DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #31
Sammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck S View Post
I'm running IE9 and Chrome on a Windows 7 machine. I've no problems accessing the new site.
Same here
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #32
Sammie
DIS Veteran

I agree they need a direct link to Book a Reservation on the Home page, one should not have to go to How To Book first.

Email being sent to MS about this.

At least the music is gone.

Last edited by Sammie; 01-18-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #33
Candace
DIS Veteran

I use IE9, and when I go to the website, I log in with username and password, but when I click "Sign In", it just sits there. I called yesterday and they said they would send a request for help to IT, and I should expect a call in 3-5 business days! Oh right! That's really helpful!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #34
aymekae
Mouseketeer

Anybody else having issues using the Contact email form on the website? I've tried on multiple computer, multiple browsers, over different days. Whenever I click Submit or Send, the web page does not go anywhere. No email follow up to let me know they got it, so I know it's not going through. Ugh.

Ben (32) Ayme (28) Ian (10 mo)

DLR Trips - Last: Sep. 2013 Next: Jan. 2014
Honeymoon to WDW (Wilderness Lodge) Sep. 11, 2008
Western Caribbean Cruise (Magic) Dec. 10, 2011
Aulani Nov. 3-12, 2012
Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Fantasy) Dec. 14, 2013
Disneyland Jan. 16-18, 2014 (Neverland 5K)
aymekae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #35
baj0505
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candace View Post
I use IE9, and when I go to the website, I log in with username and password, but when I click "Sign In", it just sits there. I called yesterday and they said they would send a request for help to IT, and I should expect a call in 3-5 business days! Oh right! That's really helpful!

Unable to login on my ipad with safari this morning, I was able to yesterday. Went to PC and finally got in using IE8.
One day one browser works the next day it doesn't very frustrating.
baj0505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #36
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by baj0505

Unable to login on my ipad with safari this morning, I was able to yesterday. Went to PC and finally got in using IE8.
One day one browser works the next day it doesn't very frustrating.
No problems for me today using my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 01-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #37
KAT4DISNEY
Glad to be a test subject
1st trip Disneyland 1969
1st Trip DisneyWorld 1972
Only trip Disneyland Paris 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymekae View Post
Anybody else having issues using the Contact email form on the website? I've tried on multiple computer, multiple browsers, over different days. Whenever I click Submit or Send, the web page does not go anywhere. No email follow up to let me know they got it, so I know it's not going through. Ugh.
I used it a few of days ago and did get the confirming email. I haven't heard back on my question though.

KAT4DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #38
Ksp
DIS Veteran

Although I use a Mac, I've had no problems signing in and using the new site. It did take me a little while to navigate the site, but I"m already getting used to it. Ah, change. How I often don't like you ... till you become what I'm used to, lol! I use both firefox and safari - so far, so good with the new website. Haven't tried to use the site on my Iphone yet, though. Guess we'll see.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #39
princesspooh323
Mouseketeer

When I try to log in, it sends me directly to a link accounts page and wants my club ID and one time activation code. I have already done all of that in the past. Now I can't even remember which number is that one time code, if it would even work. I cannot get directly to a login page that asks for my user name and password.

Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kidani Village/ Swan October 2013, Coronado Springs/Beach Club Villas/ Pop Century June & July 2013, Pop Century/Bay Lake Towers Aug 2012, Polynesian/Caribbean Beach Aug 2011, All Star Music/Port Orleans French Quarter June 2009, Wyndam Lake Buena Vista Resort August 2002, Many offsite stays pre 2002

princesspooh323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #40
BirdsOfPreyDave

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspooh323 View Post
When I try to log in, it sends me directly to a link accounts page and wants my club ID and one time activation code. I have already done all of that in the past. Now I can't even remember which number is that one time code, if it would even work. I cannot get directly to a login page that asks for my user name and password.
There's an option on the Member Services phone number for help with the web site. They can give you a new one-time code to link your DVC account to your WDW account. Select option 1 for Member Services, then listen for the web site option. (I can't remember, it's like 4 or 6.)
Old 01-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #41
princesspooh323
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsOfPreyDave View Post
There's an option on the Member Services phone number for help with the web site. They can give you a new one-time code to link your DVC account to your WDW account. Select option 1 for Member Services, then listen for the web site option. (I can't remember, it's like 4 or 6.)
I forgot to mention that I have already linked my account and have used the site in the past.

Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kidani Village/ Swan October 2013, Coronado Springs/Beach Club Villas/ Pop Century June & July 2013, Pop Century/Bay Lake Towers Aug 2012, Polynesian/Caribbean Beach Aug 2011, All Star Music/Port Orleans French Quarter June 2009, Wyndam Lake Buena Vista Resort August 2002, Many offsite stays pre 2002

princesspooh323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #42
ccgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontez View Post
Fixed the problem at home as I had to go in and change my compatibility views which I should not have had to do, but again, who am I to insist that the developers test and ensure it works without the member having to become technical. Anyway, cant change IE7 at work, so I will not be able to do anything during office hours unless I call member services which I thought with all the new functionality of the website they were trying to reduce call volume. Oh well,
Just want to say that there are lots of things not compatible with IE7. At my work, we inform our customers that our software is not fully compatible with IE7 as this is very old, as others have said, and is pretty much antiquated. Developers are not going to make sure their software is compatible with antiquated browsers. Developers test and ensure the software is compatible with the latest technology and IE7 certainly isn't it.
Pre-Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2503063
Oct 2011 - F&W AKL and BCV
May 2012 - HGVC SeaWorld
ccgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #43
dianeschlicht
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
DIS Earth Angel :)
I promise not to plot against the showering
today I can only think of bubbles :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter View Post
Well because my office is still on ie7 and we can't download to our office machines. And we are not alone. Lots of companies are this way.
BUT...Soon your office too will have to change. I'd say your best bet is to only access from home and do it from Chrome there.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #44
dianeschlicht
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
DIS Earth Angel :)
I promise not to plot against the showering
today I can only think of bubbles :o

FYI, I have used IE9 and Chrome both, and had no issues with either every time I've tried. I was making our Christmas reservations the day the new website first came online, and I had no issues then either.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: