Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #3226
jrathburn
Earning My Ears

Hi there all! After lurking for quite some time I have decided it was time to bite the bullet and join! I have been to the world easily over 20 times,and after the last two (last year) I have made my wife a fanatic also. Glad to be a part of these boards finally!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #3227
fricket2fracet
Earning My Ears

Hi

I just wanted to say that I am so excited to have found a place where I can ask and get answers for such a variation of Disney topics. My partner and I are planning on going back for the first time since 2001 this year in December. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and am excited to talk with everyone!

Thanks,
Sam
fricket2fracet is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #3228
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrathburn View Post
Hi there all! After lurking for quite some time I have decided it was time to bite the bullet and join! I have been to the world easily over 20 times,and after the last two (last year) I have made my wife a fanatic also. Glad to be a part of these boards finally!
to the boards! Glad you decided to stop lurking and join us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fricket2fracet View Post
I just wanted to say that I am so excited to have found a place where I can ask and get answers for such a variation of Disney topics. My partner and I are planning on going back for the first time since 2001 this year in December. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and am excited to talk with everyone!

Thanks,
Sam
Hello Sam and to the DIS! Glad you decided to join us! If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #3229
Mepooooo
Earning My Ears

Hello there gyes
Mepooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #3230
nvrenuf
Earning My Ears

Howdy folks! I've been lurking and soaking up this site for a while now but never really stopped to say hi. Just want to say this is a FANTASTIC site! Thanks to all that work on/for the site and also those that share their great tips & tricks!

nvrenuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #3231
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepooooo View Post
Hello there gyes
to the DIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
Howdy folks! I've been lurking and soaking up this site for a while now but never really stopped to say hi. Just want to say this is a FANTASTIC site! Thanks to all that work on/for the site and also those that share their great tips & tricks!
to the DIS! Glad you decided to quit lurking and start posting! If you have questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #3232
yihjye
Earning My Ears

Just found out about this. This is a cool forum and will make planning much easier!
yihjye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #3233
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by yihjye View Post
Just found out about this. This is a cool forum and will make planning much easier!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #3234
alisam
Earning My Ears

Smile disney make a wish trip for samantha

Hi All
This is my first post and I am so excited to have finally figured it out . I have been reading many stories and blogs and have really enjoyed the joy that is put in each one. My daughter is 16 and was just granted her wish to go to give kids the world and Disney. We are so looking forward to our trip and was wondering if anyone has traveled by train instead of by plane as Samantha can't Fly.
Janet
alisam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #3235
CelticHattress
Earning My Ears

Hi there

Hello everyone! CelticHattress here from the bayou state. I've been lurking here for a while, trying to plan surprise trips to Disney for my sister and me this past year. Finally, I've decided to join. I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan, mostly the Mad Hatter and have been fortunate enough to go to the World a few times in the past few years. Can't wait to explore more as a member and not a lurker. I hope to be posting my POR photos soon.
CelticHattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #3236
tarheelblue8853
Earning My Ears

Hey ya'll

Just wanted to say how happy I was to have found these boards. My soon to be fiance and I are big Disney fans. We just found that we're going to have a week off this May after we finish our med school step 1 board exams. I think I'm gonna surprise her with a trip to Disney since we've been wanting to do that for over a year now. It's a little late planning but I'm looking forward to gleaning all of the knowledge the members of this board have to offer!
tarheelblue8853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #3237
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisam View Post
Hi All
This is my first post and I am so excited to have finally figured it out . I have been reading many stories and blogs and have really enjoyed the joy that is put in each one. My daughter is 16 and was just granted her wish to go to give kids the world and Disney. We are so looking forward to our trip and was wondering if anyone has traveled by train instead of by plane as Samantha can't Fly.
Janet
to the DIS! Congratulations on your WISH trip - your daughter must be so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHattress View Post
Hello everyone! CelticHattress here from the bayou state. I've been lurking here for a while, trying to plan surprise trips to Disney for my sister and me this past year. Finally, I've decided to join. I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan, mostly the Mad Hatter and have been fortunate enough to go to the World a few times in the past few years. Can't wait to explore more as a member and not a lurker. I hope to be posting my POR photos soon.
to the DIS! Glad you decided to stop lurking and join us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelblue8853 View Post
Hey ya'll

Just wanted to say how happy I was to have found these boards. My soon to be fiance and I are big Disney fans. We just found that we're going to have a week off this May after we finish our med school step 1 board exams. I think I'm gonna surprise her with a trip to Disney since we've been wanting to do that for over a year now. It's a little late planning but I'm looking forward to gleaning all of the knowledge the members of this board have to offer!
to the DIS! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and good luck on your exams!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #3238
M1Thumb
Earning My Ears

Hello. Lurked here two years ago before taking my wife and kids for their first Disney World trip. Finally joined so I can ask some questions and help plan our return visit later this year.

Great board, well moderated, great amount of information to sift through.
M1Thumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #3239
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Thumb View Post
Hello. Lurked here two years ago before taking my wife and kids for their first Disney World trip. Finally joined so I can ask some questions and help plan our return visit later this year.

Great board, well moderated, great amount of information to sift through.
to the DIS! Glad you decided to stop lurking. Do not hesitate to ask whatever questions you may have - jump on in and join the conversation!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #3240
Legend1
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, I am Kim

I've been reading the forum for the past few days since finding it and I'm addicted already! Last year was my first trip to Orlando and Disney for our Honeymoon; my partner however has been around 15 times (such a pro compared to me!)

Can't wait to get involved in all the chat it gets me so excited for our up coming holidays. We are lucky enough to be visiting twice this year once staying off site and the other staying at POFQ.

See you all around.

Legend1 is offline   Reply With Quote