Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #346
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
It's very fun. I popped over to Splitsville. I wanted to try their food. Heard that the sushi rivals Cali Grill. Will have pic if you guy want them.
well when I get there in May, I will have to make a point of going to both...and yeah, let us know about the sushi...

NJDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #347
KaylaSue22
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! New to this site and would like to join this chat! Nothing interesting for me to say right now but thought I would say hello!
KaylaSue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #348
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

What I find at age 36 is that there is no chance in finding what I am looking for in a woman .
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #349
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

What I really want to find out is why are younger women so against a guy my age?
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #350
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyandphilliesfan
What I find at age 36 is that there is no chance in finding what I am looking for in a woman .
I hear you on that one! Im 35 and decided ill probably just remain single. Sad but probably true
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld2014 Boardwalk Villas
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #351
KaylaSue22
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyandphilliesfan View Post
What I really want to find out is why are younger women so against a guy my age?
I am a younger woman and I have nothing against men your age haha I actually rarely find men attractive unless they are least 30 and what is it you are looking for in a woman?
KaylaSue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #352
unbrelievable
Mouseketeer

Aww fellas, no need to resign yourself to being forever alone, I'm sure there's somebody out there for you guys. It's just a matter of finding the right one.
unbrelievable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #353
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
I second whoever asked what you're looking for.

I don't think 36 is that old at all. Then again I'm not one to talk since I am nearing 30 and am feeling like this:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #354
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsides

I don't think 36 is that old at all. Then again I'm not one to talk since I am nearing 30 and am feeling like this:
Im a female but most guys ive meet dont understand my love of Disney. It may just be the town i live in but most guys rather spend their time at a bar, im over that!
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld2014 Boardwalk Villas
Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #355
ashmarie06
DIS Veteran

I just want to find someone who is serious! Oh and shares my love for Disney!

I'm 25 and I'm sure ill be single forever. How sad!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #356
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment View Post
Im a female but most guys ive meet dont understand my love of Disney. It may just be the town i live in but most guys rather spend their time at a bar, im over that!
That's me as well.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #357
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I hear you on that one! Im 35 and decided ill probably just remain single. Sad but probably true
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaSue22 View Post
I am a younger woman and I have nothing against men your age haha I actually rarely find men attractive unless they are least 30 and what is it you are looking for in a woman?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrelievable View Post
Aww fellas, no need to resign yourself to being forever alone, I'm sure there's somebody out there for you guys. It's just a matter of finding the right one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsides View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmarie06 View Post
I just want to find someone who is serious! Oh and shares my love for Disney!

I'm 25 and I'm sure ill be single forever. How sad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsides View Post
That's me as well.
I will have to tell you all that in this thread alone, we have had several members find their prince/princess and I think that most of them said the same thing...so it is very possible for you all to find that one person who get's your love for Disney. so hang out with us here, have some cool conversations and meet some pretty awesome people...you never know when pixie dust will be sprinkled upon you!

NJDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #358
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDiva View Post
I will have to tell you all that in this thread alone, we have had several members find their prince/princess and I think that most of them said the same thing...so it is very possible for you all to find that one person who get's your love for Disney. so hang out with us here, have some cool conversations and meet some pretty awesome people...you never know when pixie dust will be sprinkled upon you!
I couldn't have said it any better!

Diva is right, there have been some great friendships and even some romantic ones that have developed through this thread over the last few years. And don't be afraid of the distance either, these days you can be anywhere in the world in a day. Please take my word for it, you can make a LDR work and you can always meet halfway at Disney.

ctnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #359
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
I couldn't have said it any better!

Diva is right, there have been some great friendships and even some romantic ones that have developed through this thread over the last few years. And don't be afraid of the distance either, these days you can be anywhere in the world in a day. Please take my word for it, you can make a LDR work and you can always meet halfway at Disney.
You should know sweetie.

To the others looking for a Prince/Princess. They are out there. But trust me, find the friends first. Once you are friends, the rest is easy. Its important to not look at each potential meet up as a "date" or a "hook up". Be open to just developing long term friendships first. This is a great place to start. I probably have a good 25 to 30 friends or more, long term friends, that I have met from this site on my many trips to WDW. I cherish those friendships. That is where relationships are developed. Good luck to you all and hang out here and chat a while. Have fun and don't get caught up in the whole "I need a relationship now" thing. You might end up chatting here with your future love. You never know.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #360
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy

You should know sweetie.

To the others looking for a Prince/Princess. They are out there. But trust me, find the friends first. Once you are friends, the rest is easy. Its important to not look at each potential meet up as a "date" or a "hook up". Be open to just developing long term friendships first. This is a great place to start. I probably have a good 25 to 30 friends or more, long term friends, that I have met from this site on my many trips to WDW. I cherish those friendships. That is where relationships are developed. Good luck to you all and hang out here and chat a while. Have fun and don't get caught up in the whole "I need a relationship now" thing. You might end up chatting here with your future love. You never know.
That's exactly how i feel. It drives me batty when people rush things! To have others who share my love of Disney and dont think its crazy to go every year is all i need!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: