Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > California & the West > Las Vegas
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
low-key
DIS Veteran
 
low-key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,850

best Tours of Vegas

I mean just Vegas, not the Hoover Damn or things like that. I did Show Bus of the Stars http://www.showbusofthestars.com/ loved it, Sammy Davis JR did my tour, but wanted to know of some others that you might have done
__________________
low-key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
low-key
DIS Veteran
 
low-key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,850

This time I did a bus tour, it took us to different hotels, we walked thru and the guy told us stories about the hotel and some history, it was fun and learned a lot
__________________
low-key is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
S. C.
Loves to snorkel
Swam with the dolphins
Got soaked on BTMRR
Another tag
 
S. C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 26,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-key View Post
This time I did a bus tour, it took us to different hotels, we walked thru and the guy told us stories about the hotel and some history, it was fun and learned a lot
What tour company did you use? How many did they take your thru? Sounds like you really enjoyed it.
__________________
..................
Be kinder than necessary-everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
.
..................If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

.............................................................

There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day!

I've been BOO'ED!!!

.
S. C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
low-key
DIS Veteran
 
low-key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,850

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. C. View Post
What tour company did you use? How many did they take your thru? Sounds like you really enjoyed it.
ouuu someone posted on this thread , it was great, I like taking a few hours and learning about the city, the tour changes, they pick you up at ballys, and drive you all around telling you abut hotels and the city, we stopped at and walked thru the welcome to vegas sign, bellagio, fremount st, ventition wynn and encore, learned crazy things you wouldnt now, like at the wynn, steve wynn and his new wife live, his ex wife lived at encore, so he put a resutranty in encore calling it the name of his new wife , anway it last from abut 9;30am- 1pm

http://www.viator.com/tours/Las-Vega...84-5293CLASSIC
__________________
low-key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
S. C.
Loves to snorkel
Swam with the dolphins
Got soaked on BTMRR
Another tag
 
S. C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 26,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-key View Post
ouuu someone posted on this thread , it was great, I like taking a few hours and learning about the city, the tour changes, they pick you up at ballys, and drive you all around telling you abut hotels and the city, we stopped at and walked thru the welcome to vegas sign, bellagio, fremount st, ventition wynn and encore, learned crazy things you wouldnt now, like at the wynn, steve wynn and his new wife live, his ex wife lived at encore, so he put a resutranty in encore calling it the name of his new wife , anway it last from abut 9;30am- 1pm

http://www.viator.com/tours/Las-Vega...84-5293CLASSIC
__________________
..................
Be kinder than necessary-everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
.
..................If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

.............................................................

There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day!

I've been BOO'ED!!!

.
S. C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #6
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs
 
wilma-bride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 20,835
DISboards Moderator

Thanks for the tip about the tours. We are visiting LV next month and the second tour you posted about looks great. I think I will suggest to my DH tonight that we consider booking this.
wilma-bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
low-key
DIS Veteran
 
low-key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,850

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Thanks for the tip about the tours. We are visiting LV next month and the second tour you posted about looks great. I think I will suggest to my DH tonight that we consider booking this.
ya guys gonna do it, its informative and lots of fun
__________________
low-key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.