Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

Question photo pass, photo pass +, attraction +....???

I have been trying to look at each of these options and cant seem to find them on the photo pass site. Please post a link!! Thanks so much
paysensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
jmartinez1895
DIS Veteran

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/speci...dlearnmore.htm
The first link is the pre purchase for photo+ and the second is for the pre purchase of regular photo pass.
I hope that this info will help you some.
POR 2011
POR 2013
jmartinez1895 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much! I still don't see anything about the attractions + though. Anybody know more information on it? The only thing I have seen is a facebook page, nothing on the photopass site itself.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

oops

mispost

Last edited by paysensmom; 01-07-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by paysensmom
Thanks so much! I still don't see anything about the attractions + though. Anybody know more information on it? The only thing I have seen is a facebook page, nothing on the photopass site itself.
It is $45 and acts like the pp+ except it is only for ride photos. You buy it at the attractions but I'm not sure if they also sell it at the photo pass area in the parks.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
delmar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
jmartinez1895
DIS Veteran

When I posted the above links I could not find anything about the attractions+ either. The only info I could find is Attractions that are included in the Disney Attractions+ on-ride photos are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Test Track, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR.
The cost looks like it is what the PP said, but I can not find an official link or a way to pre purchase it.
POR 2011
POR 2013
jmartinez1895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #7
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez1895
When I posted the above links I could not find anything about the attractions+ either. The only info I could find is Attractions that are included in the Disney Attractions+ on-ride photos are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Test Track, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR.
The cost looks like it is what the PP said, but I can not find an official link or a way to pre purchase it.
You can't pre-order it. Buy it at the parks. The Facebook page is an official page done by photopass.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

Thank you, I think we are going to get the photo pass +, it works out to be cheaper for the same thing right?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #9
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

It all depends on your plans for this trip and what you want!

We met a honeymooning couple at Disneyland who knew they would not be stopping for photographers, and they weren't doing any character meals, but they were going to be riding tons of exciting rides, so they bought the Attractions card. Worked out great for what they wanted.

If you want to stop for the photographers and get lots of family pictures like that, and you are riding rides with attraction photos, AND will be doing at least one character meal with a photo (but not one where it's already included like at CRT), then + is a terrific option that will definitely save you money vs paying for those photos individually. It's what we'll be doing on this trip, since DS loves the ride photos, we'll be doing two character meals with photos (along with CRT), and we're willing to stop for the photographers.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #10
LoveToTravel2001
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

When you pre-order, how do you get the card? Do you pick it up at the park?
WDW - CBR 5/14 The Summit
LoveToTravel2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #11
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sur pe that they mail it. That is why you must order when you have at least two weeks until your trip
Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #12
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

You get a CD in the mail with the pre-loaded bonus photos, and a coupon for a PhotoPass+ card which you redeem at a guest services location. I just got mine in the mail yestrday so I would have to look at it again to be sure.
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
pkf4bucs
Mouseketeer

PP+ and CD

I am confused and I can't find a definitive answer. Please help.

If I purchase the pp+ do I have to purchase the CD separately or does a CD come with pp+ or will I be able to simply access the account and download the pictures to my computer and print them as I wish?

Thanks!
pkf4bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #14
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

If you pre-purchase the Photopass + they send you a pre-loaded CD full of images from the parks and a coupon to pick up your pp+ at the parks. When you get back from your vacation you go to the pp+ site and enter your code, edit your pictures if you want, add virtual frames....etc and then place your order. Since you pre-ordered the order for your photo CD is already covered, you do NOT pay for it again. That CD allows you to print your pictures, email them, post them on FB.....and comes with a release so you can have them printed at Walgreens or another local place if you want.

We picked our pp+ card at Animal Kingdom Lodge while we were there for dinner on our arrival night......so there are other places to pick up the pass when you arrive if you don't go straight to the parks

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #15
HollyinPA
Earning My Ears

We used the PP+ in Dec and ate at Akershaus for lunch...they gave us the 2 sets of photos since we had the +
HollyinPA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: