Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #151
Jazzy B Bunny
Mouseketeer

Has anyone tried the Tesco own brand appetite suppressants? They aren't fat burners, its literally something that makes you feel full. I'm constantly feeling hungry
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #152
bee86
DIS Veteran

Have you tried drinking some water and leaving it a little while before you eat. Most of the time we mistake hunger for thirst......? Maybe try this before the fat burners? Drink a glass of water or two when you feel hungry leave it awhile if you still feel hungry then eat if not it was thirst?

2008 CBR and Doubletree Castle international drive
June 2013 CS 10 nights
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #153
pampat
Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!

Well, didn't attend weigh in last week as we were in England househunting. Yes, we sold our house and last week bought a new one - we don't mess about! We've lived in hotels for 5 days so was expecting the worst, but I'm 1lb down this week. I'm delighted!

Pam
Old 01-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #154
Jazzy B Bunny
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86 View Post
Have you tried drinking some water and leaving it a little while before you eat. Most of the time we mistake hunger for thirst......? Maybe try this before the fat burners? Drink a glass of water or two when you feel hungry leave it awhile if you still feel hungry then eat if not it was thirst?
I do when I can, but its difficult when at work or out as I can't go to the loo that often.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:14 AM   #155
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Wooo another 2lbs down. That takes my total to 20lbs since the end of November.

I've got 1lb to go until I reach my first goal of losing 10%. Hopefully I'll get there next week.

Good Luck everyone else this week, hopefully now the snow has gone it will make things easier
Yay ! Well done Laura, I hope you reach your first goal next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_toria96 View Post
Not been doing very well since New Year, but started the 5:2 diet on Monday and lost 4 lb this week!

I've been following MFP and sticking to my calories but put the weight on, go figure! Not even lost any inches, but since Monday I feel so much better, I know it's only Wednesday but if it's gives me a boost, don't care.

Well done to everyone who's loosing, and keep on with it xx
That's great Toria, well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy B Bunny View Post
Has anyone tried the Tesco own brand appetite suppressants? They aren't fat burners, its literally something that makes you feel full. I'm constantly feeling hungry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86 View Post
That's what I try to do too

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
Well, didn't attend weigh in last week as we were in England househunting. Yes, we sold our house and last week bought a new one - we don't mess about! We've lived in hotels for 5 days so was expecting the worst, but I'm 1lb down this week. I'm delighted!

Pam
Well done Pam, that;s great considering you've got the stress of moving and living in a hotel

Old 01-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #156
higgy66
I have to force myself to go on Splash Mountain so the kids won't end up like me - a baby!

Sorry didn't weigh myself last week as I've had that horrible cold visus that's doing the rounds

Had weekly weigh in today and lost 1LB which is about right as I usually loose 1/2lb a week

Might drop to weighing myself every other week now as I've reached my target but as usual always want to go that few lbs under!!

As this 5/2 diet has so many health benefits I'm continuing even if I do not loose any more weight - and hopefully at least I'll maintain and not gain any back which is the hardest bit

It's a normal day today so just typing this while eating a piece of Christmas cake!

Some great loses everyone - keep up the good work!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #157
wifey
DIS Veteran

I got some news today, i have been given a place on a college course starting next week!! It is a free course to learn I.T. stuff and it has been quite some time since I was last in a learning environment that was not involving DS !! So I will be busy with course work and homework for the next 20 weeks. Not sure how that will affect my exercise program at the moment but i hope to continue to lose the weight off so I can get to my target of 10 stone again. Wish me good luck I certainly will need some, it will be odd being a "mature student" with a pass and discount card and all that... Hey I might get some discounts on clothing you never know.

Good luck everyone, I will keep popping in I promise to catch your encouragement and enthusiasm, and keep motivated on your goals!!

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 02-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #158
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgy66 View Post
Sorry didn't weigh myself last week as I've had that horrible cold visus that's doing the rounds

Had weekly weigh in today and lost 1LB which is about right as I usually loose 1/2lb a week

Might drop to weighing myself every other week now as I've reached my target but as usual always want to go that few lbs under!!

As this 5/2 diet has so many health benefits I'm continuing even if I do not loose any more weight - and hopefully at least I'll maintain and not gain any back which is the hardest bit

It's a normal day today so just typing this while eating a piece of Christmas cake!

Some great loses everyone - keep up the good work!
Well done on losing another pound Janet, you must be thrilled to have reached your target

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
I got some news today, i have been given a place on a college course starting next week!! It is a free course to learn I.T. stuff and it has been quite some time since I was last in a learning environment that was not involving DS !! So I will be busy with course work and homework for the next 20 weeks. Not sure how that will affect my exercise program at the moment but i hope to continue to lose the weight off so I can get to my target of 10 stone again. Wish me good luck I certainly will need some, it will be odd being a "mature student" with a pass and discount card and all that... Hey I might get some discounts on clothing you never know.

Good luck everyone, I will keep popping in I promise to catch your encouragement and enthusiasm, and keep motivated on your goals!!
Lots of Luck at college, I hope you enjoy the course and Good Luck with your dieting too

Old 02-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #159
stba2006
DIS Veteran

Lost 1lb this week. Am really quite pleased as had a bit of a lapse(actually quite a big one ) on Sunday, so didn't think I would have lost anything.

The main thing that got me back on it on the Monday was the help and encouragement from every-one on here so thank-you

Good luck for this coming wk every-one
Old 02-01-2013, 04:35 AM   #160
mrferret
Drafting to the front

Had a good week this week both me and DW lost this week .
I finally broke the 13stone barrier after three sts weeks
Old 02-01-2013, 05:16 AM   #161
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

*Please post on the new February thread now*

I'll close this one now

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: