DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
G'sMaman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymouse View Post
I thought about offering less, but I think the gap would be too large to bridge.
This has certainly not stopped a lot of people from making offers in the past. I have really been amazed at some of the offers that people have made and had accepted, although not so much at VGC. I think if you offer something that will clear ROFR you should be fine.

G'sMaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #17
nunzia
You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys with Toys

If someone would please make a low offer on a March use year that is sure to be ROFR'd, I'd appreciate it
Closing costs from Disney are pretty low..Also, closiing costs direct are a newish thing. When I first bought all my other contracts, buying direct did not have closing costs while resale did. I also thought about trying to go resale, although I hardly ever see any available (are we allowed to list the big three? I think I get from Fidelity and Timeshare Store..but what's the 3rd?) and I also found that I have used my points in ways that are not allowed on resales even though I never thought I would.
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
sleepymouse
Mouseketeer

The board ***** out the name when I tried to type it. If you just do a simple Internet search you will find it.
sleepymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #19
Miss Peach
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunzia View Post
If someone would please make a low offer on a March use year that is sure to be ROFR'd, I'd appreciate it
Closing costs from Disney are pretty low..Also, closiing costs direct are a newish thing. When I first bought all my other contracts, buying direct did not have closing costs while resale did. I also thought about trying to go resale, although I hardly ever see any available (are we allowed to list the big three? I think I get from Fidelity and Timeshare Store..but what's the 3rd?) and I also found that I have used my points in ways that are not allowed on resales even though I never thought I would.
I know what you mean! We are in ROFR with a VGC contract right now. If we get to buy it, great! If Disney takes it, great, it will move us up on the waitlist!
Miss Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #20
Breyean
DVC Since '93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Peach View Post
I know what you mean! We are in ROFR with a VGC contract right now. If we get to buy it, great! If Disney takes it, great, it will move us up on the waitlist!
Which UY are you? We're waiting for the seller to sign the contract and then we're off to ROFR. We're June.
Breyean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #21
Miss Peach
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyean View Post
Which UY are you? We're waiting for the seller to sign the contract and then we're off to ROFR. We're June.
We are June also!
Miss Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #22
Breyean
DVC Since '93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Peach View Post
We are June also!
Oh boy. Maybe yours will run interference for mine and I can finally get one through. I've already been ROFR'd twice at VGC.

Good luck!
Breyean is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: