our memorable cruise that much more special the kids and my parents are going to be so excited. thanks again.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #433
tamayra
Earning My Ears

How do I print them

Hi: Now I just need to know how to print them. I thought I could but when I went to print it they did not print. Thanks again for your help
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #434
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Hi: Now I just need to know how to print them. I thought I could but when I went to print it they did not print. Thanks again for your help
Hello
Here are printing instructions:

Printing the Designs:

If the picture is a thumbnail, you need to click on that. It will take you to the photo hosting site.
Once you are there, find the options drop down menu (Photobucket) and download the full size image to your computer, if you do not download the full size the image will appear grainy when printing. Save the file to your computer, I suggest saving it to a folder on your desk top so you can find it easily when printing.

When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up.
You can print your designs in several ways:

To Print from Paint:
Open a copy in Paint and print it from there be sure to use print preview and make any adjustments if it does not fill the page as desired.
Click on file, page setup and you will be able to make your design portrait or landscape

You can also set margins

To make your design fit on one page use the scaling option and choose fit to a 1 x 1 page

To have a little more flexibility in working with the design you can insert the image into a Word Document

To insert an image into Word:
From the toolbar select insert

Then picture
From file
Use the file browser to locate your file

Choose the file and then click insert
To change the size of a photo in word

You can then right click on the picture and choose format picture
then click on the size tab
and choose the dimensions you want the file to be (make sure your margins are set as small as possible)
or
click on the image and place your arrow over one of the corner guides
when it become a two way arrow
click on it and drag the arrow to the size you want the photo to be
(make sure you use a corner guide the middle guides will change the aspect ratio)

T-shirt Transfers- Mirror Images:

To make a mirror image in paint (for t-shirt transfers):
Press Ctrl+R this will bring up the flip/rotate dialogue window
Choose flip horizontal and then click on okay this should give you a mirror image of your design

To make a mirror image in Word:
This will be done in the printer options how to do this will vary by printer
Choose File
Print
and then Properties
there is probably a layout feature that will have a mirror image option choose this option and then print

Not all printers can do this if not you will have to first reverse the image in paint (see directions above)

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 02-05-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #435
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

[QUOTE=Lady Boadicea;47387508]Hello Here are your requests. Please be sure to download the full version in photobucket before saving. I am still working on your name fills, I will post when they are done.
QUOTE]

Will these just appear in the complete folder when you are done or will you post them on here too?

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: