Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 02:22 AM   #136
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk View Post
well done to everybody thats lost this week
I have weighed in and have lost 3lb so exactly a 1lb a week over the last 3 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by stba2006 View Post
Lost 2lbs this week so 9lbs in total. Need to get myself motivated now into starting properly with my excercise :/
Good luck to everyone for this next wk
Well done girls, you both must be chuffed to bits

Old 01-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #137
bee86
DIS Veteran

Ugh............reporting not a great weekend. After i went spinning yesterday it turned into a very stressful day and and it lead to wine and chocolate! I tried to be better today but my head wasnt in the game.

Tomorrows monday so back on the wagon properly tomorrow! very easy to give up when you have been "bad" but i must not! My plan is to get out for an extra walk to two, heres to another loss this week.

2008 CBR and Doubletree Castle international drive
June 2013 CS 10 nights
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #138
hugsy
Earning My Ears

Hurrah, lost again this week for a total of 13lbs so far..very happy

Hope everyone else is getting on well & good luck for your weigh ins

Old 01-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #139
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Oooooo, some super losses going on here over last few days!! Well done everyone!!

Today, I've finally managed, albeit only half an hour, to get on my Wii fit. I've been trying to get on there now for three weeks and never had a moment! I'm quite pleased, just hope I can get on again, maybe for longer, during the week.

I am not looking forward to weigh-in this week though. It's been my brother's birthday, so we celebrated with a cake obviously So I reckon it could be bad for the losses this week....eeek! Tuesday will reveal all I suppose!

Good Luck to all in the coming week
Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #140
Jazzy B Bunny
Mouseketeer

No loss for me this week, thought I gained an lb but it comes and goes. Got an hour long Zumba class tomorrow evening. Going to try and do more, but its difficult fitting it around everything else anyway, positive thoughts.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:57 AM   #141
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86 View Post
Ugh............reporting not a great weekend. After i went spinning yesterday it turned into a very stressful day and and it lead to wine and chocolate! I tried to be better today but my head wasnt in the game.

Tomorrows monday so back on the wagon properly tomorrow! very easy to give up when you have been "bad" but i must not! My plan is to get out for an extra walk to two, heres to another loss this week.
Good luck this week hun. I've had a naughty weekend too, I went out for an Indian meal Saturday night, then we had the family round for a little gathering last night with lots of cake and yummy nibbles, back on track today though

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugsy View Post
Hurrah, lost again this week for a total of 13lbs so far..very happy

Hope everyone else is getting on well & good luck for your weigh ins
Nice one, well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Oooooo, some super losses going on here over last few days!! Well done everyone!!

Today, I've finally managed, albeit only half an hour, to get on my Wii fit. I've been trying to get on there now for three weeks and never had a moment! I'm quite pleased, just hope I can get on again, maybe for longer, during the week.

I am not looking forward to weigh-in this week though. It's been my brother's birthday, so we celebrated with a cake obviously So I reckon it could be bad for the losses this week....eeek! Tuesday will reveal all I suppose!

Good Luck to all in the coming week
Good luck with your weigh-in this week hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy B Bunny View Post
No loss for me this week, thought I gained an lb but it comes and goes. Got an hour long Zumba class tomorrow evening. Going to try and do more, but its difficult fitting it around everything else anyway, positive thoughts.
Well done on STS Jazzy, enjoy your zumba class

Old 01-28-2013, 02:20 AM   #142
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Good luck every for this week. I need to make sure I'm good for the next two days as I was a little naughty over the weekend
Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #143
wifey
DIS Veteran

Another pound lost yay!! I think I'm breaking the crank on my trainer though eek it's clanking and banging all the time just like when a bike wheel crank goes wrong. I need to find a good inexpensive replacement as I don't relish walking around the park in this weather. I'm getting used to working out on it for an hour each time now which is good it's building up my stamina for the parks. Anyone got some good free music Apps to listen to at the moment?? I have been listening to Sorcerer Radio app which was free and plays music from the resorts, park rides and queuing areas plus the monorail and railroad spiel as well as from the films fun for a hole but there's only so much "chipmunks" and teen stuff I can withstand. Thanks girls and guys for your encouragement and enthusiasm keep up he good work everyone

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 01-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #144
darthtatty
Been There, Done That, Going Back!

Sounds like everyones doing fab.
Im still at it
lost 16lbs the past few weeks, hoping to lose as much as possible before my OZ holiday in March. Then hoping to book WDW for next August, so need to lose loads more for that.
Ive just taken over running a SW support forum, so pretty busy there.
Still like to keep an eye on how everyones doing though

Good luck everyone.xx
Feb 2005 - Sequoia Lodge @ Disneyland Paris
May 2009 - Holiday@ Disneys Contemporary Resort Trip report
August 2011-Holiday @ Disneys Contemporary Resort Trip report
March 2013-Perth Australia
August 2014- Holiday @ Disneys Contemporary Resort
Old 01-28-2013, 06:56 AM   #145
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Good luck every for this week. I need to make sure I'm good for the next two days as I was a little naughty over the weekend
Good luck over the next few days Laura, I hope your weigh-in goes well

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Another pound lost yay!! I think I'm breaking the crank on my trainer though eek it's clanking and banging all the time just like when a bike wheel crank goes wrong. I need to find a good inexpensive replacement as I don't relish walking around the park in this weather. I'm getting used to working out on it for an hour each time now which is good it's building up my stamina for the parks. Anyone got some good free music Apps to listen to at the moment?? I have been listening to Sorcerer Radio app which was free and plays music from the resorts, park rides and queuing areas plus the monorail and railroad spiel as well as from the films fun for a hole but there's only so much "chipmunks" and teen stuff I can withstand. Thanks girls and guys for your encouragement and enthusiasm keep up he good work everyone
Well done on losing another pound, keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthtatty View Post
Sounds like everyones doing fab.
Im still at it
lost 16lbs the past few weeks, hoping to lose as much as possible before my OZ holiday in March. Then hoping to book WDW for next August, so need to lose loads more for that.
Ive just taken over running a SW support forum, so pretty busy there.
Still like to keep an eye on how everyones doing though

Good luck everyone.xx
Wow !! you've done so well Nicky, that's great

Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #146
darthtatty
Been There, Done That, Going Back!

Thanks Mandy, looks like everyone else is doing great to.
Its so hard to do it when the weather is cold, you just want to eat stodge and wrap up warm.
Feb 2005 - Sequoia Lodge @ Disneyland Paris
May 2009 - Holiday@ Disneys Contemporary Resort Trip report
August 2011-Holiday @ Disneys Contemporary Resort Trip report
March 2013-Perth Australia
August 2014- Holiday @ Disneys Contemporary Resort
Old 01-29-2013, 04:08 AM   #147
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Another loss here... So pleased that another 2.8lbs gone! Takes me to 7.8lbs in total, so I've reached my mini-goal for the week of half a stone!

Super made up, after birthday cake over the weekend too!

Well done everyone as well, I've read all the comments, but don't have time to quote at the moment, as I'm on my break at work! STS people...keep going, least there's been nothing gained.

Stick at it everyone, will check in again when I get a moment!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:44 AM   #148
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthtatty View Post
Thanks Mandy, looks like everyone else is doing great to.
Its so hard to do it when the weather is cold, you just want to eat stodge and wrap up warm.
Tell me about it Nicky, January has been a tough month for me as we celebrate so many family and friends birthdays (including my own). The final birthday for a few months is my DD's tomorrow, then I will really concentrate on eating healthily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Another loss here... So pleased that another 2.8lbs gone! Takes me to 7.8lbs in total, so I've reached my mini-goal for the week of half a stone!

Super made up, after birthday cake over the weekend too!

Well done everyone as well, I've read all the comments, but don't have time to quote at the moment, as I'm on my break at work! STS people...keep going, least there's been nothing gained.

Stick at it everyone, will check in again when I get a moment!
Yay !! Well done Rachel on reaching your first mini target, I'm thrilled for you, keep up the good work

Old 01-30-2013, 02:02 AM   #149
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Wooo another 2lbs down. That takes my total to 20lbs since the end of November.

I've got 1lb to go until I reach my first goal of losing 10%. Hopefully I'll get there next week.

Good Luck everyone else this week, hopefully now the snow has gone it will make things easier
Old 01-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #150
paul_toria96
DIS Veteran

Not been doing very well since New Year, but started the 5:2 diet on Monday and lost 4 lb this week!

I've been following MFP and sticking to my calories but put the weight on, go figure! Not even lost any inches, but since Monday I feel so much better, I know it's only Wednesday but if it's gives me a boost, don't care.

Well done to everyone who's loosing, and keep on with it xx
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: